©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Well HOLY SHIT! Talk about a ridiculous biceps, forearm and back session. I seriously hit my groove on back. The major highlight was on my smith bent over rows. I was crushing my rep range so just kept adding weight until I got into it. I went up to 315lbs for 7 reps.

Someone come to MD to train with me. 99% of the people at my gym are bitches and I need someone to run the gauntlet with me.

Man, don't you just love that when it happens!!?

Hit chest today. Lightened up on the weight and went for reps today. Nice change.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well HOLY SHIT! Talk about a ridiculous biceps, forearm and back session. I seriously hit my groove on back. The major highlight was on my smith bent over rows. I was crushing my rep range so just kept adding weight until I got into it. I went up to 315lbs for 7 reps.

Someone come to MD to train with me. 99% of the people at my gym are bitches and I need someone to run the gauntlet with me.

Hell I wish I could roll MD style . We'd be like movie "twins"
U could be devito .. Lol.
What's weird is I'm in a groove too. Blasted shoulders and traps to
Led Zepplin. Now I smell what the rocks cookin. I think I was overtraining this dusty human before. Glad ure on game point Atom. Keep it up..

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Had to skip Saturday due to some unexpected visitors. So, Chest Shoulders, Tri's today. Kinda glad cause I got my TN shipment of MassG Powdered Muscle (among other items) Saturday and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I tell you what, I don't know if it's the sea salt or what, but this shit gives you some sick pumps. I think I found my new Pre / Intra drink.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hell I wish I could roll MD style . We'd be like movie "twins"
U could be devito .. Lol.
What's weird is I'm in a groove too. Blasted shoulders and traps to
Led Zepplin. Now I smell what the rocks cookin. I think I was overtraining this dusty human before. Glad ure on game point Atom. Keep it up..

Well if you ever make your way to the east coast, you better hit me up. Especially when the crabs are in season. We'll have true feast Iron.

Man, now I am craving some fresh crabs steamed with old bay... :banghead:

Had to skip Saturday due to some unexpected visitors. So, Chest Shoulders, Tri's today. Kinda glad cause I got my TN shipment of MassG Powdered Muscle (among other items) Saturday and I wanted to see what all the hype was about. I tell you what, I don't know if it's the sea salt or what, but this shit gives you some sick pumps. I think I found my new Pre / Intra drink.

Powdered muscle is great! It's got pepto pro, high molecular weight carbs, electrolytes, creatine.... it is some hot shit!

I've just been experimenting with pepto-pro as my protein component for my intra-workout. From what I can tell, the difference between using an isolate combined with some EAAs versus pepto-pro is negligible. I've tried three different options for my amino acid component of my intra-workout: WPI Cold filtration (30g) with 10g EAAs and 5g BCAAs; 20g EAAs and 10g BCAAs; and 25g pepto-pro. I can say that the EAAs/BCAA blend did not seem to aid recovery as much as the other two options, which I was able to judge by muscle soreness. So although pepto-pro is a great product, for practicality, you can really save some $$ by using WPI and EAAs.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Had to train at a gym I was not familiar with. good w/o . Was pressed for time.
Changed up and skipped the BB rows and did one of bricks favs. old school flat on the floor heavy Tbars. Holler back later gotta go fix some plumbing for mother in law.. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Converted my crazy stressful day on the job to a great back workout. I was wired and ready to rock and roll. Pulled 500 on my rack reads today. Haven't done that in a while. Not too bad for an old man. LOL

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Cardio can suck my balls! 1 hour of my life I'll never get back.

I feel your pain X, my condolences.

Converted my crazy stressful day on the job to a great back workout. I was wired and ready to rock and roll. Pulled 500 on my rack reads today. Haven't done that in a while. Not too bad for an old man. LOL

Man, I wish I was able to do the same today. Tuesdays are my scheduled day off due to school, and I have just about had it with my new supervisor. I am seriously considering leaving my current position...

Can't wait for legs tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck some shit up hardcore. That's how we roll.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning ! Leaving in a sec for wheels . Well right now they are just casters
be back to wheels soon. ha ha ha . Gonna be pre ex hit style again.
Back to yak later.. Ya'll smack that shit up now ya hear! (said in beverly hillbillies anouncer voice) Thanks, T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Pretty good leg day. Been on the run for family alot lately. Feel like Mr belvedere
in the hood. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
X (BTW, every time I see you post I hear xzibit in the background lol), man you'll have those days. Just suck it up and grind it out.

Turbo, I was with you on legs today. Great session. I did the DC hammie special of ascending sets of 6 with stiff legged deadlifts. You wanna talk about crippling...there's your money shot fellas.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Scorpions rocked me thru a Tri and Bi day and trying to forget about my tendinitis so I turned up the volume and hit it for a decent night. Well not so decent when u read my herb post. Uggg. Now finally home for one day off last two weeks. Have a great gym day thurs people.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning all. morning IB! Scorps eh ? Is there anybody there? those guys were /are badass! Hey guys how fucked up am I? 51 leaving for C/s and tris
in a sec.Fucked up in a good postive way of course! Gonna womp on that shit this morning. Ironbuilt I hereby decree you get ya some rest . Brickster got his yeaterday. Gonna be a great day- They all are! Thanks, T

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
Whats up fellas I skipped work today cause of crappy weather and worked out at home squats, stiffleg deadlifts, and standing calf raises