©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Another day another session..gym was alot busier than normal so kinda hard to get what I wanted done but good enough I was running out of gas today anyway ...just one of those days I guess....

Racks with shrugs till fail on top alot of sets
Lat pulldown
Seated reverse ezbar row
Machine pulldowns
Back extensions
Db sides
Machine sides
Db rear flys
Ezbar curl reverse
Hammer set with db tri pushbacks
Gym was just to full at this point to keep any kind of pace

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Great session today... amazing how much difference showing up a little pissed off improves the workouts.....on the back side the workout solves the pissed off issue...win win

Gear is still same so far lowering the npp a bit helped ..at 100 a day with everything else is was just annoying for lack of a better way to put it. Will drop it as soon as I see something from the deca and probably raise the deca just a bit and the test. Have also been throwing in extra protein anywhere I can with my meals . Plan to progressively do this the rest of the run until I'm done or it starts making me sick ...may not stop then as long as I'm progressing.

Started with higher sets again went well

Rope pulldowns
High cable curls
Db behind the head Tris
Db concentration curls
Rope handle chest pulls
Db side lats
Db twisting rear flys
Incline plate machine
Low seat machine flys
Cable declines
Dips

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Legs arms shoulders...hit another leg day like a few weeks back but shortened it just a bit looking for maximum without crippling my self for 5 days like last time. If it works out the plan is to incorporate the super sets etc into all days that start with the compounds (chest legs back) just burn them down and shovel the food.

Not sure the deal if it's just late in the week or what but it didn't take much at all to tear down arms and shoulders this session. I'm done several sets but one exercise each destroyed it. Not bitching would be great if every session was like that I could get a lot more in the sessions.

Leg press set with calve press set with squats
Adduction
Abduction
Seated leg curl set with laying leg curl
Seated calves
Tri pulldowns bent bar
High cable curls
Db side delts
Cable cross rear delts

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Arms shoulders back....dropped the npp going to up the test and deca probably in the next day or so . Might bring in some anadrol preworkout.

Rope pulldowns
Bar pushdowns
High cable curls
Reverse low pulley curls
Face pulls
Db sides
Db rear
Lat pulldown
Seated row
Back extensions

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Well been a few .....took some new work that's burning the fuck out of my time but is what is. I'm burning about 14hrs a day on work and another 2 travel so changed my workout schedule....still the same workout but hitting back and iso day one, chest and iso day two, two off, legs and iso, two off repeat. This should allow me to hit the working days even harder so I'll have more damage and more recovery.

On the gear I'm just not caring much for deca so far, it's just not impressing me, maybe it's test ,maybe it's just not for me but I'm not feeling much with it. Bloat is about it, and even with lowish carbs I'm fighting the gut . I'm going to up it to a gram and if I don't see something in the next few weeks from it I'm going to drop it out and hammer the npp back in. Test and mast seem fine I did up the mast to 200 every 3 days. I'm eating and with the new work I should be loosing some fat. If I don't start feeling the hammer of this run I'm going to switch over to some tren in the mix. Tren and npp mixed has always seemed like the most progress for me.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Movn right along current gear is now 1100 test 1050 deca 466 mast feeling a little from the deca possibly but I'm not a fan , my lifts are up and 2 hours in the gym isn't an issue even with work taking 16 hours of my day so is what is I just like tren better at this point but that could change as we go.

Bent bar pushdowns
Cable curls
One arm rope pulldowns
Db curls
Db sides
Db twisting rear
Seated mill press rear as deep as possible
Squats
Addiction
Abduction
Seated leg curls
Seated calves
Seated leg extensions

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit some chest and iso today doing back tomorrow...new schedule is a challenge for time but think I can adapt a few things as I go and get the most out of it.

Incline plate machine
Db flat
Dips
Machine fly
Decline bench
Mill press deep on rear shoulder
One arm knee level to opposite shoulder cable chest
One arm reverse pulldowns set with high cable curls concentrated on the peak
Flat bar pulldowns
Db sides
Machine sides
Twisting rear flys

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Heavy deads
Lat pulldown
Seated hammer row
Machine pulldowns
Back extensions
Db flat curls
Double hammer curls
One arm rope curls
Low pulley trap pulls
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit a good chest shoulders Tris session today little under 3 hrs pretty well cooked... To tired to list it today but I am going to have to modify my schedule, I'm going to keep killing it on my days off then take the 2 days off but bring in 1 hour rep session for the 3 days before my heavy weekend burndowns.

As for gear I'm a little over 6 weeks in and just not impressed with the Deca ,why who knows, I'm leaving it in at 1050 for next 4 weeks to make sure but I've brought the npp back in at 350 for now when I drop the deca out I'm coming hard with the tren and uping the npp for the last 6 weeks or so. Bringing the anadrol in next week for a bit then dropping out till end of run where I'll hit it decently. And from here I'm just eating as much as I can handle I'm just having a hell of a time getting past 270 . I keep bouncing between 260 something and 270 but can't get above so it's nuke time lol.

