©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Weight holding at 182 this morning even after last nights cheat.

Down.7% in BF this week. Very happy considering I bumped up the carbs and Cals. Due to that I'm holding a little more water than in the pic I posted last week. So I was a bit worried I had gone too far.

Yesterday was Chest and back and I went back to my old looser style of training. Why? Probably more mental than anything so that I could use more weight. Followed that with 15 mins of HIT cardio again.

Tren dosage is at 60mgs/day now. Just got my vials from the Easter sale due to the mix up. I'll be getting off the Test E and starting Prop on Monday.

Hoping my T-Bol and Proviron get here soon.

Deerslayer41

Feb 27, 2013
No gym for me today, taking the kids to my friends sons 1st birthday party. Hope I can control myself around all the food. Meveryone hqve a good weekend.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Great workout today........
All my work sets start at the heaviest weight then I drop the weight each set for three total sets to failure. I also don't lock out and keep constant tension throughout the set.

Leg Press, 12 reps, 15 reps, bigger drop, 27 reps.
Seated Leg curls, 13 reps, 16 reps, 22 reps
Dumbell Curls, 10 reps, 11 reps, last set was drop set, 5 second rep, 16 reps total
Lying Rolling DB extensions, 10 reps, 12 reps, 15 reps, never did these before.
Abs, crunches to failure.

Sweating beyond belief, wobbly legs afterwards.

I go at a quick pace, entire workout was about 45 minutes.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Sandpig and dens y'all are kicking ass.....deerslayer I'm in the same boat as you this morning. Very good friend of mine is getting hitched and the grooms men are throwing a little BBQ skeet shoot today for him. Gonna be massive amounts of food. I am so looking forward to this.

Side note wasn't able to eat all afternoon yesterday. I had eaten some shrimp for lunch and though I am slightly allergic to them I can normally handle a couple. These tore me up and I was basically a walking balloon for a few hours following. So I definitely need to eat a ton today to make up for that.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
damm pipeliner that sounds like a real good time BBQ food AND skeet shooting hell yea!
Have fun

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Week 4, Update #3

Weight holding steady at 248 today.

Yesterday was legs. Felt like I was getting sick all day yesterday. Went to the gym and started my workout, and after every set I ran to the restroom feeling like I was gonna puke, but never did. Not sure what was going on with that. My blood sugar felt low yesterday. I don't have anything to check it at home, though. I had that shaky, foggy headed feeling all day. Strength was way down. I got through about 4 exercises and had to go home. Ate, took a nap, ate again, took another nap and felt somewhat better.

Measured my blood sugar this morning when I got to work. Hadn't eaten since 8:30 last night, and it was 73 @ 7:00 this morning. Right in range. Feeling better today. Body might just have been telling me I needed a rest day?

Gonna do cardio and abs in a few minutes. My damn abs are still sore from working them 3 days ago, so this is gonna suck.

Bumping T3 up to 50mcg from 25. Everything else is gonna stay the same. Haven't lost any weight this week, but got several compliments on how much slimmer I look. Think I might get the tape measure out tomorrow and see where I'm at compared to the start.

Keep up the good work guys.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Update:
Upped T3 to 25-50/day
Dropped Test C. Only using Prop now for test.

Also running my secret weapon for next 14 days. Will post a picture later of said secret.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
182 this morning. According to my home scale, I was 187 last night before going to bed.:sFun_duh2: Not so sure about that.

Anyway yesterday was Delts and Tri's. Right from warm up set one. I had a great pump and the veins were popping. Great workout.

Trensomnia F'n with me today. I've been up since 1:45 am. Oh well, at least today is Sunday. I will get a least one nap in somewhere.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
182 this morning. According to my home scale, I was 187 last night before going to bed.:sFun_duh2: Not so sure about that.

Anyway yesterday was Delts and Tri's. Right from warm up set one. I had a great pump and the veins were popping. Great workout.

Trensomnia F'n with me today. I've been up since 1:45 am. Oh well, at least today is Sunday. I will get a least one nap in somewhere.

