©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren experiences

snoopy

Mar 27, 2007
I'm 59 and use 100mg of tren a.test prop, npp eod and by may i look pretty damn good for an oler gentleman. And my libjdo is off the hook just ask my wife.

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
Im loving tren right now 100mg EOD.
Although got tren cough once, shit was wild. Almost puked up a lung.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I was running 50mg ed and have bumped it up to 100mg ed

And this is the highest I've ever run it, but I love it and the sides have mellowed out quite a bit, although I'm running hot as shit. Also the bump in dose has made my strength go up a lot as well

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
At 300mgs a day you just don't feel right. Had to stop for a few days and then back to 100mgs a day.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Enig don't u do that. We heard you all last contest on high alert like a starved pitbull. We don't need a starved rhino..

Any of you guys smell like Tren all day?. I did and I was like a walking lab .

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Enig don't u do that. We heard you all last contest on high alert like a starved pitbull. We don't need a starved rhino..

Funny, I can't smell it but the wife says I have a different smell to me some times (always when on tren). Pinning ed has always eased sides.

Daveyjones

Feb 14, 2013
I did the tren ph( by itself like an idiot) libido died, like dead, completely. Had the chance to smash this super hot girl that i had been trying to get with forever. Needless to say embaressing is an understatement for when i couldn't get it up and i was 19 years old. Other then that it was awesome. I did get moody once but that was all.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

Lol

And yeah I swear I can smell the tren coming out of my pores when I lift.

JuicedMuscle

Dec 29, 2012
Tren Ace is my favorite. Mix it in with some Test, EQ, Mast and GH and you are set! Maybe some Anadrol too

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm also in agreement with keeping the test low(ish) while keeping the tren up there. Sweating - check, cough - not so much (lucky) and I use test prop so I can mess with adjusting dosage to combat sides. I pin tren ed as well to assist with sides but damn, I always feel like I can smell it even with a hoodie on. I thought going from eod to ed may help as i was pinning less at once, but it's like an olfactory flashback or something maybe LOL.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
When I adjust the test to handle sides - in my case sweating and (very) temporary aggression moments that's what I mean. I don't remember if my test was too high when I had a bit of cough though. My question to the group is what are the sides individual to you when you find your test may be too high in proportion to the tren?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
When I adjust the test to handle sides - in my case sweating and (very) temporary aggression moments that's what I mean. I don't remember if my test was too high when I had a bit of cough though. My question to the group is what are the sides individual to you when you find your test may be too high in proportion to the tren?

Gyno and acne...

All the other sides I still get with A low test/ high tren protocol.

But when my test is high I end up with gyno and acne pretty bad. I think it's cause for me there is the whole issue is the test not being able to bind as well and having a lot more floating this being subject to the 5-alpha and aromatase enzyme... So you end up with a bunch of DHT and E2 that really isn't doing much good for you. This is also why I feel Masterone should always be run with a cycle of Tren- let alone almost any other cycle. Really cuts down in the sides.

When I add Masterone I can run high Test high Tren with almost none of the sides I normally associate with a normal high Tren/Test cycle... Plus it keeps the 19-Nor limp dick and lack of sexual appetite away.