©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit legs today.... honestly was a poor workout...got through it but just couldn't get my head in the game....

Leg press
Leg extensions
Seated leg curl
Addutors
Abductors
Stiff leg deads and just threw in the towel ...it wasn't happening

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Good chest day

Center chest db incline
Incline plate machine heavy
Bent bar tri pushdowns
One arm reverse pulldowns
Overhead tri extensions
Cable flys
Cable declines
Machine flys
Seated mill press behind the head
Db w flys
Db side lat
Db rear flys
Ezbar skull crushers
High cable ez bar rear delt rows

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Didn't get to go to the gym for.back bis traps and calves till today ....the extra day fucked.me ...first set of heavy racks pumped out.my lower back but being stubborn and.all I pushed through few more sets for around 585 ....well that was fuckn stupid worked on through traps etc just easing finally back freed up about time I was tired and.on calves so got it done but wasn't very enjoyable...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit arms for a good day...

Rope pulldowns
Flat pushdowns
Cable curls
Hammer curls
Reverse ezbar curls
One arm rope pulldowns
Rope face pulls
Machine side delt raise
W flys light
Db rear delts
Db side delts
Mill press behind head concentration on rear delt
Wanted to hit traps but shoulders toasted so called it a day

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Pretty good leg day I'm getting that itch need to get my cycle rolling...been kinda riding out the cruise a bit but it just feels like time to blast so probably ramp up in the.next week or two for my last high dose run before I see if I can handle a real cut

Front squats
Leg extensions
Seated leg curl
Calve press
Leg press
Adduction
Abductor

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest shoulders tris ....late workout and energy was down but still got it done...can really tell now it's time to start cycle... strength down a bit and just tell I'm on empty and wouldn't you know it seems the injectable for the next run seem to be haveing a hold up.....I don't have time to scout another source and all that shit so if they fall through looks like I'm going to have to change the plan....instead of one long bulk I'm gonna have to do two a cattle pellet super high dose short blast break then by that time I should have rest lined out to do another bulk then do the cut .... exactly the way I didn't want to do it ...I was kinda looking forward to the last big dose bulk ...oh well whatever it takes... gotta keep on schedule

So I'm thinking if shit don't change it'll be something like this maybe...I've never done the short mega blast but we'll see.....thoughts welcome...I'm going to reach my goal
This will be with a full meal every 4 hours and hell of a shake in between plus slin preworkout and post workout meal and a good breakfast

Wk1-2 tren 1050. anadrol 50 test c 400 var 10

Wk 3-6 tren 1400 anadrol 100 test? Var 10

Wk 7-8 tren 2000 anadrol 150 test? Var 10( Maybe not sure if I'm that tough)

Wk 9-12 break

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Decent back traps bis day went ahead and started some tren today before I started going in reverse think this cycle is going to be play by ear so to speak....going to run what/when I have access to and as much as needed as I go adding in and removeing what's needed or not working for the next 16 or so weeks then cut ...I'm just tired of bulking and not gonna drag it out with the two bulks....gonna hit it as hard as needed to keep growing and when I've had enough take a short break and cut like hell...get all shreaded up for Xmas break in the tropics

Racks
Bar shrugs
Bent bar rows
Lat pulldown
Cable curl
High cable standing row to gut
Hammer curls
Reverse ezbar curls

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Feeling good so went ahead for arms today....can tell tren is in the mix ....just makes for a totally different workout.... haven't brought in the anadrol just yet but probably in the next few

Bent bar pushdowns
One arm cable curls
One arm reverse tri pulldowns
Rope face pulls twisting and pulling to chin
One arm rope pulldowns
Car curls
Machine side raises
Db heavy w flys
Db front raise

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit legs pretty hard tonight..I generally don't overdo legs because I don't want the over grown look to them but I think for this bulk and trying to finally hit as close to my numbers as possible before doing a cut I'm going to start smashing them every leg session ....if they get over grown I'll just stop working them as much after the cut

Squats heavy
Standing calves
Seated leg curls
Adduction
Abduction
Leg extensions
Stiff db deads
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest shoulders Tris.....energy was down a bit from being late and from upping the food a good bit....you don't realize how far off your judgement gets over time until you start weighing food again on top of upping the quantity....fuckn hate eating by end of the day again

Incline plate machine
Rope pulldowns
Cable flys
One arm rope pushdowns
Rope handle face pulls
Reverse handle pulldowns
Machine flys
Cable declines
Flat bench
Db sides
Db w flies
Seated mill press concentrated on rear shoulder

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
RBack bis calves....pushed my luck a little and.started doing deads again...really it went well ...I'm kind of surprised but ain't griping...only really pumped the.back on the heaviest set and was still able to work back down a couple more sets..

