©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I was reading through the first few pages of your log, did you ever make it to, or are you still aiming at 300?

No closest I've made it was the 270s and I wasn't very lean and was friggin miserable to a degree. My actual goal is to get around 290 on bulk and cut to a lean 245 give or take, this bulk is my last push for that. I've changed my food, training ,rest, and going to put all the past wins and losses as far as gear I have into it then cut and see where I land. I should hit close to my end goal . If I'm even close I'll have went a long way from where I started but I'm really after my starting goal. Wherever I land from there on I'm just going to go for health and clean gain.

290 to get to 245 is probably long way around but it doesn't seem to matter what I do I have to put on the mid section fat to get the muscle.

monstar845935

Aug 19, 2015
Texas
I’m the exact same way, last year I wanted to push for 300, made it to 272 and was miserable bloated and body fat got up around 15- 16 percent. I wanted to hit 300 once then try to maintain my goal weight of 250 lean. I’m just starting a last attempt to push for it. Good luck to you brother, I’ll be following.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I’m the exact same way, last year I wanted to push for 300, made it to 272 and was miserable bloated and body fat got up around 15- 16 percent. I wanted to hit 300 once then try to maintain my goal weight of 250 lean. I’m just starting a last attempt to push for it. Good luck to you brother, I’ll be following.

Good luck on yours as well, I think toward the end of this one thing I'm changing is I'm gonna pound the protein , to a point more than needed, and up the cardio with it. I'd rather over shoot the goal than miss it.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Really good back arms calves day....pretty much shot...will say the break hindered my back a bit by the time I hit db rows I could feel my back was at it's limit

Heavy racks
Bar shrugs
Lat pulldown
Db rows
Seated hammer block row
Db tri pushbacks
Face pulls
Cable curls
Reverse rope.handle pulldowns
Twisted rear flys
Side raises
Machine side delts
Standing low pulley rows to chest
Seated calves

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Really good back arms calves day....pretty much shot...will say the break hindered my back a bit by the time I hit db rows I could feel my back was at it's limit

Heavy racks
Bar shrugs
Lat pulldown
Db rows
Seated hammer block row
Db tri pushbacks
Face pulls
Cable curls
Reverse rope.handle pulldowns
Twisted rear flys
Side raises
Machine side delts
Standing low pulley rows to chest
Seated calves

How many sets total? Looks like a lot of volume. How long were you training? I like high volume myself and can spend the whole evening in the gym if I don't tell myself to leave.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
How many sets total? Looks like a lot of volume. How long were you training? I like high volume myself and can spend the whole evening in the gym if I don't tell myself to leave.

Depends on the movement but some I'll hit 7-8 sets with the last couple being being heavy low rep but some I hit 3-5 sets so on average 5. I go alot on feel as far as if I've hit the muscle .I'm in the gym at least 2 hours now. I try to hit my biggest lifts first most days so as I run out of gas it's on isolation lifts but really it ends up what I'm feeling for the day. I'm the same way with the gym I either have to just crap out or make myself leave doing this type split.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest arms calves

Incline plate machine
Machine fly
Cable flys
Dips
Decline bench
Db side lat
Db rear flys
Rope handle reverse pulldowns
Rope pulldowns
Db curls
Reverse ezbar
Seated calves
Seated mill press stressed on rear shoulder

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Legs arms calves

Mostly legs today...got a little motivated for some super sets from concrete guys leg video ....damn forgot how bad ss kick your ass in a hurry...kept a decent pace...... pretty much sick when left the gym...damn love that feeling...I noticed my upper body wasn't quite healed from the week which I guess is what the two days over the weekend are for but thinking time to bring the food and dose up just a bit.

Calve press, set with leg press set with squats
Adduction
Abduction
Kick backs set with seated leg curls
Tried to throw in lunges but legs wouldn't hold the weight at this point
Db curls
Seated calves
Bent bar pushdowns
Db side lats
Out of gas

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Fuck me....sat and ate my meal after that leg work got up took three steps hit the floor ...legs where no longer there...lol then yesterday I was friggin just crippled couldn't make out of the house ... haven't really got any sleep ...today going to try and message it out enough to function.....pretty sure I'tll be a while before I hit legs quite like that again... I'm sure I'll gain from it but damn three days to function again is pushing it

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok legs still a little fucked so instead of skipping a workout I switched it around and didn't hit any back that was heavy on the legs...worked really well and think from now on every work out will be rotated between starting with the isolation and the big compounds for the day this should make each session a hard hit then next time around a easy hit on the bigs and the iso.
Legs arnt horrible after the session so may go back tonight and hit a big session of just deads or racks depending how the evening goes.

