©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
It was gun city in Bricktown today. They were burning down the house.

Gonna try to hook up with a tattoo artist tonight to talk about what I want to do and hopefully get that scheduled. He's really good with lettering. I'm stoked. Brothers, I am embracing the fact that I am a "survivor' now and I want to wear it.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Gonna try to hook up with a tattoo artist tonight to talk about what I want to do and hopefully get that scheduled. He's really good with lettering. I'm stoked. Brothers, I am embracing the fact that I am a "survivor' now and I want to wear it.

What you thinkin about getting brick? Olde english lettering or something?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

If you don't like the design and want to see what someone else comes up with lmk

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks Phoe, supposed to see his ideas tomorrow. We talked tonite. He seems like a cool guy.
Matt, this guys style is sorta like a gothic looking script, I guess is the best way to describe it

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Let's recap, shall we?
Took almost two weeks off for vaca.
Went back for one week.
Took week off due to [insert life event of choice here]
Back to food and supps on Monday.
Ready to bend silverware from idleness.
Any questions?

Going to hook up with good friend/bro at Bev's in Syosset in November to smash some iron...THAT's got me going!
:D

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Preacher curl
Inc curl
overhead cable curl

1 leg calf raise
HS calf
Seated

Leg ext.
leg press
hack

seated leg curl
1 leg curl
LP w/feet high on platform

Was actually planning on squatting instead of the LP's but all three squat racks were being used.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
squat worked op to 565 5x2 raw work SPPPEEEEDDD!!!
Benchworked up to 405 for 5x3 heard a tear noise and think i broke up scar tissue in pec from last tear. Haven't bleed out.
Pec deck 5x10
squat 455 4x6 raw and deep
shoulder press machine 5x10-12
stiff legs 335 3x10
went straight to work and ate steak all night....just got home at 0510.

Big meet today in a few hours going to handle my boy Derek Kendall as he attempts a 900+ raw raw squat. (no knee wraps)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Hell yes Brick. . Thats the shit I love to hear. Umm yes I am going to train on way out of town to visit a brother.. Time for mind over matter and restarting what I left off .. stay tuned.
Turbo says hi. Hes playing in dirt on a jobsite. Lol. I believe hes a human groundhog at 5ft 6. :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wheels and forearms this afternoon. With the way im gaining on this cycle, i'm gonna have to go buy some new jeans. After every leg session all my pants fit tighter. Some are so tight its hard to kneel down or bend over.lol I love it, but its also a pain in the ass having to go buy new shit too. Small price to pay for getting bigger though :)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Wheels and forearms this afternoon. With the way im gaining on this cycle, i'm gonna have to go buy some new jeans. After every leg session all my pants fit tighter. Some are so tight its hard to kneel down or bend over.lol I love it, but its also a pain in the ass having to go buy new shit too. Small price to pay for getting bigger though :)

Two weeks ago, I found three button downs in the closet, still pinned, bagged. I had one same size already had worn. Tried it on, neck felt like a noose, so those three are shite. So, three shirts go to goodwill and I'm bigger. Win-win. :D

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Pin press up to 405 x3
rack pulls BELOW THE KNEE worked up to 3x3 615
Lat work
Bi/tri high reps
prec dec high rep
abs

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Wrapping up the weekend with guns and traps again. 4th day straight at the gym, tomorrow off. Should be able to get in another one on tuesday, so that will be 5 out of 6 days. Love it when i get that extra one in the mix, makes a big difference. Hope the weekend's treating everybody good. Later bros

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Lets throw some weights in here today since I have the time to post them. Here's yesterdays workout. One set each

HS Iso Row 290x8
Barbell row 195x13
Flat pullover 90x17

Decline bench 255x8
Inc. fly/press 60x11
Low crossovers 50x20

standing military 135x10
Wide uprights 95x15
overhead cable read fly 45x20

rope pushdown 45x8
rope overhead ext. 100 x13
Decline extensions 85x20

I guessed at a few of the rep numbers here. My memory is not so great anymore. That's why I log everything.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit the wheels yesterday. I was overdue. And I am sore today.
Slept good last night and looking forward to chest today. I am ready brothers.

I am wearing my new "survivor' tat with pride. Spent 3 1/2 hours Saturday documenting what life has given me. This Monday is going down!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
The ass kicking train continues on my world... One of my girl's best friends from college came to visit this weekend... My girl specifically requested that her friend bring clothes to go to the gym in because she was not going to miss a workout... well her friend did not. My girl was PISSED! So we went to the gym as usual and said, we'll be back... make yourself at home..

I am sore as hell today as we used some new leg machines... We'll be going heavy upper body today.

As a side note, although I never do anything on bodybuilding.com aside from picking up some things like quest bars every now and again, I was featured in their "we 'mirin" feature... Bodybuilding.com - We 'Mirin Vol 89: 15 Ripped Physiques

I'm the guy with the freaky ass legs

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn Atom, you can almost count the fibers! Congrats on that brother. Good to hear you are back on track. That's hilarious about your friend! People underestimate the power of dedication!

I hit chest and it was pretty damn good especially since my partner could not make it in. I even hit some light delts at the end to give 'em a pump before Thursday.