©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, how ya feeling?

Hit the guns today. No issues with the bicep. It def feeling better but I still held back to be safe. I was not so nice to the tri's

Friday! Hot damn!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Gonna get the weekend started off right with some chest back and delts here in an hour. Probably wheels tomorrow, then again i like having an arm pump for saturday night out so maybe guns instead :D. Either way theyre both getting done by sunday night. It's Friday brothers, lets have a good one :headbang:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
sP, i assume these are Test Ent and Tren Ent?

Although he uses Cyp and Tren E for most of his clients, he prefers Prop and Ace. He uses the longer esters so they only pin 2x's per week.

Remember most of his clients are not bodybuilders.

Here's a quote from him.

In a perfect world an HRT patient would inject 15mg of test acetate or propionate daily but who the hell really wants to do that for HRT purposes but definitely would be the ultimate in testosterone control.

That being said, I'm using Prop and Ace. But soon I will be out of prop and I have 3 vials of Test E. that I need to use up.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Back, Chest, delts and tri's yesterday

Only three working sets per muscle group.

Started low with the amount of weight for each exercise as I get over being sick.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Spent a few hours in the garage today doing vehicle maintenance, few other chores taken care of...time to go hit the iron now. Decided to do arms and traps today and legs tomorrow. Must say the combo of the new diet, mk-677, and upping cycle dosages is working outstanding. Put on almost 10 lbs in the last two weeks. Hope to put another 10 on in the next 8 weeks!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Spent a few hours in the garage today doing vehicle maintenance, few other chores taken care of...time to go hit the iron now. Decided to do arms and traps today and legs tomorrow. Must say the combo of the new diet, mk-677, and upping cycle dosages is working outstanding. Put on almost 10 lbs in the last two weeks. Hope to put another 10 on in the next 8 weeks!
So your over 200 now?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
So your over 200 now?

No i wish. 186. I was low 180's last cycle then dropped to 175 on trt. So im hoping to hit 200 by the end of this one. Im only 6 weeks in so i think its doable. Now im taking in an additional 3000 calories and about 150g protein daily from shakes alone. Then id say around 4000 cals from solid food. Think im gonna start force feeding myself pretty soon :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Force feeding was what got me over the hump but man I was miserable while doing it.
I got up to 214 last January

Nice! With body types/metabolisms like ours that is a major achievement bro. Thats like other dudes hitting 275-300lbs. Its amazing what a 10 lb gain looks like on me. If im able to hit a lean 200 ill be extatic.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took the day off and worked on house projects. Somebody's gotta do it. Planning on wheels tomorrow.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
It was great to hear from Grim today... That was nice man, I appreciate it!

I was finally able to eat today and even hit the gym. The past few days I've been living off broth and EAAs... At least with the EAAs I didn't lose much.

Well, on to the next one...

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
AA, great to hear that u are well !

PRRS Rep Range Week:-

Chest:-
Gironda Dips (4x10-12)
Neck Press (5x12-15)
INcline DBP (4x8-10)
Cable Cross Over (3x30 Bpaks 3ways)

Triceps:-
Rope Pushdown (3x30 Bpaks 3ways)

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Today i killed the calfs. For the first time I climbed the derrick and was a stabbed. Let me tell you it takes more the. You would think to do this. Not bad though. The view in the middle of the swamp 50' in the air and the sky is red for the last traces of the sun. Well its hard to beat

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Bi's, Calves, quads and hams yesterday

Again weights were not really taxing although I did use almost my normal weight on the leverage squats.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Bout to go wrap my split up with legs and forearms. Hope i can get into the gym at least on tuesday. With my schedule i pretty much have to be a weekend warrior fri,sat, and sunday. Anything else is a bonus. As long as i can train at least 4 days a week im happy...hope the weekends treatin everybody good so far. Later bros

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed some legs yesterday. Attempted to day bbar squats. No go shoulder still hurting. Did squat machine instead. Started my recovery protocol using tb500 and bpc157. Woke up at 2:30 to commute to work for the week. My daughter will be here any day :):):)

Last edited: