©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Just saw DeadPool as well. Really good movie. I took my son and we both were really taken back about just how good it was....AR....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Just finished Captain America: Civil War. Movie was good, I enjoyed it. Much better then the Batman vs Superman movie that came out on the other side.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just finished Captain America: Civil War. Movie was good, I enjoyed it. Much better then the Batman vs Superman movie that came out on the other side.

I have to agree,just got back from taking the kids to it.

It was a instant hit with them , but hell I'm a big kid to gotta love super hero movies.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Just finished John Wick 2. Both movies are great!

Would love to see a prequel from before he got out of it and was still working with the Russians. But from reading the direction they want to go in it looks to just be forward with no plans or thoughts of a prequel.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
hacksaw ridge, good not great.. story was true and good, but the military "boot camp" scenes were sub par. It smelled of liberal hollywood, eg. no calling people bad names, offending anyone...hollywood has gone to liberal shit.....

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
hacksaw ridge, good not great.. story was true and good, but the military "boot camp" scenes were sub par. It smelled of liberal hollywood, eg. no calling people bad names, offending anyone...hollywood has gone to liberal shit.....

The best drill instructors make their point and get results without without yelling, screaming, cussing, or demeaning their soldiers.

I definitely think I there was a certain tone they were looking for in the movie, but IMO it doesn't have anything to do with liberal vs conservative agendas. Hell, Mel Gibson made the movie, and he's not exactly known for being an open minded liberal.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I saw the wall with matt damon in theaters. Made him look like a bad ass. Pretty good graphics and a shit load of action. Story line was decent, cinematography was awesome.

If you get a good quality telesync or even screener stream, I highly suggest to watch it.

I have been using the kodi app on my android devices and caught up on in theater movies. Love when I cant find a stream, I can come here and find what im looking for.

Anabolics and movies. Pure awesomeness.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Was wondering if I should spend my money on that flic .
Now that's it's got the lycan seal of approval I will. Thanks

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Lol. I grew up watching western cowboy, chinese kung fu and scifi movies, so this was up my alley. Not sure if others would like it... but if you liked starship troopers, than im sure you will enjoy this movie.

Its comedy, kung-fu sword fighting, scifi aliens and steampunk. Just some crazy shit, with an A list actor and some hot ass asian chick. All the shit I love.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Watched Fist Fight yesterday. Excellent comedy flick. The cast is great. Charlie Day is funny as usual and Ice Cube has the best angry face in Hollywood. And when the little girl does the musical, you'll lose your shit. It's the funniest part of the movie. I'm glad I had the theatre to myself, cuz I laughed so hard I almost puked.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
If you get a good quality telesync or even screener stream, I highly suggest to watch it.

I have been using the kodi app on my android devices and caught up on in theater movies. Love when I cant find a stream, I can come here and find what im looking for.

Anabolics and movies. Pure awesomeness.

I need to catch up on adding movies to that forum. Remember all of you can also add movies there as well if you find one that I slacked on getting posted ;)

Now that Solar went down I have to update some new carriers (like putlocker, vodlocker, vidbull). If you guys use any others that usually have descent copies, let me know and I will add them to the list so that they embed into the site like the others I have posted (with the video box right in the post).

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Lol. I grew up watching western cowboy, chinese kung fu and scifi movies, so this was up my alley. Not sure if others would like it... but if you liked starship troopers, than im sure you will enjoy this movie.

Its comedy, kung-fu sword fighting, scifi aliens and steampunk. Just some crazy shit, with an A list actor and some hot ass asian chick. All the shit I love.

Saw it last night. Good flic. You describe it perfectly.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Just finished Boyka: Undisputed. Scott Atkins was made to play Yuri Boyka! Great series of movies!

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Fate of the Furious was an alright film. Really no different then the last 3 or 4 movies though. Franchise has played itself out.

Would have been better if Diesel would have let them leave in that extra scene with the Rock and Statham that was suppose to be leading up to a spin off movie for the two of them.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Went and saw Guardians 2 yesterday. A lot more humor then the first. The movie was very good!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Went and saw Guardians 2 yesterday. A lot more humor then the first. The movie was very good!

That's good to know. The first one I liked a lot, and so did my kids.

There are a lot of good kids movies coming out this summer.

BenTheBuilder10

Mar 3, 2017
watched Shawshank the third time last night. Amazing movie. Can't get enough of it. We'll watch it again later this month :D

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
That's good to know. The first one I liked a lot, and so did my kids.

There are a lot of good kids movies coming out this summer.

The only thing I don't like is they are already going to be moving into teenage Groot for the next one. I thought they should have left him as baby Groot:p