©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's ready for some football?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Lol..no Jim i got beadhandler waiting for me to take it off and call foul.. ..thanks though ..

Lol... Well Sunday is right around the corner. I am guessing ucla will beat Stanford this week. Then Washington and Stanford will have the same record. Stanford really messed up loosing last week :)

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
:sFun_hailtheking:KC CHIEFS 6-0:sFun_hailtheking:

Was just a year off after picking the Chiefs to be a playoff team last year :p

They need to put a hurtin' on Manning when they play the Broncos !

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Good game last night with Indy and Denver. Thought Manning was going to stage a comeback.

Looks like there's only one undefeated team left now.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
2 things that I've observed this season. #1, RG3 will never be a top tier championship caliber QB and 2, Peyton Manning can't throw and complete a pass 20 yards or more down field. Not sure if they'll get to the big game when their dink 'n run pass game gets stuffed.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Manning is a genius and knows exactly what to do to move the ball and put points on the board. He just can't throw the ball accurately with zip down the field. I think that's going to bite them in the ass in the playoffs. He's way past his prime, but he's got the dink 'n dunk down to an art and science, so he puts up massive numbers and points. If you could put his finesse and smarts with Matthew Stafford's ability to get the ball down the field, you'd have a perfect QB.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I'm looking forward to the Sunday night game...I don't care if the Chiefs lose every other game for the rest of the season as long as they win Sunday night...It will shut up all of the shit talkers...I'm looking for the Chiefs to be 10-0 come Monday morning!!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I'm looking forward to the Sunday night game...I don't care if the Chiefs lose every other game for the rest of the season as long as they win Sunday night...It will shut up all of the shit talkers...I'm looking for the Chiefs to be 10-0 come Monday morning!!

This will be an interesting game for sure! Really looking forward to watching this one...

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
They have to get Manning on the ground a few times before he can dump it off and snag a turnover or two.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
They have to get Manning on the ground a few times before he can dump it off and snag a turnover or two.

This will be kc's test. At the beginning of the season I thought Denver was a lock in the afc but after watching kc rattle off all these wins and Indianapolis knock them off I realize I was wrong

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

I believe the defense will do a good job at slowing Manning down. Even if enough to get him scrambling more then he's use to...The best thing I've noticed about the defense this year is their game play in the 4th quarter...As long as they can either keep the scoring low through the first 3 quarters or Smith can actually lead the offense down the field instead of just going through the motions they should be able to some damage.....

I just don't like the fact that they've been given no respect this season...Regardless of the schedule, they are doing things right and are still undefeated, as well as they have finally gotten a strong defense that they haven't seen since Derrick Thomas died.....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

Dont get your hopes up.. D is comin in hot..lol