©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Phoe I was just kidding. I'm not scared. Hell I'm 49 and have been training for over 30 years on and off.
What's gonna scare me.

BTW, I'm in. Just gonna wait another week before snapping pictures.

I'm currently on a keto diet, so I may as well wait till I bottom out first.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Phoe I was just kidding. I'm not scared. Hell I'm 49 and have been training for over 30 years on and off.
What's gonna scare me.

BTW, I'm in. Just gonna wait another week before snapping pictures.

I'm currently on a keto diet, so I may as well wait till I bottom out first.

Hopefully you don't kill anyone first lol I know I get bitter as shit on keto diets hahaha... Just count to 10, everything will be OK... :eek:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
LIL sully, A shave will transform you alone.
Like shaven off 2% bf

LMAO. I know, I just hate all the maintenance that goes with shaving. I have to shave my face once every 3 days for work and I fucking loathe it. Add in all the ingrown hairs and extra acne from shaving my chest & back and it becomes a huge PITA. But, for the sake of the contest, I'll get it shaved and start hitting the tanning bed for a few minutes a week. Provided I get voted into the contest, that is.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Are there still openings in this comp or are all ten selected?

Good to see you here... yessir, we are going to select 10 people after everyone has their application in by April 2, 2014... this will give us a few days to select our 10 contestants .

Get yours in and throw your hat in the mix

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Just asking incase I missed it posted before. Who's picking the 10 entrants? Is it Ant and Phoe? And who is deciding the winners as well? Same people that pick the contestants, or is it an open forum vote?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just asking incase I missed it posted before. Who's picking the 10 entrants? Is it Ant and Phoe? And who is deciding the winners as well? Same people that pick the contestants, or is it an open forum vote?

I believe it'll be myself atomant anasci and possibly a mod.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
U wouldn't want a handy from me anyway, my hands are too callused and rough. However, I know a fat girl with chubby little hands that are smooth as silk and a technique that'll make you see the face of god. And she likes to put on a show after she's done by licking the mess off her hands. It's actually a thing of beauty. I can hook you up Ant. Just don't be intimidated if she has you by about 150lbs.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
U wouldn't want a handy from me anyway, my hands are too callused and rough. However, I know a fat girl with chubby little hands that are smooth as silk and a technique that'll make you see the face of god. And she likes to put on a show after she's done by licking the mess off her hands. It's actually a thing of beauty. I can hook you up Ant. Just don't be intimidated if she has you by about 150lbs.

Lmfao damn if she outweighed me by that much shed be well over 400 lbs lmao

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

I think i just threw up in my mouth.... appreciate the offer, but I have a pretty sexy & fit fiance who knows how to make me quite happy lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Lmfao damn if she outweighed me by that much shed be well over 400 lbs lmao

Did everybody notice that Phoe never said "no". He just did the math. That means he's interested. Phoe likes the fatties.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Did everybody notice that Phoe never said "no". He just did the math. That means he's interested. Phoe likes the fatties.

I'm engaged fucker and now u definitely lost my vote. Jk. I'm engaged with a baby on the way and my gals my workout partner so that's a definite hellllll no.