©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concreteguy: Slin Diet

Marky boy

Donating Member
May 13, 2014
but why would you want that...???

who says that's how it works...??

CG...???

:cool:

Wasn't part of the original thread how he put on x amount of lbs with minimal fat gain? So from that I am assuming we are talking about putting on lean tissue with slin. Which I am very much interested in.

We need to talk the goal for our slin use then? Personally it would be to add as much lean size as possible.

Devenidas

Jul 3, 2017
/////////////
whatt u deleted my post seriously

K1 its a running joke mate ..come on why be so sensitive ?? There is no drama here. You obviously did not get my joke.

Tenny is a good mate and knows who I am and why I said what i said (Ref to his pic on pic me today thread, comment made by someone) . It was meant to be funny & not a derogatory remark towards Tenny or anyone.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
whatt u deleted my post seriously

K1 its a running joke mate ..come on why be so sensitive ?? There is no drama here. You obviously did not get my joke.

Tenny is a good mate and knows who I am and why I said what i said (Ref to his pic on pic me today thread, comment made by someone) . It was meant to be funny & not a derogatory remark towards Tenny or anyone.

My bad then man...Been just a little too much drama the past couple of days so might have confused it with more of the same?!

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
As someone else said, back to the Slin discussion.

What happened to CG? He's MIA in his own thread.

Some of us need advice on using R please.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I promise it comes down to, eating a diet that puts weight on you. Pound or two a week, then add slin to it. With R add it at meals 1 and 3. There's really no special secret protocol or diet. I mean look at the diet CG posted lmao. High in protein, high in calories. Eat a solid diet, add insulin to use the nutrients more effectively. That's pretty much it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I promise it comes down to, eating a diet that puts weight on you. Pound or two a week, then add slin to it. With R add it at meals 1 and 3. There's really no special secret protocol or diet. I mean look at the diet CG posted lmao. High in protein, high in calories. Eat a solid diet, add insulin to use the nutrients more effectively. That's pretty much it.

So because R releases twice, you'd only use it two times daily?

What about around the workout?

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
actually you are right there is no special secret but there is effective ways in doing things, if you going to go the slin route then do as milo's suggest and pound the EAAS, and I do mean POUND!!! you can thank me later (credit to Milo's Sarcev)

EAAS, creatine, muscle cell volume and feeding, also glycerine would be very useful in this.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I don't have extensive experience with insulin but I have experimented a lot. There is no set protocol as everyone has a different starting point and future goals.

One of the best bodybuilders I come across would use 8iu slin before every meal of the day. I think that is a great approach. Generally for most people reading this I don't think you need to take more than approx 8iu humalog or 15iu humulin at each dosing. It's simply not needed for your goals and 2 doses per day could be great for you.

If using slin frequently I recommend humalog/novolog. If using an approach such as twice daily and 3-4 times weekly then go with humulin-r. However nothing needs to be exact and both work just fine.

Now for guys wanting to push things other systems/doses could be used. Again there is no right answer but I think the best advice I can give you for minimizing any fat gain is the importance of megadosing aminos :lightbulb: I recommend EAA's and added glutamine as a start. Then of course you can add fun things in such as l-carnitine, citrulline malate, creapure, arginine alpha ketoglutarate, glycerine, beta alanine etc.

Start low and gradually increase your dose like with anything else. Beginners don't need to be pounding 20iu humalog at each dose. I am that slin sensitive 20iu humalog doses would be horrible for me and wouldn't work no matter how many carbs I consumed. Obviously match your slin dose to your carbs but don't forget megadosing aminos works wonders for helping you not go hypo and they won't make you fat like gorging on 200g carbs will. High dosing humalog will give most people issues and not just when it is active so be careful using high doses if you don't have slin experience.

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
So because R releases twice, you'd only use it two times daily?

What about around the workout?

That did make it a major pain. When I used it I would lift after meal 2 so I never got hit with the peak at the gym... yeah twice daily. Thrice if you had carbs in your sixth meal (meals 1,3,5). But I rarely have carbs in my sixth meal.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
As someone else said, back to the Slin discussion.

What happened to CG? He's MIA in his own thread.

Some of us need advice on using R please.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hate it when life gets in the way of posting in a good bodybuilding thread.....dammit anyhow!....:D

Devenidas

Jul 3, 2017
My bad then man...Been just a little too much drama the past couple of days so might have confused it with more of the same?!
Allright mate. no worries. I can understand where you coming from. cheers

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I have a question on sensitivity and DNP . I heard met talked about several times but not DNP.
I'm running r at basically 20ius after 100 gram carbs meal not eating the second peak then eating another meal at the 3 hour mark and running 20ius again,I'm obviously not super sensitive, if I start dnp is this going to substantially going to increase sensitivit? I've ran DNP but not in this situation and just trying to use it in a positive manner with the slin,doubt I run more than 400 mg give or take.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Is there any use for insulin when trying to cut weight and lose bodyfat, or is it only to be used when bulking?

speeder

May 15, 2017
Is there any use for insulin when trying to cut weight and lose bodyfat, or is it only to be used when bulking?

also curious about this.. I've heard heavy hitter and a few other guys talk about getting leaner while using insulin.. would be nice to get their take as well..

