©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dignosed with Liver Cancer

rodneyl

Jun 7, 2013
Tampa Fl
Damn man, what a blow. I can't imagine what you must have felt. But, just keep looking ahead, focus and fight. My best wishes for you and yours.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm so sorry you are going through this. The liver is a very resilient organ.
I'm very hopeful for you with the procedure . Prayers for you that it is localized.
Good thoughts wishes and positives for you brother... T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Atom, we are counting on the resect!!!!!

It may be hard to see this right now but this experience will give you and your special woman a richer, stronger bond. Being scared is normal. I'd be worried if she wasn't scared!

Good things can grow out of adversity

AMEN BRICK!!!! And so true... I am so fucking lucky to have a woman like her

Damn man, what a blow. I can't imagine what you must have felt. But, just keep looking ahead, focus and fight. My best wishes for you and yours.

Thanks man

I'm so sorry you are going through this. The liver is a very resilient organ.
I'm very hopeful for you with the procedure . Prayers for you that it is localized.
Good thoughts wishes and positives for you brother... T

I appreciate that Turbo... I'll have more info on how they want to proceed today or tomorrow. I'm thinking the best... No negativity!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Atta boy! Keep us apprised PLEASE! I'll be keeping the positives coming your way.You are a tough guy. Will be waiting for news. make this day yours!
Thx T

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Atom just read this thread and my heart sank....i hate this for you but brother your a tough as hell determined motherfucker and this WILL NOT beat you, You WILL beat this just like Brick did. Bodybuilding at your level takes the exact strength and determination both inside and outside that people need to beat this horrible disease. Youll be in my families thoughts and prayers brother till you make a full recovery. FUCK CANCER

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
i feel your pain bro. you'll find a way to kick the shit out of it. God bless

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Liver is not dialysis, that is the kidneys... You can't live without a liver. It looks like they will resect it, but I will have confirmation tomorrow. That is removal of the tumor. Then I will get some radiation after that or chemo to ensure all cancer cells are dead.

If they can't resect it and it is close to a vein or artery, I will need a transplant most likely.

The cause in most likely my excessive estrogen before getting on HRT. Whacked out estrogen can do some crazy shit...

Thank you everyone!

I am very positive. My girl is dealing with it much harder than I am. I am staying strong for her. She want to be there to support me, but she is scared as she hasn't dealt with a shit ton of adversity as I have... I have the mental and physical strength to beat this. I KNOW THAT.

Brick is the MAN! Such a fucking inspiration... cancer picked a fight with him, he won... Cancer picked the wrong fucking son of a bitch to mess with...

This is a good way to think of your situation. Treat this like another day at the gym and overcome. A lot of this is proper mindset. Hopefully you come out of this a stronger man. Good luck!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
This is a good way to think of your situation. Treat this like another day at the gym and overcome. A lot of this is proper mindset. Hopefully you come out of this a stronger man. Good luck!

Thanks brother!

Here are some pics from Sunday.... we are tracking my progress through this to see how my body changes physically.

Attachments

• front lat - cancer week 1.jpg
    front lat - cancer week 1.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 34
  • front bi - cancer week 1.jpg
    front bi - cancer week 1.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Back Bi - cancer week 1.jpg
    Back Bi - cancer week 1.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Side Chest - Cancer week 1.jpg
    Side Chest - Cancer week 1.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Mental and Levrone.jpg
    Mental and Levrone.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 34

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What were your symptoms? Were you felling sick? What was going on man?
So sorry brother

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Can't believe I just found out about this today. Ten days after the diagnose.

Cancer sucks. My mom had breast and lung cancer.

Atom, you will beat this shit. You are a fighter and a winner.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Stay strong Atom. The body follows the mind. Been thinking about you.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wow-IBS- to bad you couldn't make the first doc pay for the operation-mabie that would help him wake up

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thank you for shearing your go fund me and your very personal life with us here.
Is there any thing you would have done differently?
Is there any thing you could share with us to watch for or stay safe?