©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Anihilation with Natalie Portman good sci fi - weird phenomenon changing dna in area on earth government secret she’s part of special team to investigate. Pretty cool

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Thought this was a pretty good newer low budget slasher/horror flick:

All Through the House - SLASHER HORROR TRAILER - YouTube

What are some other low budget, indy, netflix/syfy type slasher/horror flicks around worth watching?

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Just saw Deadpool 2. Thought it wasn’t gonna live up to the first one but wow was I wrong great flic. Saw it on kodi

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just saw Deadpool 2. Thought it wasn’t gonna live up to the first one but wow was I wrong great flic. Saw it on kodi

I liked it too. Might actually have been better than the first one.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Really ? I’ll check it .
Anyone into old flicks ?
Crazy now everyone seen wizard of oz lol but first time yesterday saw , like the “wiz” with Richard Pryor as the wiz in the emerald hotel lol, Diana Ross as Dorothy , scarecrow was Michael Jackson and nipsy russel the Tin man. Yeah I actually watched entire movie - of course always loved Diana Ross . Not sure played lion - but instead of Kansas they were in like the ghetto and sweat shop .
I moved Xfinity upgraded my cable supposedly the fastest internet actually happy - while they installed I had video on my other TV old 1950s / 60s show “the Virginian “ the first all color weekly tv 90 minutes serial ever . Western. Seriously check it out western fans great - the cable guys stayed to watch lol

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Avengers infinity watched in my kodi - damn wtf sort of ending ?? Oh beware there’s 2 minutes of movie AFTER the ten minutes of credits that confuses even more ....

Just watched it over the weekend. My friend said nick fury text captain marvel at the end. I guess she is the strongest marvel character. He sent me this pic. Looks like a B movie flyer.
9017e08f71e1db4f380799148a02933d.png

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Grew up on westerns. Love them. Can spend a whole day watching

Really ? I’ll check it .
Anyone into old flicks ?
Crazy now everyone seen wizard of oz lol but first time yesterday saw , like the “wiz” with Richard Pryor as the wiz in the emerald hotel lol, Diana Ross as Dorothy , scarecrow was Michael Jackson and nipsy russel the Tin man. Yeah I actually watched entire movie - of course always loved Diana Ross . Not sure played lion - but instead of Kansas they were in like the ghetto and sweat shop .
I moved Xfinity upgraded my cable supposedly the fastest internet actually happy - while they installed I had video on my other TV old 1950s / 60s show “the Virginian “ the first all color weekly tv 90 minutes serial ever . Western. Seriously check it out western fans great - the cable guys stayed to watch lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
What are some other low budget, indy, netflix/syfy type slasher/horror flicks around worth watching?

I'm a huge fan of the genre!
Have not seen one that was even 'low-budget' in a long time, they're more like 'no-budget' now:p

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I'm a huge fan of the genre!

Have not seen one that was even 'low-budget' in a long time, they're more like 'no-budget' now:p

What’s your favorite all time horror ?
Mine the exorcist I got the box set lol
Slasher - nightmare on elm

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Grew up on westerns. Love them. Can spend a whole day watching

Me too the old 50s Randolph Scott , Joel Mcrea, our course John Wayne and little later Clint Eastwood

This week I believe Clint Walker of Cheyenne passed 91 he was 6’7” had naturally wide barn door shoulders unusually built for that period in time lol . They don’t make movies like that no more .

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
No they don’t. Gonna check out a new show on paramount channel. Think it’s called Yosemite... has Kevin Costner and looks like a modern day western show.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
No they don’t. Gonna check out a new show on paramount channel. Think it’s called Yosemite... has Kevin Costner and looks like a modern day western show.

I like Costner in the Western and Western Style movies he's played in => Hatfields and Macoys, The Postman, Wyatt Earp, Silverado, all good movies!

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Yeah he fits that era really good.

Just looked up name of show he coming out in. It’s called Yellowstone not Yosemite.
Either way it looks like it’s gonna be good

Last edited:

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I like Costner in the Western and Western Style movies he's played in => Hatfields and Macoys, The Postman, Wyatt Earp, Silverado, all good movies!

I feel the same so plan to start watching Yellowstone when I can.

graceinc

Mar 2, 2017
How does Kodi work? Can you watch free movies with it?

Well for Kodi you need to install repositories. I would like to refer you to a couple of guides on How to install Kodi?. Mostly it is installed on Firestick.
Tomsguide has done amazing job providing steps for installation.

Moreover, Kodi works on repositories, but it is highly probable that after using the repositories some of the channels might be geo-restricted. And if that is the scenario you can use a VPN service to access those Geo-restricted channels. For that I would refer the Best VPN for Kodi.

As for the topic I watched Mission Impossible: FALLOUT. When will Tom Cruise get Old. :love1:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Den of Thieves with Gerald Butler...Pretty good movie!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
John Wick Chapter 3 Official Trailer 2019 HD - YouTube

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Just watched Avengers Infinity War and really liked it. The end was a trip, but I understand why it ended that way since they are having a part 2.

Yea, it looked like Nick Fury texted Captain Marvel on his phone. I can't wait until part 2!!!