I love me a good nap......LOL

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

I love my midday naps right after my post workout meal! It fucks with my sleep at night a little bit, but it's some of the best sleep I get on a daily basis anymore. 2-2.5 hours on the couch and I feel like a new man!

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
No workout yesterday. But did spend many hours with a sander. I'm actually sure from the work.

Shoulders and tri's later.

And it's food prep day. :)

Z28

Mar 19, 2014

Hey bud dont go by weight at different times, we change all day depending on water, food and digestion rates. Just use the am as soon as you wake is best becuase thats the only time of day where all the conditions are the same. Most people will have 5-10lb higher at night then that number even with less food coming in. Water is 8lb a gallon.
Trnsomnia sucks dont it! Im sleeping like a baby now! Its finally out my system!

I love my midday naps right after my post workout meal! It fucks with my sleep at night a little bit, but it's some of the best sleep I get on a daily basis anymore. 2-2.5 hours on the couch and I feel like a new man!
Damm 2hr nap! That is so nice aint it!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I added oral winny to my hormones. So right now on...

20mg test p, 30mg mast p, 40mg tren a and 50mg winny per day. Although I missed my shots last night. The night before I upped to 50mg tren a but it doesn't really agree with me so I will stay at 40mg :eek:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I added oral winny to my hormones. So right now on...

20mg test p, 30mg mast p, 40mg tren a and 50mg winny per day. Although I missed my shots last night. The night before I upped to 50mg tren a but it doesn't really agree with me so I will stay at 40mg :eek:
my favorite stack right there, used that 8 weeks pre contest the changes were insane, strength stayed or gained, all muscle stayed all while pretty much no carbs about 1600 cals with once a week big carb refeeds or cheats. some of those meals would put me up 10lb the next am but 2 days later I would be 2 lbs less than baseline 7lb less by end of week.
If your not competing those doses are perfect in my opinion no need for more.

You gonna be melting the fat be dry and hard, have fun man

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
my favorite stack right there, used that 8 weeks pre contest the changes were insane, strength stayed or gained, all muscle stayed all while pretty much no carbs about 1600 cals with once a week big carb refeeds or cheats. some of those meals would put me up 10lb the next am but 2 days later I would be 2 lbs less than baseline 7lb less by end of week.
If your not competing those doses are perfect in my opinion no need for more.

You gonna be melting the fat be dry and hard, have fun man

Thanks matey :) I don't compete but not one who thinks if you don't compete it is wrong to take higher amounts. Most of my mates don't compete and they take huge amounts. I don't have any limits but as you say more isn't really needed especially for my current goals. I am adding in 300mg test e per week soon dosed 150mg tues and fri. But I think I will stay at those doses and not change. Although after winny I will do Adrol for about 2-3 weeks at 50-100mg per day. I like to have breaks in between orals but as we only have 7 weeks left I will just carry on but will have a break afterwards.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
My naps usually only last about 15 minutes or so. Well I don't actually time them. lol
I'm sure they're longer some days.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
My naps usually only last about 15 minutes or so. Well I don't actually time them. lol
I'm sure they're longer some days.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I got paid so I went food shopping. I have also bought quite a lot of stuff online (got a good deal). My shopping list looks like this...

Whey Isolate
Micellar Casein
Citrulline Malate
Taurine
BCAA's
Fish Oil

Organic Cold Pressed Argan Oil
Chia Seeds
Dark Chocolate made with coconut sugar

Green Tea Powder
Huperzine A

Chicken
Steak
Frozen Cod
Strawberries
Blueberries
Pineapple
Rice
Cereal
Broccoli
Asparagus
Cottage Cheese
Low Fat Yoghurt

:)

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Looks like I've got my first set back here. I have caught the cold that my son has had for the past week.
Oh well, shit happens.

Yesterday was supposed to be quads and bis. But instead I dropped the Bis and did calves.
I'm gonna try not to use wrist straps unless I need them on back day. That should be plenty of bicep stimulation for one of my strong points.

If you count the pyramid sets I did on the leg press, I did close to twenty sets for quads. I haven't done that much in probably twenty years.
Needless to say, post workout cardio was conventional style for 45 minutes. No way I was doing HIT after that.

Everyone have a great week.