So gear is at test 1100,mast 466, Deca 1050, npp 350, var 25 (day)

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Done a bit of a mixed session today hit Tris bis then back and traps no deads but racks and extensions were in today . I finished that up and I really felt my legs needed hit agai so I did a little short leg session squats seated leg curls and seated calves felt pretty good we'll see how it goes at work tomorrow doing the extra sets .

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Love my weekends ...I could stay in the gym the.whole time if the wife and kids wouldn't bitch. Hitting chest.shoulders Tris bis today and decided to start combining back and legs tomorrow as long as I can keep a good workout with out lacking from the double up. I'm going.to alternate one session will get deads the next squats so each one will rotate basically from heavy compound to iso. My legs are pretty in proportion and grow easy so if this causes them to fall behind I'll just kill them on there own again for several weeks. I think this with the 3 days of rep session during the week should do the damage I'm after .... we'll see anyway. Today kept the sets up and hit about 3.5 hrs without any feeling of over kill .

As for dope anadrol comes in tomorrow so I'll be at 50 to 75 day anadrol, npp 350 ,deca 1050,test 1100,mast 466, var 25 or less. Food is every 2 hours some bars alot of meals some fruit / veggies, going to try and shove in more protein with the bars like a chicken breast every bar or something along those lines. Since I've been on the new work I've actually dropped 10 pounds which pisses me off but I look bigger in the gym so I don't fucking know. I'm pretty sure it's going to take growth and slin in the mix to hit the numbers I'm after. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start running the growth in the next couple weeks I'm for sure bringing in slin and met .

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Another good session ... usual lifts just mixed up the order, everything heavy , basically did a Tris,bis,shoulder,chest exercise then repeated the process with different lifts for around 3 hrs. It got the job done I'm toast.

Changed gear a bit , it could be paranoid but pretty sure upping the mast is causing more hair loss and the higher dose hasn't produced so I'm lowering it and may drop till the end or the cut. Bumped the npp to 100 a day and the tren isn't far off.

I honestly don't feel that I'm that much bigger because I'm not lean the way Im eating but I'm constantly getting comments now about how big I am or lifting giant equipment on site etc. so I guess I'm getting somewhere. It's pretty much a daily annoyance now. Hopefully when I cut I'll finally see it for myself.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Started with a full back session minus deads but set shrugs with racks then hit sqauts and moved on to leg extensions curls and calve raise worked really well but the energy was pretty much gone middle of squats will reverse the next session and do deads instead of the squats.
Will be bringing something in mid workout for the energy also.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Another week down....all is pretty well ...passed a full physical today blood pressure was a tad elevated but within top of the range, pretty good for as much shit as I'm on but I really don't get problems much with bp even on high dose tren, don't get me wrong it'll jump here and there but it's never for long and never bad.

Hit a good chest shoulders Tris yesterday going to pound back today and finish with iso legs.
Ive been keeping it heavy but doing more sets and I think this is working well, not sure if it's just from change or it fit me better but will see over next couple months.

Changed the gear up finished the deca yesterday won't run it again , just wasn't impressed for whatever the reason. Upped npp and will bring in tren shortly. I still am not impressed with myself yet , I think I look like shit in pics etc but that is changing, the size is showing in the gym even to me so I should see what everyone else seems to see when I finally cut.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Not alot to report hitting my normal sessions. Fuckn love anadrol just seem bigger from day one on that shit. Lifts are all up. Letting the deca clear a bit running the npp at 1050 , can't wait to bring in the tren and hammer the home stretch probably start next week or so...Been trying to piece together what I'm doing for the cut. As of now it'll be a short break then heavy on the short esters and just keep bringing in more and more methods of cutting as I go till I get where I want to be. I honestly need to get a coach and just do it right. I'd really like to grow a little more as I cut.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit squats and a pretty good leg day then went to back but I was about shot when I got to back...I still kept it heavy good number of sets just not alot of different excercises. Pretty much cooked my lower back putting the two together.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Not much to report and probably won't be till I start pounding the tren....I am going off the reservation when the tren starts as for food and gear, I'll probably hit 2 grams on the tren before it's over as long as I keep seeing results from it if I don't I'll stop when the results stop ....I'm going to keep it real food but I'm just going to eat constantly....my cut is going to be a long cut so I'll take the fat if it even gives me a few pounds of extra muscle...

Today was a good chest shoulders arms day as usually

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back and legs today ....when I put these together I really was more concerned that I may have to catch legs up at some point but it's looking like the back workout is starting to suffer a bit from the combination.....I'm going to give it till the tren gets going and see but I'm probably going to move legs back out to the middle of the week by itself.

Attachments

• IMG_20180710_145729.png
    IMG_20180710_145729.png
    37.7 KB · Views: 21

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Still rolling along have dropped everything at this point except test at 260 a day ,mast at 100 every 3 days and a (roughly)10to1 mix of anadrol /var at 120mg 2 hrs pre workout....starting met,slin and tren sometime this week. That preworkout mix bumps the shit out of the strength. Probably start the met first to see how it goes low then bump since it's the first.go with it. Got good pharm so should help alot. I'm really looking forward to finishing this and cutting. I'm sick of bloat ,fat etc. Getting a new place shortly with a decent gym on site,this will change my entire set up for the better. I'll be going back to everyday workouts with the random day off for a food gorge.