©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NEW Crypto-Science Forum!

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
This sounds like a great investment if you don't have much knowledge on cryptos like me. Just researching what I can now.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Matsuo Munefusa, earlier I was a little annoyed with the questions directed at me...Had been dealing with that clown in the sponsors section and was just copying a thread over there so didn't really have any intentions of getting involved in that thread after that...But I understand your questions because money is money!

That being said, many of us don't have the vision guys like Pesty and yourself have...You give me $1000 and tell me to multiply it, I'm going to sell drugs and make it a million every time! You tell me to invest it and I'll be broke by breakfast lol.

Me and many others don't have that vision to foresee the dips and crashes...And definitely not the vision to tell the difference! I'm an aggressive/angry man so I would never be able to invest in anything other then what I could work with my own hands.

So guys like myself and many others will always end up having to pay for those services if we wanted to make money in this shit...And like I said if Pesty keeps taking my $50 each month and making my profit more then that, then I'll keep paying the man lol! Not only will it keep me making profit longer but I also don't have to worry about giving myself a heart attack :p

You definitely know your shit as well...A value to that forum, so I hope to see you posting in there man!

Word for word I could have written this. I felt the same exact way. Upon entering Crypto just start reading all the stickys. Be prepared to re-read them too. This is a pretty deep rabbit hole. My plans are to do exactly as Pesty says, and be a good little boy. Then as I get a better view and feel for this I'll be making some calls on my own. The best part of this is the guidance. I fully understand there is always a risk. The money I'm starting with is expendable. But as the ball gets rolling it's going to be deadly serious.

I can Paying 50 bucks a month to make thousands????? That's a tuff decision...........

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
Can anyone who joined the new crypto sub give a review, how are you liking it, do you feel it was worth the investment so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
i joined that room earlier this week. havent posted anything, just been reading and trying to learn.

i have other investments and our goal is to have a very nice rv in the next fews years and live out our days traveling with our dog. reading through there and seeing how everyone is working towards the same thing it looks like i can reach that goal much faster?

i think sully summed it up best. if you arent getting your 50 bucks worth every month in there with the tips pesty gives, letting people know that drop was coming and his predictions on what coins will do good this year then you can only blame yourself! my view is that forum looks spoonfed and the info is all right there.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Me my self
I have just about enough money to feed the family never mind the insurances - the mortgage and every thing else this shit ass world throws my way.
But - I took the dive on in.
Spent the $50
First day in I got my $50 back from the coin going up.
from reading every thing - I see a future.
I have $200 in - it was put in a little to eirly but I am in.
Every time I see $20 - $50 - or more I can put in I will.
Once it is cleared then I can start playing.
With out pesty and the guys on the site I don't have a chance to keep nny house.
I'm starting to see every thing and realizing I can do it.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm so happy I joined. I keep returning to the forum and re-reading articles and threads. Maybe it's just the way I learn but the more I read this stuff the more it makes sense to me. This was the best move I have made in over ten years.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I'm so happy I joined. I keep returning to the forum and re-reading articles and threads. Maybe it's just the way I learn but the more I read this stuff the more it makes sense to me. This was the best move I have made in over ten years.

Trust me, at first a lot of this was confusing, but now I am making better choices. You get better at it, trust me.

big_rich

Jul 30, 2016
I'm learning just gwtting my feet wet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I can't believe the heads up advice Pesty is posting at Crypto forum. It's as easy as "buy what he says to buy" and "sell when he says to sell".

You guys that may be on the fence should just do it. I promise you there will be no looking back!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
That forum is the REAL FUCKING DEAL!!!

I will throw this one out there...Pesty advised me to make a buy last week (so I bought 48675 @ $0.03 each)...That buy is currently sitting at $0.26 (so over $12.5k on a $1850 buy-in AND still rising)!!

THAT is the type info and tips that you receive by signing up for that section:cool:

Mr Oz

Jul 2, 2013
are there any restrictions on being able to buy or sell coins if your from Australia?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
are there any restrictions on being able to buy or sell coins if your from Australia?

No. Current laws and regulations are listed and discussed within that forum.

Australian residents would be using coinjar attached to their bank accounts and would be buying off the verified exchanges.

Mr Oz

Jul 2, 2013
and coinjar can be used to buy and sell all the recommended coins?
(Not just bitcoin)

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
and coinjar can be used to buy and sell all the recommended coins?
(Not just bitcoin)

No. You would need to transfer from coinjar to the exchanges for purchasing altcoins.

You should join the group. Everything is laid out in there ranging from getting started to day trading.

Mr Oz

Jul 2, 2013
No. You would need to transfer from coinjar to the exchanges for purchasing altcoins.

You should join the group. Everything is laid out in there ranging from getting started to day trading.

I have just signed up, can you let me know how (and where) I access the forum?

Mr Oz

Jul 2, 2013
Hi Pesty, I can see where the forum is now, just reading thru and trying to get my head around it

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Anyone with money in crypto just banged another 50% pure profits last night. IMO, anyone that hasn't signed up into Pesty's crypto forum just doesn't understand that this is real money and he's literally advising you on what to do to make it. Do it for your kids and wife if for no other reason. The kind of money these guys are making for 50 bucks a month is ridiculous. I wish I was in three years ago.

Thank you Pesty!