©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Looks like I've got my first set back here. I have caught the cold that my son has had for the past week.
Oh well, shit happens.

Yesterday was supposed to be quads and bis. But instead I dropped the Bis and did calves.
I'm gonna try not to use wrist straps unless I need them on back day. That should be plenty of bicep stimulation for one of my strong points.

If you count the pyramid sets I did on the leg press, I did close to twenty sets for quads. I haven't done that much in probably twenty years.
Needless to say, post workout cardio was conventional style for 45 minutes. No way I was doing HIT after that.

Everyone have a great week.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
BTW, I was talking/texting with Jay Cutler yesterday. He's hasn't been around much lately but he's going to help me down the stretch.

I kinda know what I'm doing but as I said before, I'm at the point where I don't really want to go any lower on the scale. So his input would be greatly appreciated.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
BTW, I was talking/texting with Jay Cutler yesterday. He's hasn't been around much lately but he's going to help me down the stretch.

I kinda know what I'm doing but as I said before, I'm at the point where I don't really want to go any lower on the scale. So his input would be greatly appreciated.

The Bears QB looks a little soft so I don't know how much help he's going to be able to give you! :D

I spent a lot of time on my feet yesterday coaching and yard work. Lower back paying for it today.
I'm also holding a bit of water, I'm sure it was the sub sandwich.

Today was, same program as my last post, listed sets to failure.

Decline bench 9 reps, 12 reps, 25 reps
Med grip pulldowns 6 reps, 9 reps, 13 reps
T-bar 7 reps, 9 reps, 13 reps
Laterals 12 reps, 16 reps, 12 reps, just ran out of gas!
Leg press calf, rest pause for 13 reps, rest pause for 14 reps, straight set of partial reps for 23 reps.

Then I spent several minutes stretching out the lower back.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
Also, this Thursday I'm dropping equi and adding Mast P, on May 23rd I'm adding Var. I am only doing Halo 10 mg pre workout from here on out until it's gone so for a couple more weeks.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks phoe, gonna keep pushing after this is over and see if I can close that 80 lb gap you got on me.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ha-ha I've been trying to cut some more weight it'll take you some time but you'll get there.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Making progress Tx! Keep at it brother!

dens, you'll like the mast/var combo. It seems to really harden me up and make a for a more dense look

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Having some gyno issues. Need to get on that ASAP.
Gonna up my Asin and order Prami or Caber.

Funny how much more noticeable it is as you get lower and lower in BF and dry out. It has less space to hide out.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.

Funny how much more noticeable it is as you get lower and lower in BF and dry out. It has less space to hide out.

What are you taking? For me any time that happens letro is the best...even better when coupled with raloxifene. Adex and aromasin dont really shrink nothing up for me personally. 3 times now letro has saved the day, and past 2 of those with ralox was even faster...lima bean size down to bb size and absolutely not visible at all in a month or less

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Asin and Tamox. But I'm also running Tren.

Might throw in some Letro if I can't get it down in 2 weeks.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Word. Yeah those last 2 i spoke of were brought on by tren. The letro/ralox combo took care of it...however i also dropped tren so i cant vouch for them working if you keep on with the tren from my experience. Gyno scares me bro.lol once its visibly there im like fuck this shit, and drop what i know is causing it and shrink it up. I should just drop the 5 g's and get my glands removed so i can cycle anything i want :D

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Exactly what's going on with me too. I've had it for years from the first time I ran Super DMZ with no AI.

I've had Letro sitting around that I got from one of M4's sales.
I was using a 1/4 tab EOD as my AI. Now I'm using a whole tab daily.

Since I've had it for so long, I'm not sure it's gonna help.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
So as I mentioned yesterday, I've caught the cold that my son has. Good news is , so far I can still breathe.

So yesterday I backed off the cardio a bit and only did 30 minutes on the treadmill.