©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
From Sunday morning 5 Weeks out

I really need to give you credit, incredible transformation.
I'm lucky and have always had being lean on my side.
For me getting huge is the task!
Has for Z28, whats up, do you own one.?
I have a 1980 Z w- a ZZ383 stroker!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
LMAO. I know, I just hate all the maintenance that goes with shaving. I have to shave my face once every 3 days for work and I fucking loathe it. Add in all the ingrown hairs and extra acne from shaving my chest & back and it becomes a huge PITA. But, for the sake of the contest, I'll get it shaved and start hitting the tanning bed for a few minutes a week. Provided I get voted into the contest, that is.

Yea, shaving sucks.

Besides body and face, I shave my head too.

Seems like everyday something needs to be shaved.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I really need to give you credit, incredible transformation.
I'm lucky and have always had being lean on my side.
For me getting huge is the task!
Has for Z28, whats up, do you own one.?
I have a 1980 Z w- a ZZ383 stroker!
Thanks alot,appreciate it! Hopefully I can stay lean from here on out.
I have Chrons Disease and the BB lifestyle/diet has helped immensly.
I almost don't have a choice other than to stay on a healthy balanced diet!

Yes have a 79, 422 small block, makes around 700hp, hoping to go mid 10s this year

Attachments

• IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 104

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Thanks alot,appreciate it! Hopefully I can stay lean from here on out.

I have Chrons Disease and the BB lifestyle/diet has helped immensly.

I almost don't have a choice other than to stay on a healthy balanced diet!

Yes have a 79, 422 small block, makes around 700hp, hoping to go mid 10s this year

I have. 67' sitting in a barn and a 72 I've been working on for years... My 72 is done more in the trans am style / scca track style racing platform...

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Guys here's what I'm thinking. Instead of giving arm size etc. for stats I will measure my waist and then post up skin fold thickness of various areas.
I have a high quality pair that measures in 1/2 mm's. Obviously I'll post weight too.

One reason, I haven't measured my arms in over 20 years. Would hate to measure them and be disappointing.
Plus at 49, even if I ran every AAS in the book, I'm not gonna gain much muscle. I just put on 10-12 this year.:action-smiley-033:

Tren will be my drug of choice with little bit of test.

Going for quality here.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I can't tell if you're being a smart ass again sandpig or what?¿?:confused::confused:

Pretty sure you are because if previous statements but??

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I can't tell if you're being a smart ass again sandpig or what?¿?:confused::confused:

Pretty sure you are because if previous statements but??

No, that post was truth.

I just lost all my winter bulk so I couldn't do a cut for the contest and I have no desire to bulk up again after just losing 20+ lbs.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
BTW, Z28 can confirm everything I've said.

Hell, if you ever run into Jay Cutler you can ask him about me.

But the pictures will tell the true story of the transformation... Point A to Point B.... whoever can make the most change between those two points in achieving their goal takes home the grand prize!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Sorry I'm lagging. But I did get a measuring tape just for this.

Be honest, you bought it for the same reason every guy has ever bought a measuring tape, to measure your penis. The contest just happened to coincide. We understand bro. No shame in it.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
I already have a ruler or standard tape measure. And measure wood regularly.

This tape is the seemstress type, soft and easily wrapped around parts.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
If I get the job I'm waiting for a call on - I'm in on this. If not, I'll just be a spectator.

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
Come on iceman.

Honestly, we're falling farther in the red by the day. If I can't afford to eat decently, then I don't see a point in wasting peoples time and any samples I would possibly receive. Just pray (or cross your fingers) that I get the call I'm desperately needing.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Honestly, we're falling farther in the red by the day. If I can't afford to eat decently, then I don't see a point in wasting peoples time and any samples I would possibly receive. Just pray (or cross your fingers) that I get the call I'm desperately needing.

Here's to hoping for ya Iceman. :food-smiley-004::food-smiley-004: good luck with the job, bro. Not for the sake of the contest, but for your families sake.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Hope it works out for you man. I'am in construction and have been in and out of work for 3 yrs with sometimes 9 month stretches of nothing.
Always good to hear someone get some new work, good luck!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Thread seems to have lost traction, and just a week before the contest kicks off. Get those entries in guys. There's nothing to lose, and quite a bit to gain.