©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's ready for some football?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
:sFun_hailtheking:KC CHIEFS ARE PLAYOFF BOUND:sFun_hailtheking:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's an open Super Bowl run in the AFC. We'll see who steps up and plays the best into January.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ya, Seahawks at home should in reality have no problem running the table in the NFC.

AFC will be the hottest team, or the big upset. Should be interesting. No one is dominant.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Ya, Seahawks at home should in reality have no problem running the table in the NFC.

AFC will be the hottest team, or the big upset. Should be interesting. No one is dominant.

Some teams are coming out strong closer to the playoffs. Seattle has shown some vulnerability and now 49ers have positioned themselves well headed in to the post season. Just need a bit more offense

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Jim u see the Hunger Bowl? Huskies whipped BYU on a screwy field for baseball. Both teams on same sidelines..lol

Let's see the Ducks shoot down a Texan in the Alamo bowl.. brutha..:sniper:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Jim u see the Hunger Bowl? Huskies whipped BYU on a screwy field for baseball. Both teams on same sidelines..lol

Let's see the Ducks shoot down a Texan in the Alamo bowl.. brutha..:sniper:

Yeah I did... You guys put a whooping on them. What do you think of these coaching changes going in to next year and who will the ducks get to replace there defensive coordinator?

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
The NFL has to be the dumbest fucking league. The Bears vs Packers game has to be one of the most anticipated and will have possibly the highest ratings of any game all year. And they aren't even airing it in my town. I get Denver and Oakland. A game that means absolutely shit to 98% of America.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
The NFL has to be the dumbest fucking league. The Bears vs Packers game has to be one of the most anticipated and will have possibly the highest ratings of any game all year. And they aren't even airing it in my town. I get Denver and Oakland. A game that means absolutely shit to 98% of America.

I think that's your town cable or dish company dropping the ball cause i will get it..

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Yeah I'm not sure who is ultimately responsible I just need some one to blame. I understand that they have to play Seahawks games but an Oakland game? Who gives a shit

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Who's ready for Wildcard Weekend?!

Looking to see the Chiefs take care of business after their stars having last week off and coming in fresh...I think Charles needed that rest and I 'hope' the Chiefs come out stronger the they did 2 weeks ago...Just happy to see the improvement from last season but would prefer they weren't a 'one and done' in the playoffs.....

I think the Saints over the Eagles...Bengals over the Chargers...49ers over the Packers.....

What picks do you guys have?!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Un-fucking-believable...Win or lose, this is the most pathetic game I have ever seen them play!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
A fucking disgrace...They proved every fucking shit-talker right with their performance today.....

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I think Saints should win but there record on the road and outdoors in the playoffs makes me think the Packers have a chance.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I think Saints should win but there record on the road and outdoors in the playoffs makes me think the Packers have a chance.

As a 49er fan I gave to say the packers have a chance for sure! Rogers is back and the 49er offense sucks! I hope SF proves me wrong tomorrow!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
A fucking disgrace...They proved every fucking shit-talker right with their performance today.....

The Chiefs just couldn't catch a break. The injuries really got to them. I feel bad for their fans. They are like 0-8 in their last 8 playoff games. That's tough