©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lab Max

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
This is extremely important. Maybe more so than the outcome of the testing. Keeping the system from being hijacked or subverted by one source in order to discredit another source is crucial.

Just a thought, but should Reps be prohibited from being involved in the supply loop for testing? They have too much financial interest in the results of the test and might be inclined to do things in order to protect their own best interests at the expense of the integrity of the testing procedure. I'm not questioning the motives of any of the reps on this board or their integrity, simply pointing out a possible issue before it ever becomes one. Thoughts?

No reps. We don't even want the sponsors know who is ordering in the event of selective scamming. Like I said, there will be a select few who will do the actual ordering. We will all benefit from this

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
How do you plan to identify who makes order and qualify for testing?

Would be the sample shipment be worldwide?

I am in for funding once there's an agreed process in place

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Although samples will be voted on, samples will be purchased anonymously to the sponsor by a very select few of very trusted board members. This will eliminate hidden agendas and results will be 100% true and unaltered. Proper chain of custody will strictly adhered by each of the chosen purchasers. Testing will be randomly done on our sponsors as well as sponsors on other boards. I am working on details now and will present it to the board members. Feel free to post here with any further questions as we work out the final details

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Although samples will be voted on, samples will be purchased anonymously to the sponsor by a very select few of very trusted board members. This will eliminate hidden agendas and results will be 100% true and unaltered. Proper chain of custody will strictly adhered by each of the chosen purchasers. Testing will be randomly done on our sponsors as well as sponsors on other boards. I am working on details now and will present it to the board members. Feel free to post here with any further questions as we work out the final details
Great idea I've been wanting to see done for a while thanks mag for taking the reigns on this and whomever else

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Magnus is doing great on getting this thing going. I was trying to help, but I don't have the pull that he does. We need to give him credit...This is a major thing for Anasci

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Here is a site I was sent a link to by a Mod on another site. I wonder what their angle is. Do they accept samples for testing? I cant seem to figure it out. Glad to see good test results on the Balkan stuff.

anaboliclab.com

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
I mostly homebrew. Will testing include any raws?
I would be willing to contribute also.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Hey guys at what point is this project? I'm happy to fund and contribute! Has it moved forward since last time?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
There are a few ideas and suggestions being tossed around by mods and others. Still a lot of big picture stuff to be planned out. Progress is being made though.