©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I still haven't seen Infinity War but will do soon. I agree about the low budget horrors. Everyone I have put on this year has been terrible. I don't even think they had a $1000 budget for some of them :eek: I saw Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom and was disappointed. Its not bad but I thought it would be better.

graceinc

Mar 2, 2017
Hello everyone, what are your plans to watch the 70th Emmy Awards upcoming Monday the 17th. Just annoyed why they scheduled it for a Monday Night.

weltweite

Aug 14, 2015
Only the Brave - Firefighter movie (true story of a Hot Shot team). 8.5/10 in my opinion

Red Sparrow - Suspect some of the details are how things went down during the Cold War in Russia.

Nyoco

Jul 3, 2017
Only the Brave - Firefighter movie (true story of a Hot Shot team). 8.5/10 in my opinion

Red Sparrow - Suspect some of the details are how things went down during the Cold War in Russia.

I found Red Sparrow to be average, you´re much better off watching "The Americans" for a taste of the same thing.

zhang88

Feb 12, 2019
Netflix has been the champ so far. I find the best movies nowhere but on Netflix. If you want to access Netflix in any country, you can do it with the help of this guide.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The new joker movie looks like it will be awesome.

JOKER Official Trailer (2019) Joaquin Phoenix, DC Movie HD - YouTube

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I saw the new Child's Play and it was bad. Has anyone seen Toy Story 4 or Godzilla? I am waiting for a good copy of Godzilla to come online.

prototype5

Donating Member
Feb 9, 2013
Well for Kodi you need to install repositories. I would like to refer you to a couple of guides on How to install Kodi?. Mostly it is installed on Firestick.
Tomsguide has done amazing job providing steps for installation.

Moreover, Kodi works on repositories, but it is highly probable that after using the repositories some of the channels might be geo-restricted. And if that is the scenario you can use a VPN service to access those Geo-restricted channels. For that I would refer the Best VPN for Kodi.

As for the topic I watched Mission Impossible: FALLOUT. When will Tom Cruise get Old. :love1:

Thanks for the info.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
The Joker looks good. The best movie I have seen recently was John Wick 3. I think it's the best out of the 3.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I enjoyed John Wick 3 as well. Definitely the best one and the fights scenes were epic. The Lion King is next for me.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
I watched Godzilla recently. Not impressed. The fight scenes were great but the human parts were very boring and I almost turned it off before it finished.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I watched Godzilla recently. Not impressed. The fight scenes were great but the human parts were very boring and I almost turned it off before it finished.

I was also disappointed especially after a long wait to see it. It was ok but lacked any real excitement. I also heard Toy Story is a disappointment as well.

somedeafguy

Aug 17, 2019
The Liability on HBO GO was pretty decent. I usually fall sleep during the movie but i didnt at this time.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
I saw Annabelle 3 last night. Started good but got very slow and was another disappointment. There aren't many good new horror films.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
Rambo and It 2 are on my to watch list. Every movie I have seen recently has been a disappointment.

Rambo looks great. John Wick 3 is still the best movie I have seen over the last few months.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Finally seeing Joker tonight and can't wait! The new Xmen was the worst one by far. I can't say I wasn't warned by the reviews though. I had hoped it would be better.