One arm reverse pulldowns
High cable curls
Side/rear delt cables
Low pulley cable curls
Rope pulldowns
Rope face pulls
Low.pulley rope pulls to the chest
Db seated curls
Tri press
Machine side delts
Machine lat pulldowns
Machine rows
Back extensions

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest shoulders Tris calves
Upped the food schedule going to bring the slin back in next week and bump the gear a decent bit maybe growth will see how it goes but the training change is working a little better each session so everything else is going to need to change with it.

Db incline
Decline bench
Dips
Machine.flys
Rope pulldowns
One arm rope pushdowns
One arm cable curls
Db side raise
Db twisting rear flys
Db rear flys
Seated mill press
Hammer curls
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok upped the gear except the test running my trt pharm test at 350 till I get my test lined out then I'll bring it up accordingly. Brought in the npp at 700 Deca 700 mast at 175 will run till see what the deca does then either drop the npp or if I don't like the deca drop it and up the npp. Also added a shake with my post workout meal.

Shoulders arms legs calves

Db sides
Face pulls
Cable cross rear delts
Flat bar pushdowns
One arm rope pulldowns
Ez bar reverse
Machine side delts
Squats
Db stiff deads
Adduction
Abduction
Lay leg curl
Hammer curl
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been a few since updating....kept the workouts up and actually got most of the food requirements in during my trip ...will make it back home for next workout so all in all trip has went well all things considered. I have used more powder and bars than I would have liked this trip but gotta do what it takes.......getting every oz of gain possible this bulk one way or another

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Didn't get legs till Saturday so just hit moderate legs arms shoulders so I can pound back today.

Still no water issues or new sides with the deca yet but it's early will see. Probably drop the npp in the next week as long as shit stays on track

BG

Nov 17, 2013
Heaviest i got was 280 .. and i felt like shit. I couldn't eat anymore than i was. My life revolved around eating, and lifting. Nothing more.
Now, i don't need or ever want to get that heavy again. BUt over the years it seems that i have added a lot of quality muscle fiber and stretched everything out. I can now hold the same size, but at a much lower body weight and really really lean.
Just always listen to your body and not follow what others say and most of all.. be honest with yourself. Good luck

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Lowered.the npp just a bit everything else is still fine ...chest arms shoulders calves

Incline db
Low cable fly
High cable fly
Dips
Machine flat
Cable pull over
Push downs
Cable curls
One arm rope handle pulldowns
Ez bar reverse
Twisted out grip rope face pulls
Db w flys
Db sides
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Today's session pretty much kicked my ass. Didn't change the exercises or set up , I've been starting to switch each session what I start with ...iso then compound like chest then next session compound then legs on and on but today started taking the group I started with and just upping the number of sets dramatically...damn it was hard to start the second half let alone finish it but think it's the right direction....will see

One arm rope pulldowns set with high cable curls
Flat bar pulldowns
Db iso curls
Twisting db rear flys
Db sides
Rope handle face pulls
Side/rear delts cable
Seated mill press as far behind as possible squeezing just the rear shoulder
Sqauts moderate
Standing calves
Adduction
Abduction
Seated leg curls

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
OK the title is a little miss leading, I've said from the very get go when I started down this path my end goal was the biggest,shreadedest, 245ish superhuman a dad could be but have come to realize that the path to get there for me will be close to 300 first.

This won't be easy but I have learned more on my current cycle than all others combined. My body is fighting 260 tooth and nail so I can only guess how bad it will fight almost 300.

My current cycle in some ways is a fail but in most ways will be a success. As for the fail I say that because I'm probably going to end up with a solid 20 some pound gain instead of 30. The reason for this is pretty simple I fucked up a few weeks of my training while out of town, I trained but not to my fullest, also I planned to run growth/slin/anadrol but work didn't turn around and I didn't feel it right by my family dropping another grand on the cycle.

So instead of hitting 270 this cycle and cruising then cutting I'm going to get everything out of this run I can ,I'm going to take a short break and cleanse ,kidneys,liver,intestines,basicly flush my entire system then at that point if bloods are solid I'm going for 290. Like said before this will be a challenge to say the least,counting my pre cycle gains this year it will put me gaining around 50lb for the year,but I will make my goal barring some unseen health issues,being superman does my boy no good if I'm dead.
Anyway at that point its cruise then if I've put enough mass on I'm going to cut till I reach my goal.

I'll post up current cycle ,gains , training, ect in the next few then I'll get to posting my adventure.

Bro if everything here outlines what you do then bravo - you believe me are on right road - times we need patience and others extraneous factors inhibit is from recovery like work stress sleep planned rest . Life does get in the way just keep on doing you will get there