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Would you get leaner or is it that your muscle bellies are so dam full you look way leaner?
I know nothing about slin but I am going to push it this fall big time if I can find enough fast acting to stock pile

JWBH

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2017
Would you get leaner or is it that your muscle bellies are so dam full you look way leaner?
I know nothing about slin but I am going to push it this fall big time if I can find enough fast acting to stock pile

I'd like to try out the fast acting myself. I have about 5-6 vials of R in my fridge that I also need to use. Would it make sense to use fast acting on workout days, and the R on non workout days?

bg091593

Donating Member
Jun 16, 2015
I have a question on sensitivity and DNP . I heard met talked about several times but not DNP.
I'm running r at basically 20ius after 100 gram carbs meal not eating the second peak then eating another meal at the 3 hour mark and running 20ius again,I'm obviously not super sensitive, if I start dnp is this going to substantially going to increase sensitivit? I've ran DNP but not in this situation and just trying to use it in a positive manner with the slin,doubt I run more than 400 mg give or take.

I'm not going to just it with the insulin at the same time. I'm going to run 250mg for 10-14 days eating half as many carbs as usual to set myself up for another insulin run. I haven't seen pics of you but you have that log going trying to add as much weight as possible, just saying if you're carrying a bit of bodyfat your insulin sensitivity is probably shot regardless...

Run the DNP higher dose and longer and clear that right up!!:headbang:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
heres the diet plan..

8oz chicken
1 cup g beans.
small red potato

8oz cod
1 cup green bean

9 whole eggs pre train 10iu slin
1 pound fresh pineapple
2TBs PB

2 scoops powder post train
2 scoops carb powder
2TBs PB or evoo

8oz lean red meat post train
1 cup green beans
small red potato

if I'm still hungry..

8oz cod.
1 cup green bean
rice krispy treat

no secret...no magic...no bullshit

enjoy

This may be what YOU eat when your hungry...After years of learning and eating this way.
But someone must have laid out a plan for you at some point to eat like this.
You did not just start eating these meals because that is what you were hungry for am I correct?
It Look like a typical bodybuilder diet. High protein meals several times through the day.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007

DNP will increase insulin sensitivity significantly so would be useful for the purposes you mention. Why are using using humulin-r after a 100 gram carb meal? What time of day are you having this 100 gram carb meal (pre, post, random)? I would be using the slin approx 30 mins before you eat. Have you ever tested your blood glucose? I would definitely be trying to improve your senitivity so DNP could be useful when your off slin. I would also follow a low carb diet for that time too. If you do all of that be careful when trying slin again and don't just bang in 20IU first time back.

also curious about this.. I've heard heavy hitter and a few other guys talk about getting leaner while using insulin.. would be nice to get their take as well..

It can help with fat loss but you have to be careful. Personally I think it's a waste of time using slin alone for fat loss but that doesn't mean using insulin in general is a waste. The one method someone could try would be just one dose first thing in the morning before fasted cardio. I am talking about 3iu Humulin-r and have carbs on you just incase but that dose should be fine. I would recommend adding synthetine to this stack as the insulin shuttles the l-carnitine into the muscle cells and this will be amazing for fat burning. You could do the same before weight training too and believe me it does make a difference.

Personally I wouldn't recommend frequent insulin at high doses through the day for most on here. It's simply not needed. Fact is insulin will likely make many fatter as they eat too much on it (use it with a typical bulking diet). Slin will lower the utilization of fat for energy over time (unless used with synthetine). It also inhibits lipase which breaks down fat tissue so slows fat burning when used frequently. I am not saying someone very lean could use slin like CG has and get some good weight from it as I have done it myself and many others over the years. The added fullness alone if you stay around the same bodyfat will be an illusion in itself.

Now if someone was on an effective aas cycle and following a good diet you could use slin to blow up but get lean at the same time. It's a great tool for this but I would recommend using it at specific times... basically around training and with carbs and other aids such as glutamine, creatine, l-carnitine etc. Insulin increases glucose transportation both in fat and muscle cells. Therefore many need to be careful when adding it in at random times unless they are very lean and well pretty much have a furnace for a metabolism from effective training and dieting over time (and of course genetics).

So use it when active and lifting weights with lot's of muscle building ingredients (oral aas, aminos, carbs, creatine etc) and drive all of those nutrients into the working muscles. Then for the rest of the day follow a relatively low carb diet to keep insulin levels low and of course increase insulin sensitivity for your next shot. I think this is the best general approach for growing and gettign lean using insulin but there are 101 other ways that could work. Just don't think your average 230 pound 13% bf guy on here will blow up with lean tissue if using 100iu slin pre day with high carbs as it's not going to happen for most.