©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
just watch your blood pressure. If you need that much find a new source.

I think the new anadrol I'm running is weak as hell ( old source)wich sucks I have a bunch but shit is fucking with bp wich I don't regularly have issues with ,few and far between so go figure, I'm probably going to throw the whole batch in solution and recrystallize it so I know its at least pure something...lol... As far as tren and test I crystallized and batched them so there on point in every way they should be. I have always had a high tolerance for everything but honestly those aren't big doses compared to what alot run, there just big doses compared to what people on the boards admit to running. I won't be running them that high many more runs though , the plan is get where I'm going then maintenance.

Hit break day yesterday, back the day before strength is still really noticed I'm wandering if the difference in this run is more related to the last run than this one. What I mean by this is I ran more shit last go and trained as hard etc, and don't get me wrong made gains last time but it's like this run is better like maybe muscle I added last run is developing this run etc. I guess it's just that deal everything takes time. Going to hit arms delts later today been switching up and getting a few meals in before gym lately.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit bis and Tris really good but didn't seem to matter how hard or how I hit shoulders it just wasn't there...I may skip my next shoulder day maybe a couple to reset them so to speak and just hammer bis and Tris for a while

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Legs legs and legs....kept it simple and potent ...pounded the hell out of a heavy compound for ever last rep and set I had in me then move on to just a good isolation exercise sets for each muscle....went really well I'm hurting today so really gonna feel it in the next few....break tommorow so had Xmas dinner today to load up for our travels over the new year.....

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Man it's been a while since I've read this thread. Keep it up! Hurry up and get that vet status!

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Finally got travels and holidays over.... As usual travel and lifting don't work well so when I seen this was.going to be no different I decided to use it as a reset..upped the tren , ate as good as possible and zero lifting...today was just an awesome workout no.strength loss ...lost a little scale and.added a bit of fat but that seemed to start reversing first workout back....that first workout is always great after.a good break...the break has brought back that mental drive also it.seems...hope everyone had a good holiday despite the cold that seemed to be everywhere

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest shoulders and Tris today with very little iso work one exercise for each delt everything else compounds heavy ....made for good workout

On another note I need to pick some brains with more muscle knowledge than me....few days back I started getting sore in my left leg kinda where the creases all meet above the tear drop....just lite soreness like I worked out day before but daily it's getting worse ...I wouldn't think much of it but I haven't hit legs in a few weeks due to the reset I took...there's no lump or bruise that you can see or feel and I haven't hit it etc. it was just out of the blue....I am at the end of a heavy tren run but middle of a leg I haven't worked doesn't seem to be connected....

Any ideas welcome

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I would try a deep muscle massage. Then hit it with a heating pad. Bet that takes care of it. :)

It seems to have just kinda leveled out not getting worse or better it's probably sorest when I straighten and flex a bit , I'm going to skip tommorow and massage it then hit legs for what I'm worth watching it as I go and see what happens.

Normal heavy back traps and bis today went well....dropped the tren yesterday so going to cruise on the test at 1050 for a bit then run my last bulk before doing a real cut to see where I land....I'm done with the thick core shit will be glad to lean down.see what's what... hopefully ducks will be in a row to throw everything at this last two runs...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been kinda nursing it hitting it with massage and the left leg finally seems to be improving but I'll be a sun of a bitch if the fuckn other one started the same shit but more on the out side...Im starting to wander if I'm hitting them on something or pulling a muscle not noticing until after the fact but for the life of me I can't figure what. I've only hit legs once pretty light and I've changed my workouts to every other day some two until I heal up so I don't fuckn know unless my wife is beating the shit out of me in my sleep..lol.. On a good note since dropping the tren I went ahead and lowered the test to 700 , that with the every other day sets I've started to grow a bit again I had pretty much stopped any gain by the time I dropped the tren , mind you it's nothing dramatic but moving in the right direction

Just hit arms shoulders tonight pumped as fuck felt good gym was empty no waiting

