©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Busted out some legs before work.....gonna be limping around for a bit. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Busted out some legs before work.....gonna be limping around for a bit. Wouldn't have it any other way.

F'n torture.

Actually I find it worse if I really kill legs one day and get extreme soreness for the next two days or three days.

You know the one where even your glutes hurt and you can barely even sit on the toilet.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a kick-butt chest workout. My weights have gone up. Gotta love it. Threw in some bi's at the end too.

Back to work. Job has me slammed. After a sluggish July and August I like the work.

Keep us posted Phoe!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Had a kick-butt chest workout. My weights have gone up. Gotta love it. Threw in some bi's at the end too.

Back to work. Job has me slammed. After a sluggish July and August I like the work.

Keep us posted Phoe!
They say when we pick back 7p we will be begging for time off. I can't wait

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Absolutely annihilated chest with some high volume, did some heavy low rep bi's, and calves. Damn good workout. Still no word on the baby yet. This whole Ebola crap has me nervous with a brand new baby on the way

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I agree with D2r. Personally, I think the media blows this shit up out of porportion to sell news anyway. They will have you thinking we're all going to die. Pisses me off the panic they cause. Swine flu, bird flu... pandemics... they did the same same crap.

Back is on my list today and I will be ready.

Let's have a great day brothers. One day at a time. This is the one that counts.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I've had two good ones in a row, chest and back and my body is sore! May be time for a rest day and just eat. Shoulders tomorrow with some traposaurous thrown in too.

make some noise brothers and leave some sweat on that bench!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed back yesterday got 545 on deadlift and I think its just my form that's holding me back from going higher.

Killed my arms got there around 3:30-4 didn't leave til almost 6:30 bi's, tri's, forearms, and 35 minutes of cardio. Weighed in at 266 at the end of the day so lost only about 4-5lbs in since I started my diet but look tremendously leaner. Maybe I'll post some pics after 12 weeks. I'm below a size 38 in carhart pants and I've had to cut 6 extra holes in my work belt. So I assume a lot of that's muscle gains as well as fat loss.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Training for meet in December, to tired and busy to do a log.
685 3x3 squat straps down.
545 2x5 partials to knee
405 2x5 bench raw
leg press and abs.
trying to keep body weight down around 235. Debating to take anadrol or halo.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Slow and consistent will get you there Phoe. I always went on how I looked when I dieted and if my strength stayed the same or got better. If it did, I knew I was losing fat, not muscle. Sounds like its going nicely.

Planning on a shoulder trap session after lunch. Day off was nice. I am recharged and ready. Might be on to something with a rest day thrown in the mix more often. I have been known to overdo stuff in the past.

Busy is good Chaotic. Hit it hard.

Its Friday eve brothers!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
After a few day break get to go hit guns and traps here in a few. Boy am i ready to tear it up, been a hectic and stressful ass week. Gonna feel good to relieve some of this stress on some plates, thats for sure. Weekends almost here brothers, good stuff :headbang:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Moving the weights up slowly. Almost up to where I should be.

Yesterday

Racks
Parallel Chins
Decline pullover

HS Inc.
Dips
Machine fly

HS press
Laterals from the sides
Behind back uprights

Smith Reverse bench
Kickbacks
Larry scott extensions

One all out straight set for each exercise. Well for some of them since I'm still not up to max weights.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back and delts here tonight. Shootin for 4 days straight at the gym, got a free schedule so no excuse no to. Put on another 4 lbs this week so im stoked! Mk-677 workin like a charm now :)