©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lab Max

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
What's the best way to do this so the sources are protected... making sure it is actually their products being tested?

On the same note, they shouldnt forewarned that their products will be tested, so they don't provide fake samples that are different from the normal products they send out..

We need to be fair to both the supplier and consumer.
Best way for that to happen is an anonymous donor/ respected vet or VIP that has some on hand send the sample in that has no affiliations with the source.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
First thing we would need to do is have someone organize the collection of the funds and samples or a joint operation?

I wouldn't mind terribly if rAJJIN would like to take the reigns on this as he has the most experience with group testing :D

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
First thing we would need to do is have someone organize the collection of the funds and samples or a joint operation?

I wouldn't mind terribly if rAJJIN would like to take the reigns on this as he has the most experience with group testing :D
I'd second that but he'd also have to agree

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
If I can help in any way, let me know. I am very happy to see the members wanting to independently test suppliers products....

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I would help whoever wants to
Take control if they need any advice.
I'll also help by contributing some $

I do not want to collect the funds though
Or handle the products.

We need a member we can trust to log
And collect payments.
We need a member we can trust to
Send in the products decided on.
Un-open of course and just as it comes to buyers.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I'd be willing to help in whatever way as well. What are your thoughts of an exclusive testing forum with a lifetime buy in. It would give us some starting capital and eliminate a lot of small donations. Maybe be easier for the "secretary". At some point additional funds will be needed, but would be easier collecting from members as they are already vested. Maybe limit it to the vip or even vets. Thoughts?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Magnus, I agree it should be limited to vets, vips, mods for one reason. If I were collecting samples, I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting them from guys I not really familiar with for security reasons.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I'd be willing to help in whatever way as well. What are your thoughts of an exclusive testing forum with a lifetime buy in. It would give us some starting capital and eliminate a lot of small donations. Maybe be easier for the "secretary". At some point additional funds will be needed, but would be easier collecting from members as they are already vested. Maybe limit it to the vip or even vets. Thoughts?

Magnus, I agree it should be limited to vets, vips, mods for one reason. If I were collecting samples, I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting them from guys I not really familiar with for security reasons.

I would like to bump this to see if there are any updates. Thanks.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I would still be very interested in getting this thing set up, if there is enough interest to get it going...

Have you and Magnus spoken? Might want to get in touch with him to see where he stands with with you two handling things together.

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I have a boat load of products that could be available for testing. I'm no vet, but I've been around.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I think it should be a group of maybe 5 or more that do the ordering.
Trustees so to speak to keep it all honest.
The group can be send the funds. They can place the order direct and copy one another on the email communication.
That way we know the product is sealed and directly from the person that sold it.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think it should be a group of maybe 5 or more that do the ordering.
Trustees so to speak to keep it all honest.
The group can be send the funds. They can place the order direct and copy one another on the email communication.
That way we know the product is sealed and directly from the person that sold it.

Agreed! Chain of custody is extremely important.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I'm going to be sending some products out myself to be tested but will probably only share info with Admin and friends off the board , I don't want to get into a pissing match with people or sources and I really don't care I am doing it for my myself so I know where to send my business , as I have stated in the the past i am more pissed off about wasting my time with bunk gear than I am about getting ripped off

I have to do a little more reasearch on their site or email them , but I think they only want sent like a 1 ml of product and not a 10 ml vial ?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am going to also sit down and research it tonight, so i know the costs and logistical issues that will go into this. Like was said, chain of custody is important, and how to keep that legit when sending these samples in for testing is probably going to be the most challenging part of the process.

I know formula outside of this board, and when he speaks, we need to listen. He is the same way I am about this testing.... He doesn't care for the bs of what happens when you post up evidence that someone is selling a product that isn't what we paid for. I am glad to help if this is a possibility, but would rather leave the posting of results for someone else. I went through this already once this year, and it make me really have to bite my tongue to keep from getting into a pissing contest with some members. I would rather not have to go through that again. I believe he did also, if I am not mistaken, with some bad hgh from a former sponsor.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Its how me and Phil Hernon had a falling out. lol
All I did was organize it and share the results. But I was the bad guy.
It WILL happen but who gives a damn.

Part of it. When we as mods bann scammers and problem member we get death threats. So who cares of some supplier gets bent out of shape.
Ill gladly post the results and I know k1 or any of the other mods would also.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I'm going to be sending some products out myself to be tested but will probably only share info with Admin and friends off the board , I don't want to get into a pissing match with people or sources and I really don't care I am doing it for my myself so I know where to send my business , as I have stated in the the past i am more pissed off about wasting my time with bunk gear than I am about getting ripped off

I have to do a little more reasearch on their site or email them , but I think they only want sent like a 1 ml of product and not a 10 ml vial ?

Let me know Formula. I trust your word and would sure be interested. I Like how you think. More then saving a few dollars I want to know my stuff is what it says or find the brand that is.