©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Nothing really new yet just got going with the met. Workout have been really good and heavy. I've noticed I'm having more and more trouble with apatite , it's not to the point of being a problem yet because I eat what I think I need to be eating at a given time not for taste really but hoping it doesn't become a problem. Will more than likely evaluate my whole diet as time allows. A change up always helps .

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Are you still aiming to get to 290 before you cut or has your target changed? I suppose there is not point pushing it too much as eventually the body may just want to put on more fat when upping cals more.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Drol always kills my appetite so it may be that. So you are doing about 100mg per day? It may not come back until you drop the orals. MK-677 can be good for appetite. Do you use anything to help with digestion?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Haven't reported in for a bit we've been short handed at work so hours are putting it on me like a fat girl would.....still getting my workouts in but it's rough not say fuck it and rest.

I'm still aiming for the 290 but to be honest I'll either have to extend the bulk or not hit 290 , I've basically stopped growing and am adding fat to the belt line but this is my own fault . I didn't get started on the tren ,I either thought I had more pellets left than I did or there's some big ass mice running around from my stash..lol . And the online supply has dried up, I can and will order from a source but work and moving to a different place right now is slowing that because landing times, so I believe I'll probably up the test and run the drol daily for the rest of the run with the slin and met get what I can,unless I figure something out different, then try to add what muscle with the tren as i can as I cut.

I think it is the drol that's killing the appetite, I purified this batch and running at least three times a week currently and the strength is crazy, for me anyway. I'm just gonna keep eating till I can't. I haven't been using anything extra for digestion this run but I do need to add something back in. I usually do fine with yogurt but may try some supplement for the rest if the run.

Once I'm moved the on site gym will help both with more workouts and time.No matter what weight I hit I'm cutting this go at some point to see what I need to do .At that point if I'm not happy I may have no choice but to get a trainer ,I just dont have it in me to settle .

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Whats up with appetite? Igf and or mota help alot

May try the igf but the mota, if it's what I think your referring to, I'm on randoms and they'd definitely terminate me even with me being one of the top producers there, insurance would force it.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Well last couple weeks have pretty much been shit training wise...got a few good sessions in but just not what I should have . Time just wasn't there but should have that under control now. The new onsite gym will work good enough for everything but chest day, it just doesn't have enough equipment to do it right but it'll still save enough time to get in alot of extra sessions.

Think at this point I'm gonna really blast the next few weeks, if I'm seeing nothing new then ease back and prepare to cut .I've started npp again will probably leave it in even if I drop the test back for the cut .

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ok back to it, bulk as it was is over.. compared to last good run this one sucked it wasnt without results but it went more toward power lifting results rather than body building , Im bigger in places ,alot stronger,but my mid section looks like shit. Im fuckn bloated no matter what i eat and im done with that shit.

So moving on I believe the dramatic jump in strength I got this run was a combination of heavy lifting with more down time and the hgh results i got last run maturing if you will this time but who knows. So moving forward training more works better for me, i just look better and move in the right direction.The more carbs I run Im gonna have to run more fat supps like it or not.

The plan,I took a few weeks off everything gear food forums everything just to get my head right, I started back training today,upping the sessions, the food is getting changed out over next couple weeks,I ve started the gear again at the lower end and will bring in more things as need as it goes. Cardio is getting alot more attention . Ive started the gear back at 150 a day test,100 a day npp, 200 oral mix pre work,30 iu slin post with lower carb intake. Metformin 1500 a day. will be dropping the npp and adding tren before long, plus starting fat supps. Will see how this progresses for awhile if it just doesnt get the results im after the trainer route is what is left. I really wish shit with work wouldnt have went sideways when I was going to get a trainer before . pretty sure Id been alot farther in the direction I want to be.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Ohhhhhh okay so cutting stuff. Ive never heard them called fat supps but guess you mean fat loss. I understand now.

Lol I guess in hindsight most would call them cut drugs...

Hit a good back session...love the pumps you get after taking a break . Think I'll take tomorrow off then hit legs the next . Will start hitting some form of morning cardio from here on may or may not run slin fasted with the cardio depending how I'm feeling on a given morning.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Well moving right along trying not to rush it. I've dropped a good amount of carbs and will continue to do so for next few weeks till I hit what I'm after. Dropping the orals for awhile , probably due for a good rest from them , and really not needing the added strength. I've upped the slin to 40 iu post with about 150 carbs seems to be without issue so may go up to 50 and feel it out with plenty carbs on hand if needed. I've only dropped couple pounds and that's fine, steady is the goal this go. The workouts I've switched to two full session days , chest shoulders tris calves then back bis legs then rest day. Day 4,5,6 is one big movement be it chest back or legs and one arm movement be it bi tri or shoulder till cooked. These three days are days I'm working so obviously if I turn a 16-18hr day at work I'm probably better off to just rest and skip the session . Day 7 will be rest then repeat. I think it's gonna take a few weeks to get this schedule working right but we'll see.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Had a minute at work while.shit.was.slow....probably working late ..it's really making the mid week workouts a pain to get but carbs are down where they need to be and everything else is working so will find a way .....weight has dropped a bit and bloat is better. I was really having trouble with diet but seems to have just lined out ... I look better even with the small amount of progress so far so I'll get where I'm after . Still.never hit that 290 mark,270 something was closest I came, but I'm not dead yet so will see after I get leaned out if it's realistic to try again or change the plan.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Had a random day off work so went in and did a full body hitting the major parts went really well . I may move towards doing this in the middle of my week instead of busting it up into three days but for now sticking to schedule till I see how it plays out. Not much else has changed yet . I have noticed as of late it just feels like I've never got any rest at all , even my days off it's like I'm just not rested ever, may have to get more serious about trying different sleep patterns and could just be that age that hgh is going to have to be a permanent part of life to keep going.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Had a different experience today. Hit the gym a little harder than normal, just felt good today, finished up went home and hit my 40 ius slin but instead of having my normal clean post workout meal then later tonight having a cheat meal, we decided to go ahead and have our cheat meal. Got the meal all was well . I never have a second peak issue and honestly have a hard time even feeling hypo but always have protocol in place. Well 2.5 hours later that shit crashed the shit out of me. No big deal because like normal my wife was on hand and she caught it, she could tell I wasn't looking right, was sweating out all at once and tested me and got me what needed . I guess the point here always have your protocol in place I don't care how immune your are to everything or how experienced you become. Everything was normal today pretty much but I went majorly sensitive today out of the blue. I've been running a lower carb diet through the week and running met. so I assume with the two together I'm finally getting my sensitivity back .

As for workouts I'm having a real time finding the energy to hit the mid week . I cant seem to add food for energy without hindering leaning out, stims don't really do it , well unless I want to never sleep and I can't handle that mentally and still function through my day. I'm really considering just taking a planned period of time off work , life and everything else and just eat,train, and sleep . I'm really thinking that would be a better approach and healthier. It's still a thought at this point.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Damn man, I'm glad your wife was there! Keep it up, im getting inspired to jump back into it. I honestly just lost the motivation and will power to lift. Reading this is helping me though.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm glad she was on it myself I've never hit my sugar that low, but thats why she's involved. I was at like 45 the vision went blurry and I was dropping out without time to adjust . I wouldn't put this up here but I have plenty experience with slin and still had a bad day, new guys should take note anything can turn serious at anytime for anyone .

As for the log I've really let it go because of time but I'm gonna change that . The log keeps a guy on point when he doesn't want to be and I'm gonna reach my goals, hell or high water.