©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

looking for some

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
iNEEDjuice7 said:
so in other words what you are trying to say is i need to pay money to get a list of contacts right?
why was that so hard.
Oh, I guess we should have just told you that to begin with

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
iNEEDjuice7 said:
so in other words what you are trying to say is i need to pay money to get a list of contacts right?
why was that so hard.
'cause you dont speak english succinctly, intelligently or with discretion.bro' :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
oracle wants to get more post than me for some reason....

Actually your right i've been trying for the last couple days to pass your number...lol...as for the computer i'm straight financially again.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Actually your right i've been trying for the last couple days to pass your number...lol...as for the computer i'm straight financially again.

be my guest....everyone will know that 99% of your posts are totally irrelevant to steroids and bodybuilding in general.........

lets see you pass my points... :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
be my guest....everyone will know that 99% of your posts are totally irrelevant to steroids and bodybuilding in general.........

lets see you pass my points... :)

Hahahahaha funny. :mad: just kidding....actually i have passed your points. i have 39619.19

W

wolfyEVH

Bizarro said:
Are you two planning to pull an all-nighter to see who wins?

im gettin off here soon anyways......he can win........oracle lives on this site.......i on the other hand have a life.......not to mention MOD status ;)

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Just think.....by this time tomorrow night this thread should have as many posts as the storied "Enough of tee's little pussy sites" thread....

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Bizarro said:
Just think.....by this time tomorrow night this thread should have as many posts as the storied "Enough of tee's little pussy sites" thread....
Nah, Wolfy bumps it every chance he gets. ;)