Wide lat pulldown
Seated block row
Standing stiff arm lat pulldown
Cable curls
Deads
Machine pulldowns set with assisted pullups( was shot at this point)
Twisted in to sides db up rows squeezing the hell out of the bis on top
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been a few ..,...busy time of year for everyone .....hit arms last night .. usual suspects but I've noticed more and more on arm day it's getting harder to get a good shoulder work out I think there so adapted that they just aren't stressed by the usual workouts...tried slowing down the reps but still didn't really do it...going to have to come up with completely different movements for awhile and go from there or start doing some really high reps for awhile..will hit legs tonight or in morning....time I think also to blast the anadrol

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Had to start a new program ....the workouts where just getting to be going through the motions and loosing the bang for the buck.....I didn't really want to run what I went with because I really like to workout everyday if I could but I've never hit this type split so it was time.....if nothing else it will be a change for a bit.... basically Monday back arms shoulders calves starting with a big compounds each day then heavy iso on everything else, Wednesday chest shoulders calves arms, Friday legs calves arms shoulders..weekend cardio and after I get going bring in light cardio Tuesday and Thursday...

Monday

Deads
Lat pulldown
Overhead tri split with pushdowns
Cable curls
Hammer curls
Cable side delts
High cable face pulls to the chin
Db sides/rear
Seated calves

Deads went well again knock on wood but did run out of steam a couple exercises short but still hit everything hard...

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Same here man. I had been doing a variation of a Wendler program for so long.....I started getting bored.

Sorry for tge long post...but this is what I came up with for myself. So far I'm loving it.

I went to a 3 on 1 off with two different "waves". The first wave will be lower reps and heavier weights as I want to hold onto as much strength as possible, and my body likes lower reps.

The second wave will be higher reps with moderate weight and a slower tempo to emphasize time under tension...and to try to focus more on hypertrophy.

Volume will be cut way down. 1 exercise with 3 working sets.

Workout will go like this:

Wave 1 (3-5 rep range)

Day 1 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Day 2 - Back, Biceps

Day 3 - Legs, Calves

Day 4 - Off

Wave 2 (8-12 rep range)

Day 5 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Day 6 - Back, Biceps

Day 7 - Legs, Calves

Day 8 - Off

Then begin with wave 1 and keep alternating over and over.

First wave will be warm ups and only 3 sets of one exercise for the body part I'm training with the last set to failure.

Second wave will be the same....but since I'm doing higher reps each last set will consist of a rest-pause set where I will continue doing them until I can't hit a certain number of reps. I'm planning this to happen within 2-3 rest-pause sets of the last set worked.

After going through both waves, I may switch exercises up for the next two waves for variety

Its a lot less volume, but more frequency. Plus it will cut my time in the gym down probably 30% or more since my original programming had me in their for up to 2 hours sometimes.

Maybe you might see something in there you like. I'm keeping all my strength from the years of doing Wendler....but hitting rep ranges now to try and grow a little!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I've done a similar 3 on 1 off in the past that worked really well in spurts as long as I didn't stay on the same exercises and tried to change them out as much as possible. I will keep it in mind as I liked.that split and would like to make it.back to it.

Wednesday

Chest shoulders calves arms

Incline plate machine
Decline bench
Cable flys
Standing low cable trap rows
W flys db
Db front raise
Db sides
Seated bar mill press behind head squeeze on back of shoulders
Seated calves
Cable curls ss with bent bar pushdowns
Db tri pushbacks
Reverse ezbar

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
New split seems to be gaining already I just hate that many days off so cardio will be coming in shortly on off days. Was a pretty tough session but all went well.

Legs calves arms shoulders

Leg extensions
Seated leg curls
Adduction
Abduction
Calf presses
Leg presses
Tri pushdowns
Reverse grip cable curls
Db tri pushbacks
Db curls
Ezbar skull crushers
Twisting db rear flys
Db sides
Bench db rear flys
Cable sides

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok unfortunately family time is over and it's time to get on with it..... family time just never seems to last long enough.....

Got to hit a few gyms over vacation ....just moderated my doses and food ....only lost around 7-8 pounds give or take...261 morning scale...did soften up in the mirror a bit but I'll bounce that quick now with all that rest....going to do a week of moderate heavy then back to hitting what I got and turn the gear back up.....will hit legs tonight really looking forward to it...

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Good back to it workout ended up going to heavy and running out of steam before hit all my leg exercises but guess running out of steam is what I am after....

Hammers
Tri bar pushdowns
Cable.curls
One arm reverse tri pulldowns
Machine side delts
Db twisted rear flys
Db side delts
Db rear flys flat
Leg extensions till fail
Rested then seated leg curls to fail
Seated calves