Hammers
Reverse ezbar tri pulldowns
High cable curls
Rope handle push downs
Ez bar curls reverse
Db tri pushbacks
Rope handle face pulls
Db side raises till nothing left
Break then rear delt db twisted flys till nothing left

Not sure what it is but I've always been able to get the mind muscle connection decent but lately I've really seemed to go further with it I guess it's just time and putting time in but I'm pretty sure I can get the same work in I used to in at least 2 less sets , more on alot of things

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok finally had a normal leg day...pain seems gone in both ....still don't know.the.cause but glad to be back on a regular schedule ...really didn't take many exercises today went heavy and till I was hitting partials with good form seemed to get it done ...legs are the good sore

Heavy squats
Seated leg curl
Leg extensions
Calf press

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest shoulders Tris

Flat bench
Incline plate machine
Bent cable flys
Upright row
Face pulls
Rope pulldowns
Reverse handle pulldowns
Db side delts
Db rear delts
Cable side delts
Cable cross rear delts

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
pic quality sucks but its an idea of where im at....cant seem to keep the shaking down around a workout window

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 33

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back bis traps calves

Nice workout...love the middle.of the night workouts with an empty gym ...just kill it with no one in the way...

Racks
Bar shrugs
Lat pulldown
Cable curls
Low row hammer block
Hammer curls
Machine back extensions
Machine pulldowns
Wide machine rows
Assisted pull ups moderate for final burnout
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Arms and legs today

Squats
Seated leg curls
Abductors
Rope pulldowns
Cable curls
Reverse rope handle pulldowns
Cable cross rear delts
Face pulls
Db sides
Db rears
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest tris shoulders calves

Been hitting calves every work for a shock factor ...seems to be working again getting good workouts on them so far...

Not much longer till back on bulk...can't wait to quit fuckn around I'm going to give it what I got to finally hit.the soft 290lb mark as long as the breathing,bp,and mobilty stay bearable....when I was around the 270 mark it was rough so we'll see...biggest challenge is keeping the bubble gut in check.....if I can hit even close to 290 the cut should have a good base to work with.... reguardless if the health gets out of control I'll have to pull back and take what I can get..

Incline plate heavy
One arm side seated plate heavy
Hammer block twist grip push downs
Rope pulldowns
One arm pulldowns out to side
Wide grip pullovers
Cable flys high finished mid
Rear delts cable cross
Db side lat
Db rear lat
Machine side lat
Machine tri press
Seated calves
Nap time lol

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok got my initial bulk lay out done...I'm sure it will change some especially mast and deca beings I haven't ran them I'm also considering proviron for the first time with it but really I have enough gear in there already.

Week 1-16 mornings
5-10 mg var
Thyroid
Modafinyl
3iu slin/5iu hgh morning and maybe night or post workout
Pre and post workout meals20 iu r
Still thinking on the lantis
Will also be running met

Weeks 1-4
Adrol 50 preworkout
Npp 700
Deca 700
Test e 1050
Mast 200

Weeks 5-8
Deca 1050?
Test e 1400
Mast 200
Var 50 pre

Weeks 9-12
Deca as needed
Test e 1400
Mast 200

Weeks13-16
Npp/tren mix as needed by feel
Test e 1050
Mast 200
Adrol/var 50/50

Weeks 17-20
Test cruise

Weeks 20-32 run the cut

Still have some tweaks to make but should be the basic....I'm between 265-270 now hoping to hit the 290lb mark..would love to hit 10-12 lbs muscle added but who knows

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit back and bis today no big compounds today just the usual exercises my boy took a good interest in working out with me today( was at there gym) so I concentrated on helping him with form and squeeze.... honestly was a great workout but any family workout is...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Arms and calves.... distractingly hot blonde seemed to be everywhere I was today so probably over pushed it but what the fuck felt good so why not...lol

Rope pulldowns
Twisted grip hammer block pushdowns
Cable curls
Reverse ezbar curls
Tri pushbacks db
Machine side lat
Db rear flys
Db shrugs
Low cable trap pulls
Rope handle face pulls
Seated calves