©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Usually when I find myself loosing the will pwer to lift it's because without knowing I've let myself get to many things going on in my life at once and have to step back and tone life down a bit and remember I lift because I love it the other shit is just my wanting to do it all right now attitude run a muck. With me if I show up it's the battle is already won.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Yeah it explains my situation. Im just overwhelemed with my son (family life) and my business startups. Looking to move soon so maybe i'll be able to build a garage gym and really dedicate myself again.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest shoulders tris calves .. changing gear a bit, 600 test /200 npp every five days base, 300 npp and an oral post work out with my slin on my two weekend days, going to switch that to tren in a few probably around gram to start and start adding/switching shit every 3-4 weeks here on out till spring break ,Running slin every meal on main work out days 2-3 days a week won't run at all on small work out days.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit a good back and bis with a little leg work dropped in, energy a little low but still went well.

Changing my slin protocol a bit, the met has definitely changed my sensitivity. I tested at 30 yesterday ,that's low low, tricky thing I had zero symptoms reason was it dropped there slow so they hadn't hit yet. After my last little deal I've been upping the testing and it payed off. Last time it dropped faster is why the hypo was worse at a higher number, so i guess the take away from this is keep an eye you could be in trouble and not know until to late if you aint on it every step of the way.Whatever the case it's time to adjust my slin .

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Chest shoulders tris calves .. changing gear a bit, 600 test /200 npp every five days base, 300 npp and an oral post work out with my slin on my two weekend days, going to switch that to tren in a few probably around gram to start and start adding/switching shit every 3-4 weeks here on out till spring break ,Running slin every meal on main work out days 2-3 days a week won't run at all on small work out days.

How much slin with each meal? How many meals? Do you swop orals around?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I was basing the slin off carbs in the given meal at 3-4 carbs per iu and was fine at that but going to up the carbs a bit with my sensitivity seemingly improved . Post workout being the biggest at 40-50 iu . Im also getting ready to.run gh and will run slin with that also at 3-5 iu.
With the orals I'm going to bring in a few more and swap around, I've been using a mix of var and anadrol and not changing , I got plenty strength from it but I don't care to be much stronger at this point . The strength is just putting more strain on my ageing ass

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just had a minute so thought I'd update started the growth tonight at 5units with 3 iu slin will back down a bit if sides come on to fast. Going to run at bedtime on normal days and probably change up a bit on major workout days or maybe even add another dose on those days will see how it goes first.

Last few workouts have went really well energy seems to lack on back day but I'm still getting out of the gym feeling like I did damage to what I needed to hit.

Will be posting blood work on this growth end on the month

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok back to it lol...

Hgh is to early to.really report anything but I'm still working the slin protocol...I've went to slin with 3 meals a day on heavy working days . basically breakfast post workout and then supper....riding the second peak with a smaller meal in between the main meals ...then. 3-5 iu slin with the 5 units hgh at bedtime and 30 iu slin with 5 units hgh with and oral post workout on heavy days.

Hit chest shoulders tris and calves today....pushed the weight and upped the aggression to try and get a better breakdown....lately even good workouts at times just don't seem enough but today did .
I've got to figure a way to either push harder or get more workouts. This last bulk was just the wrong direction. It becomes more apparent as I lean out. I've put a shit ton of strength on and I gained size in places but I actually lost a little bit on my arms even though I'm stronger than I've ever been since I was a teenager,go figure. I was headed in the right direction before just wasn't gaining fast enough so maybe need to find something between the two as I get leaned out.

Been having trouble with my right arm again so hoping this hgh will help get it back in order

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back bis and a little leg work....can tell Im pushing harder ...I'm pretty much either sore stiff or numb everywhere...feels great. Think the diet is heading the right way also I'm leaning out nice and slowly and not loosing the size....maybe even gaining a bit again ....hopeing to have pic worthy progress over the next couple months. At this point I think k that's very doable.

Probably just a coincidence but running the growth every night and post workout and today my arm felt better like it's trying to heal ... we'll see over next few weeks

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Not much to update pretty much steady as she goes, ordered my blood work for end of next week so we'll see how the growth is going, and how my health is holding to this point . I was an idiot and pushed the arm to hard so it's pretty much fucked for now . I knew better but it was feeling good and those days you can't help but push it. Don't think I tore it so just laying off bis and related stresses a bit till it's fully ready, still pushed the weight but worked around where needed.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude go get a deep tissue release. Sport massage. Those fix shit like this. Ask them to explain to you why it happened....they can spot a muscle imbalance. Then just throw some light sets in with high reps on that weak muscle a few times a weak. This is what you do with big bench guys that fuck up their forearms in powerlifting. You just need a lil tune up and watchful eye for prevention after it's released.