©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dignosed with Liver Cancer

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
AA I was diagnosed with a carcinoid tumor in my appedix, it was removed and i have been seeing an oncologist for years now, initial shock is the worst. Medical technology is amazing now, I think your going to be fine...

I know what you are feeling......believe me...

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Thank you all for the support!

We are at Hopkins now, looks like it is going to be far more expensive than we thought.

There are a lot of out of pocket things that don't fall under insurance coverage. This, compounded with my girl having to take unpaid leave and being out of work for up to 6 months is going to be a big burden to bear.

We are going to go through one of the two liver transplant organizations to arrange for additional fundraisers

We have a long journey ahead. We are really struggling to stay positive today...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
You both hang tough Atom. One day at a time will get you there. Live in the moment and try not to worry about the money as much as you can. Think about getting better and focus on that.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Thank you all for the support!

We are at Hopkins now, looks like it is going to be far more expensive than we thought.

There are a lot of out of pocket things that don't fall under insurance coverage. This, compounded with my girl having to take unpaid leave and being out of work for up to 6 months is going to be a big burden to bear.

We are going to go through one of the two liver transplant organizations to arrange for additional fundraisers

We have a long journey ahead. We are really struggling to stay positive today...
How's everything going bro?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
How's everything going bro?

Things are moving along... I have the last of my testing tomorrow and then next week my mom comes down for her testing. If she matches, then they biopsy her to make sure she doesn't have the same mutation I do and if that is negative, we do the transplant.

Also, this is the non-profit fund we created. Donations are 100% tax deductible https://m.helphopelive.org/campaign/8836