©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lab Max

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
If/when we decide to begin doing this and we have the time, money and product invested in this, I will be posting ALL results openly! If any sponsor has an issue with it then that is on them!

This is good for the members and can also be good for the sponsors. If the product tests out then A+ for the sponsor, if it doesn't then they know they have to go back through the chain of production to see where this issue is and correct it immediately.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
So, we need about $2300 to cover costs of 10 tests for quality and quantity. What other expenses? Shipping overseas of the samples. How about samples? Do we use sealed vials we already have or purchase current production.. Magnus, what were you saying about a lifetime buy in? Access to results by paying or paid menbers? I think members should contribute funds to be able to view reports.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Just like anything if we want it to happen someone has to take charge.
If we just touch on it here and there it will just be something on the back burner.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hell. I'll take the reigns on it. What do we need to do first? That's an open question to anyone interested in being part of this
Maybe see if we have enough interest to make it happen? Let's hear from anyone who may be interested
So far, Rajjin and myself are in on it. Who else???

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hell. I'll take the reigns on it. What do we need to do first? That's an open question to anyone interested in being part of this
Maybe see if we have enough interest to make it happen? Let's hear from anyone who may be interested

I am in for donating money to the project.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
If/when we decide to begin doing this and we have the time, money and product invested in this, I will be posting ALL results openly! If any sponsor has an issue with it then that is on them!

This is good for the members and can also be good for the sponsors. If the product tests out then A+ for the sponsor, if it doesn't then they know they have to go back through the chain of production to see where this issue is and correct it immediately.

Just like anything if we want it to happen someone has to take charge.
If we just touch on it here and there it will just be something on the back burner.

OK guys, look like there is definitely interest. Maybe tonight I can put together a post to do some fishing for interest and pricing. I was thinking maybe a tiered pricing annual membership. Maybe basic, gold and platinum. Maybe we could talk to some sponsors for giving tiered perks, %off for members, free shipping..... Also, could we add member status to our title like on PM for board supporters. I think this would help entice people to join since the results will be posted outside to forum. Thoughts?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
OK guys, look like there is definitely interest. Maybe tonight I can put together a post to do some fishing for interest and pricing. I was thinking maybe a tiered pricing annual membership. Maybe basic, gold and platinum. Maybe we could talk to some sponsors for giving tiered perks, %off for members, free shipping..... Also, could we add member status to our title like on PM for board supporters. I think this would help entice people to join since the results will be posted outside to forum. Thoughts?

That is not an issue.

If you, chris and rAJ want to talk amongst yourselves and come up with a plan. Possibly contact some sponsors to see if they want to offer something to the members that contribute funds and product to the testing. Let me know what you guys come up with and we will go from there. Since formula is also getting things going on his end, probably best to get him into the loop with things as well so everyone is involved with the plan.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That is not an issue.

If you, chris and rAJ want to talk amongst yourselves and come up with a plan. Possibly contact some sponsors to see if they want to offer something to the members that contribute funds and product to the testing. Let me know what you guys come up with and we will go from there. Since formula is also getting things going on his end, probably best to get him into the loop with things as well so everyone is involved with the plan.

Hey boss, what are your thought on creating the forum and allowing the founding members access to have a centralized place to discuss and put thing together. We can then come up with a plan for pricing and possibly sponsor perks and offer it to the vet section.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Hey boss, what are your thought on creating the forum and allowing the founding members access to have a centralized place to discuss and put thing together. We can then come up with a plan for pricing and possibly sponsor perks and offer it to the vet section.

I'll be tied up for the next couple of days so probably easiest to get the initial discussion with the guys going in a group pm. When I am able to free up some time I can create a forum and set the permissions. Also it is probably best to wait on the sub-forum until we know who is going to be contributing or leave it open until we receive the first batch of results. By the time we receive the results we will then no who contributed to the project and who did not.

We know the initial price for the testing of 10 products from 10 different sponsors will be $2300 (can be sponsors from any boards including here). So the main things to start will be:

1) Who is going to contributing funds to the start up?
2) Who is going to contributing samples to the testing?
3) Who is going to be the one sending the samples to the company for testing?
4) Are sponsors going to reimburse the product to the member(s) that contribute vials/tabs to the testing? This might be hit or miss because sponsors will not know they have been tested until the results are posted.

Probably a good idea to use the board contact email address to receive the results to, if no one objects to that.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'm in to contribute funds. Just need to know when and how.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Great, I will contact some sponsors and see what they will do for members. Hopefully we can maybe to a 3 tier membership program. Maybe something like $50/$100/$200 yearly fees. Top tier receiving more perks and privileges. Hopefully get sponsors to reimburse all tested product and may be offer free shipping and/or 5%, 10%, 15% discounts.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Founding Member for Start up
I'm in for $500.00 let me know where to send funds
I'm still doing my own testing also

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
The sponsors cannot know who is purchasing for testing or when !!!!!
They should be left out of it as far as paying or contributing so no conflicts of interest
If test comes back bad Sponsors must contribute the test fees and gear cost and shipping back to testing fund
If it comes back good , maybe offer a discount or have "our product is real sale ! "

Products tested at least at first should be products other than Test, we can at least blood test those so we should test products like Var since It seems to have the most fake shit out there , etc, etc, etc

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
So far we have the following guys who want to get in on this: Anasci, Rajjin, Formula, Magnus, Lil Sully, and myself. Not a bad start.

Anyone else??

I agree with results being private to the donating members. That encourages financial support for testing.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I don't believe so. Not unless I'm missing something. Anyone who wants to pay in should be fine.
Anyways you've been around several years here. Weren't you on alinboard too?
I believe what was being discussed was the administration of the testing process would be handled by a couple of more senior members.

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
So only "vets" may be a part of this?

Anyone is welcome to contribute funds to the testing costs.

Anyone who contributes to the testing costs will gain access to the private forum where the results will be posted.

Select people will supply the products for testing and select people will deal with sending the products to the company for testing.

Again, once the testing begins it will not be only for products offered by sponsors here but to any and all sponsors on all forums!

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
Yes, I came from alinboard. Good to hear that I may contribute.
My funds available will not be a lot at the present time, however as I stated I do have a substantial amount of product from a couple sources. I do have anavar from two labs. One being a board sponsor. I could provide a full list and pictures if necessary.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Yes, I came from alinboard. Good to hear that I may contribute.
My funds available will not be a lot at the present time, however as I stated I do have a substantial amount of product from a couple sources. I do have anavar from two labs. One being a board sponsor. I could provide a full list and pictures if necessary.

First off thanks for the interest in contributing. Testing will follow a very strict chain of custody. As a contributor, you will be a valued member of the group, but a very select few will submit samples for testing. Nothing against you or other contributors, just want the most accurate analysis for our members as well as our sponsors. We will be presenting a pricing program as well as protocols and procedures once we sort them out.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
First off thanks for the interest in contributing. Testing will follow a very strict chain of custody. As a contributor, you will be a valued member of the group, but a very select few will submit samples for testing. Nothing against you or other contributors, just want the most accurate analysis for our members as well as our sponsors. We will be presenting a pricing program as well as protocols and procedures once we sort them out.

This is extremely important. Maybe more so than the outcome of the testing. Keeping the system from being hijacked or subverted by one source in order to discredit another source is crucial.

Just a thought, but should Reps be prohibited from being involved in the supply loop for testing? They have too much financial interest in the results of the test and might be inclined to do things in order to protect their own best interests at the expense of the integrity of the testing procedure. I'm not questioning the motives of any of the reps on this board or their integrity, simply pointing out a possible issue before it ever becomes one. Thoughts?