©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Look at Sandpig doing cardio! Yes! Good call on the prop and tbol too.

You guys are so right about that trensomnia I havent slept for the last 8 weeks of my prep! The reflux started the last few weeks, Id say the worse was the day of the show, brtween dropping water,salting my dry foods, no dinking anything that reflux would always come at a meal LOL

First day back a tthe gym I feeling strong already didnt go to crazy though. Probably up a good 10lb from stage weight. Still very tight. Getiing back to the diet with some extra's! Did the intra today for the first time went well.

Supp wise I dropped test 2 weeks out and ran tren/mast/winny all PG right to show day. I did a damm PG prop the next day LOL 50 a day for now and I feel tons better already libido coming back. I'll stay with just the test for a bit do some bloods the hit my M4 samples wich is npp and I've never tried before Thanks M4!

BTW guys Im on trt and do bloods every 8-12 weeks Ive used PG cyp only on one of the test used 15mg a day with a slin sub q and i come back in the 600s the same or a little better than script

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I feel for you.....luckily on tren the only side I really get is the acid reflux. Helps for the diet! LOL

Also got another freebie, trying to decide if/how to incorporate it into this contest cycle.

Hey, what's with all these xtra freebies? :mad: :D

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, Marssel has been extra generous with the free samples.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
The worst part about missing a week + at the gym, is the endurance/cardio loss. I always feel like I has faster even after just over a week.

I did get a serious leg pump, felt like the side of my legs where gonna split open where the hammy meets the quad. This was doing walking lunges at BW. High reps.

Also got a very nice calf pump. They looked fantastic. Which is a great feeling for me since I always felt like my calves where lacking in definition and size.

Still staying off the scale for a few more days.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest and back yesterday plus 30 minutes of post workout cardio.

Down another two pounds to 182.

I know I'm in this thing to win but I really don't want to go below 180. It's a psychological number for me. Although I admit, I'm way leaner than I usually am at this weight.

Taking a page out of the John Parrillo handbook and I'm going to slowly bump up the cals. Especially with the MCT's, as I increase the cardio.

I can't afford to lose any muscle. I don't have enough to begin with IMO.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
This is a great sponsor. I already received one freebie. I placed another order with him not long ago, I went to check my box the other day, there it was I thought. Opened it an it was another sample. And yesterday my order came. One of the best sponsors here fellas.

This is my first update this week.

Everything is going smooth and steady the weight still seems to be coming off just not as fast.

I did 25 min fasted cardio this morning and will be killing legs this afternoon. No diet adjustments except for another small protein meal for the really long days.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Weight is holding steady at 228, workouts are good. I'm showing a little more definition in my arms.
I'm going to start doing my intra workout carbs during my leg workouts only.
Also, my only solid carbs will be fruits and vegetables.

Still not doing cardio, unless you count coaching 7 on 7 passing league football for Jr High kids. Last week we were short a few kids so I played linebacker for 2 hours....my biggest challenge was not squishing a little 7th grader on accident.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Last nights work out was a late one. Hit bi, tri, delts. My tris are growing well but bis not so much, going to start hitting them at the beginning of the work out and using more total volume.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Looking forward to the gym 2moro. I am getting up early for a change! Gonna abuse my calves, back and rear delts :eek: I think I will wear my new hoodie...

2v988ps.jpg

:D

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Been out of commission the last 2 days with some kind of migraine or something. Had me stuck in bed, couldn't hardly see straight. Feeling betterish now, gonna try and get some more sleep and hit the gym early. Gonna pick up where I left off, legs. Haven't eaten much the last 2 days either. Got up sometime this afternoon and ate a few strawberries. Back to regular tomorrow.

Keep up the good work guys.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Wow, all these positive reviews of marssel! Great to hear guys! Use those samples to help you along to your goals

Hope you are feeling better Sully....

All you guys, great to see you putting in work!!!!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Wow, all these positive reviews of marssel! Great to hear guys! Use those samples to help you along to your goals

Love the guy! Been using his stuff for over a year now even though I have found places that are cheaper.

But then again, they don't have the sales that he does.

Anyway, my 2nd sample showed up. :headbang:

Unfortunately it's something I'm not gonna run during this. But as soon as it's over. :D

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yesterday was hams, calves and abs. For such a boring group of body parts, it went rather well.

Today, I've already done 40 mins of fasted cardio. Was planning on doing 45 but I haven't done fasted cardio in many years. I needed food.

As I type, I'm eating 3 whole Omega threes, 3/4 cup whites and 1.5 cups oatmeal. Clean food never tasted so good!

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Legs and arms today.......yesterday was the professional meal tour.........breakfast meeting, lunch meeting, then took my son out for dinner for his 13th birthday. I limited carbs and stuck to eggs, chicken, and shrimp.

Weight was 228.5 today. I'm leaning out.

Also, trying halo for the first time, low dose, it's kicking my ass....all I want to do is sleep. Halo may be a short lived experiment.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Back to the gym today for arms, fantastic workout! Feeling strong as hell pounding the food, Pg prop is thee best! Got my bogo order last night Big Thanks to M4 I mean really how the hell can they be beat just cant happen, prices, communication, service and quality all together is something not the common in this industry. I might do a little cardio later just to keep the food moving, tapering down on M4's clen and t3 which were hugely detrimental in my prep. Legs tomorrow. Cant wait!