©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I just might as long as we don't have to work Sunday on this job, which I don't think we will.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Delts triceps and abs tonight. This is going to be fun. Delts are particularly ghoulish because of the lack of leverage on lateral movements, so a partner to push you through the sticking point is amazingly effective for taking the pain train to mass town. Punishment will neither be swift nor easy. We are ready to do battle. We are ready - waiting to suffer. Let the beatings begin.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Back to the iron den again tonight for chest, back, delts. Debating on whether to change my split to 4 days instead of 3 and increase volume since that will basically always be only 2 muscle groups per session. I think i can commit to 4x a week now that im back in school and only working part time. I do know one thing, after a 6 week trt cruise, ive been back on only a week-and im filling out real quick. Very happy about that, the rapid progress gives me double the motivation i had a couple weeks ago. Have a good friday my brothers!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Just back in from shoulders and traps. Pre-fatigued my delts with drop-set flys, then did some presses, but stayed on the light side so my shoulder would not grind in there, then to rear delts and seated shrugs. Felt real good. Gonna try upping my good calories and see what happens.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hey Phoe, I've been wanting to get some new ink from Joey Hamilton. I've met his wife a couple times and she says he gives locals discounts.
She's an IFBB Bikini pro.

But it always seems like I got more important things to spend my money on.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'd like to see some of their work... been thinking about some new ink myself... something like "Built to Survive" to commemorate the year I have had. Some cool type but not script or gothic all caps. May end up back with the guy that did my other work. He's pretty cool.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I got no ink, never could figure out what I wanted.

Got a promotion at work this week, I was in this position before and forgot how freaking stressful it can be. Thank God I have the gym.....and my family ha!

Legs today, I love going after a full week of work and being the most tired and still being able to push myself on Friday afternoons. Went a little lighter and very slow on positves and negatives. Felt good on the muscle and good on my joints too.
leg curls 5 sets
leg press 10 sets
bb squats 6 sets
back to leg press for an all out 70 rep set
db stiff leg 4 sets
calf press 6 sets
calf raise 3sets

Have a good one

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
gonna try to hit guns later... I need to cut this grass first. Bad! Life in the burbs.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Legs legs legs. I went fir a PR on the press. I got 810 up 4 times put on 900 lbs took 5 mins off for full recovery and slowly lowered it and could budge it.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hams and delts today

Lying curls x3
Rd x4
GH x2

Wide uprights x4
Laterals, stopping at sides x 4

HS press x4
DB frt raise x4

Getting volume back

On a side note, I ate a pizza Thursday night and lost weight

Damn Tren! ;)

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Going for Mexican tonight with my boss and some friends got a babysitter and everything. I hope this shit is good Im hungry and Im losing weight lol

Chest/Delts/abbs this am. Going real slow on almost all reps and sets feels good as long as I really get that mind muscle connection. Stregnth still up. Sandpig gave me a good spot on the 120s on flat db's. I also for the first time was really able to feel soley the front delt on front db raises the weights were real light but it felt great nasty pump.
flat db press 4 sets and some drops
incline BB 4 sets
flat BB with pauses 5 sets
pec dec 3 sets
rear pec dec latterals 3 sets
seated side db raise 4 sets
front db raise 4 sets
machine press 4sets
rope crunches 8 sets

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Going for Mexican tonight with my boss and some friends got a babysitter and everything. I hope this shit is good Im hungry and Im losing weight lol

Chest/Delts/abbs this am. Going real slow on almost all reps and sets feels good as long as I really get that mind muscle connection. Stregnth still up. Sandpig gave me a good spot on the 120s on flat db's. I also for the first time was really able to feel soley the front delt on front db raises the weights were real light but it felt great nasty pump.
flat db press 4 sets and some drops
incline BB 4 sets
flat BB with pauses 5 sets
pec dec 3 sets
rear pec dec latterals 3 sets
seated side db raise 4 sets
front db raise 4 sets
machine press 4sets
rope crunches 8 sets
You're only as good as your spotter:rolleyes::cool:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Great leg workout today.

Standing calf super setted with HS calf for 5 sets

Seated calf x4

Leg Extensions 3 drop sets

Sissy squat x3

Single leg press x4

Smith Squat x3, Went up to 300x5. This is the first time I've had 300 lbs on my back in over twenty years.

Followed that up with this. :D

Attachments

• 20140907_070622.jpg
    20140907_070622.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 18

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Great leg workout today.

Standing calf super setted with HS calf for 5 sets

Seated calf x4

Leg Extensions 3 drop sets

Sissy squat x3

Single leg press x4

Smith Squat x3, Went up to 300x5. This is the first time I've had 300 lbs on my back in over twenty years.

Followed that up with this. :D

300 lbs, damn bro that's awesome! I say this because we're pretty much the same size and I know what an accomplishment that is for guys like us. I'm really strong on leg presses but have always struggled with squats, never went past 275 on them. Legs for me tonight too, gonna blast em good. Everybody have a good Sunday!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed legs yesterday eventhough it was late and had to make it a very fast paced workout. Only had an hour and a half til the gym closed. Needless to say very sore today feels good though. Today will be chest just so I don't have to compete with the rest of the world tomorrow to find a machine.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off and finally got the damn grass cut. :p Recharging my batteries for tomorrow's chest workout.