©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Prays are needed

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Well my balls started to go down some but my penus is getting puffy and purple. After this is all said and done. I wouldn't mind keepinf some of that swelling. To bad I can't try it out while I have it.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's bound to happen to all of us over the years. Sometimes a few weeks off and resting and healing does the entire body good. Make the best of it, it'll be long in the past a few months from now.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Been 3 weeks now. I finally made it back to work thank God. Walk one the rig floor and caring some 2 1/2 inch hydro hoses I can feel it a little bit so I think it's it will be another money till I start back at it.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Moving forward Chaotic! That's the direction you want brother. Good to hear.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Let it heal. Not worth the re-injury. Muscle memory and discipline is a good thing. It comes back fast.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Don't push it brother... Time. Give it time.

To add some humor...

Speaking of swollen junk... I'm still very swollen BUT my shit is finally functional again (despite having a 93ng/DL total test level lol)... My girl sees my junk and goes, "holy shit, that's gonna hurt!" I guess the water retention added quite a bit of girth. Everything was good until I went to get a condom. Go to put it on, doesn't fit. I look at my wife, I go, you try... She's like, this looks like it hurts. All I could do is shake my head because my dick was constricted and purple lol

She took the condom off and obliged to ensure I was satisfied lol