©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Hey guys. I was referred here by Z28.

He's going to kick some butt in 4 weeks. His transformation has been incredible.

I may jump in this too. I do use M4 products already.
cmon bro you got nothing to loose, it will give you more motivation and that M4 goodness! You might actually have to do some cardio though lol

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Get in on it! Nothing to lose! And yolk have all of our support along the way... Can't go wrong

Oh I know I have nothing to lose. But I'd be going for the Lean Gain Trans just like Z.

No way I can keep up with him especially once he starts to rebound from his show.

And I hate to lose at anything! :cool:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Oh I know I have nothing to lose. But I'd be going for the Lean Gain Trans just like Z.

No way I can keep up with him especially once he starts to rebound from his show.

Fawkin right!!!! I love it!

If I had the chance is be in on this in a heartbeat!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014

there is still good prizes for 2nd :D

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Can UK members enter? If so I will :D

Goals are to get ripped for the next few months then build upon that.

Not sure of exact measurements but just done some quickly.

Height= 6ft 2
Weight= About 240 pounds
Chest= 48 inches
Arms= 17.5 inches
Calves= 18 inches
Waist= 38 inches on a good day :D
Pic= taken about 6 weeks ago (I think)...

143jayc.jpg

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Shits getting interesting hopefully we can get some more people to get in on this. Hell all of those who have committed so far look great.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
cmon bro you got nothing to loose, it will give you more motivation and that M4 goodness! You might actually have to do some cardio though lol

Cardio, what's that? Seriously, I'll be trying to gain as you know.

And you know I love Tren so I wouldn't need to do any cardio.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Let me get some pics together.
I normally peak just about then without trying!
Hope you enjoy 2nd place, if your lucky!!
LOL thats awesome!

I have a feeling everyone is going to look great!

This is gonna be fun!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
The one and Only!

Peaking right now in size @ 260, Normally 250's @ 6% or better by June...No cardio, no diet!

Diet consists of GH and a 12 pack lol

So far lots of great guys... Whoever wins is going to have their work cut out for them but in the end, the 10 chosen all get something out of it... Some samples and a healthy dose of competition!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
No reason for you to be scared sandpig. This is just a contest and I do believe that all goals are taken in account. Now just because someone is huge and jacked doesn't necessarily mean they'll automatically win. It might take them more compounds, time, etc to reach a goal whereas a newer guy that hasn't taken a lot it'll take less aas etc to reach their own goal they've set. I hope that makes sense I am just waking up and still asleep.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
3/4

I'm hoping the fact that I have alot further to go than the others will play to my advantage. It's all about the most dramatic transformation right? Now I gotta get on Amazon and order a few cases of personal motivation. They sell that, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: