©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey GJ glad tom see you in the Bricks Moto-vation what are you training to day spot. Keep coming and reporting . You will find it takes it up a notch.
Brick, AA and I are regulars with others chiming in too.

Hey Brick ,AA You know what I woke and I'm another year older today.
Thankful for another B-day. Heading out for Chest shoulders and tris.
Then I get to hang out with my beautiful wife and my youngest Grandchild .
She is 1 and got a surplus of cute and smart..
You guys hit it hard and I''ll be back this evening. Brothers in iron,,T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey GJ glad tom see you in the Bricks Moto-vation what are you training to day spot. Keep coming and reporting . You will find it takes it up a notch.

Well happy fucking birthday!!!!!!! Enjoy the day and we'll catch you later.

I hope the wifey has something special planned...giddyup :)

Gj

Jan 2, 2013

Will do bro. Happy Birthday, have some fun.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBO!!! Keep on keepin' on! :headbang:

Have arms scheduled this for afternoon. Between taxes and my job, I need it bad

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TURBO!!! Keep on keepin' on! :headbang:

Have arms scheduled this for afternoon. Between taxes and my job, I need it bad

DA PUMP! That's how you get rid of some stress. Brick's beastin' some biceps get ready for the gun show!

Just finished up legs and had some badass stir fry. 12oz chicken, 2 1/2 cups of jasmine rice, pineapple (for another 40g carbs) and some stir fry veggies.

My legs are already feeling some DOMS. Hit my WM with BB back squats with 250lbs for 21 reps, then had someone give me two assisted reps. Just to make sure there was nothing left in the tank.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012

You hit the nail on the head. I had a great workout and I am feeling great. Sometimes a little "angst" works to our benefit in the iron room.

That stir fry sounds GOOD Atom! Perfect for recovery too.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Hit a PR on BB Squats. 315 x 9. Could have done 10-12 but I already made my mind up to hit a WM today. Good thing I stopped, cause I barely hit 225 for 22. Legs were jello.

Sometimes I wonder if we do this cause we love it. Or because we are hate ourselves. lol! :devil-smiley-029:

BTW- Happy Birthday Turbo! :celebrate:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hit a PR on BB Squats. 315 x 9. Could have done 10-12 but I already made my mind up to hit a WM today. Good thing I stopped, cause I barely hit 225 for 22. Legs were jello.

Sometimes I wonder if we do this cause we love it. Or because we are hate ourselves. lol! :devil-smiley-029:

BTW- Happy Birthday Turbo! :celebrate:

C'mon, X, how you gonna let a bantamweight go heavier than you on squats!?! ;)

Chest, shoulders and tri in a few. Feeling like this one is gonna be sick.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
C'mon, X, how you gonna let a bantamweight go heavier than you on squats!?! ;)

Chest, shoulders and tri in a few. Feeling like this one is gonna be sick.

Bantam weight my ass. Didn't you say you hit 160 this week? That's only 10 lbs less than me and I'm almost 40. Not to mention you're ripped to the gills!!!

Crazy, we are on the same schedule. I have C,S,Tri's today as well.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol..gnomes are in a scuff guys..
Happy Late birthday Turbo..Hope you got some cake.
Leg day Saturday..gonna burn the core of my two oak trees. And then take down a buffet..

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Bantam weight my ass. Didn't you say you hit 160 this week? That's only 10 lbs less than me and I'm almost 40. Not to mention you're ripped to the gills!!!

Crazy, we are on the same schedule. I have C,S,Tri's today as well.

Yeah, offseason weight! I compete in the bantams tho. I came in 20+ pounds under the bantam class last competition, so this time the goal is to get as big as I can about 18 weeks out then start the dieting. When I step up my cardio, my fat drips off.

Great session today. Went up in weight on my DB press flys and weighted dips and took them to the top of their respective ranges.

Gj

Jan 2, 2013
I like to switch it up often, but I like to start with pull-ups, then a mixture of rowing movements (2-3 movements), deads every other back day, finish with some cable pullovers.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just hitting some cardio today and then I have to work on some case studies and school junk. As much as I love learning, I just want my MBA already lol

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm resting the body today. Feels good too.

I did take a 30 minute walk to get some fresh air. Sun felt great, can't wait for spring.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Blasted chest with ac / dc for a few hours. Finally all my shoulder stretching and band work is paying off. Straight bar flat and decline felt good for once.. Nothing big but reps a 20 w/ 225 for a great pump.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Blasted chest with ac / dc for a few hours. Finally all my shoulder stretching and band work is paying off. Straight bar flat and decline felt good for once.. Nothing big but reps a 20 w/ 225 for a great pump.

Good shit IB. Shoulders are some fickle little bitches coming back from injuries. It's one of those small victories when you are able to get back into the groove and hit it hard without any joint issues.

I was knocked out my cardio to some Rage. You can't have bad day with this song playing in the background:

Rage Against The Machine - Bulls on Parade - YouTube

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well HOLY SHIT! Talk about a ridiculous biceps, forearm and back session. I seriously hit my groove on back. The major highlight was on my smith bent over rows. I was crushing my rep range so just kept adding weight until I got into it. I went up to 315lbs for 7 reps.

Someone come to MD to train with me. 99% of the people at my gym are bitches and I need someone to run the gauntlet with me.