©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren experiences

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
When I adjust the test to handle sides - in my case sweating and (very) temporary aggression moments that's what I mean. I don't remember if my test was too high when I had a bit of cough though. My question to the group is what are the sides individual to you when you find your test may be too high in proportion to the tren?

Insomnia, more night sweats and I mean soaking the sheets, higher bp

Humana

Mar 4, 2013
Tren ace or enan twice a year...8 weeks each time. Rest of the time other stuff.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Tren ace is awesome. When I have ran it in the past I kept the test and tren at about the same amounts and it worked great for me. Next time I gonna try the high tren low test. I hear all the good info on it and can't wait.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Really the same as 200mgs a day. You reach the point of diminishing returns IMO.

I've been gifted a bunch of tren so I am planning on running 200mg/day and see how it goes for me. I've noticed lately that the sides from 50mg/ are the same as 125mg/day... Not sure if its just cause I've upped the after I've been on for a while or if thas just the case.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I've been gifted a bunch of tren so I am planning on running 200mg/day and see how it goes for me. I've noticed lately that the sides from 50mg/ are the same as 125mg/day... Not sure if its just cause I've upped the after I've been on for a while or if thas just the case.

I see this as an adventure so enigma can u do a separate study new thread on your journey . Thanks bro. it will be good info.1400 week should do something..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I see this as an adventure so enigma can u do a separate study new thread on your journey . Thanks bro. it will be good info.1400 week should do something..

Yeah I was planning on logging everything and more or less doing a lean bulk.

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands

Can't wait to see how it goes, will definitely be following if you run a log here

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Bumping this...id love to give 200mg a day a go for 8weeks just to see how good the changes are..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Bumping this...id love to give 200mg a day a go for 8weeks just to see how good the changes are..

I'm a week and a half into running 1.5g/week...

I can tell you that I have set a PR on every single lift and I am just jacked at the moment. I feel like these gains are going to tapper off over the next week or so and I will probably jus lower back down to 700/ew but so far I am loving the high Tren dosing.

I am running

100mg TrenA/ed
400mg TrenE/ 2xweek
50mg MastP/ed
250mg TestE/ ew

I hope to be adding in 300mg Bold Cyp eod starting in a few days as well... That way as I tapper off the tren I will have built up good blood levels of Bold.

In about a month I want to transition into

TestE- 250/ew
TrenE- 200/ew
Bold Cyp- 300/eod
MastP- 50mg/ed
Anavar- 50mg/ed

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Now that is the only tren I like.! Site pin that and the game begins.. that's my summer stuff..

Enigma are u back at Walmart raisin hell at 3am?.lol

No, but I am wandering around my apartment complex ranting about how fucking hot it is!!!

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Did you find that your cholestorol levels went back to normal after the cycle ended?

I'm only 8 days into this high Tren protocol... But I have always had abnormally low cholesterol.

I have never had a total number over 114 so it's not something I pay much attention to. Also my blood pressure is 120/70 so cardiovascularly I'm good- in the short term that is.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Anyone else find this...

If i'm running tren and i go above like 200mg test i get short of breath much easier...i tried 500mg test for like 2weeks...prop and breathing was much harder...

Lowered back down to like 200mg test and everything fine again..

Is it just me or does this happen to others too?

I find i seem to lose some fullness though below like 500mg test...

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Anyone else find this...

If i'm running tren and i go above like 200mg test i get short of breath much easier...i tried 500mg test for like 2weeks...prop and breathing was much harder...

Lowered back down to like 200mg test and everything fine again..

Is it just me or does this happen to others too?

I find i seem to lose some fullness though below like 500mg test...

That hit on your aerobic output is due to some rather complex prostaglandin activity. The test shouldn't have a role in its impact on your aerobic capacity. But then again weirder things have happened.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Cheers...

Also...i was running 200mg test and 500mg tren..

I switched to 500mg test p, 400mg tren ace on monday from a new lab...and i've noticed by breathing has gotten worse, i get warm like all the time, really warm, and im getting tren night sweats which i've never had before.

I think this new tren is much stronger...but might be worth going back to low test do you think?

Dont know what else is making me so warm.

J.Lizzle

Banned
Feb 20, 2013
Cheers...

Also...i was running 200mg test and 500mg tren..

I switched to 500mg test p, 400mg tren ace on monday from a new lab...and i've noticed by breathing has gotten worse, i get warm like all the time, really warm, and im getting tren night sweats which i've never had before.

I think this new tren is much stronger...but might be worth going back to low test do you think?

Dont know what else is making me so warm.