©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M4BTeam Pre-Summer Transformation Contest

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Yesterday was cardio and abs. Did HIIT cardio for 20 minutes. I hate running so much. Sucked it up and pushed through. Average heart rate around 150bpm for the session. Then cranked out 4 sets of 25 weighted cable crunches. Moved the weight up higher than usual and did slow negatives with a static hold on the bottom of the negative. My abs were toast when I got done.

Skipped a couple meals yesterday as the g/f really wanted to go out and get something to eat last night. Ended up eating a pork ancho bbq burrito from Qdoba. Good shit. Overall I was still in a calorie deficit for the day, but I threw my macro breakdown out the window.

I gotta start figuring out how I'm gonna break down the rest of my year, gear and training wise. I want to continue to make positive progress and move closer to my goals, but I also need to clean out for a little while and get some comprehensive blood work done later this year. I usually get it done in September/October. I'd like to clean out for a month or so before I get it done, and then start the process with my doc for prescription TRT. Gotta get my timeline planned out and figure out how to keep the steady progress going at the same time.

Almost done guys. It's been an interesting and enjoyable 10 weeks. I've learned a lot about myself and my body and made some positive changes. I hope everyone else has done the same.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
And once again, a big thanx to Marssel, Ant, and Phoe for putting on the contest and getting everything set up. Very much appreciated guys , especially the generosity from Marssel for the contest and the free samples. Good stuff, and a great source. Glad to have him here on ANASCI.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Here are my pix:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403031842.335002.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403031863.234077.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403031878.101734.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403031851.884167.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403031851.884167.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 35

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Final weight 205. So that 5-7 lbs lighter than planned.

BF down visibly

Measurements all very close to starting. Waist down about 1"-1.5"
The rest held size. I couldn't see a difference when measuring but I'm doing it myself so it's not super precise.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hit back and bi last night, energy was way lacking due to the heat and hrs at work. Still a decent workout. Thinking on what I want to do when the contest is over, I'm thinking 50 mg dbol with 700 NPP/600-700 test and keep the tren around 600. May end up completely dropping tren, what's y'all's thoughts?
Dude, I am so dropping the Tren at least until I start getting fat. :D

Looking forward to sleeping normally again.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Daniel, you look awesome man. I knew you actually started in decent shape so I had to go back and look at your before's.

Obviously way leaner and you do look like you put on some size too. Great job.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
@ dens228 dude your back is freaking thick! Them legs bro good lord. Nice work sir!
@daniel11 sir awesome physique. Looks like you are ready to step on stage today. Got more veins than a us road map.

Not sure I can compete with you two but I gave it a hell of a try.... Gonna get pics up in the next few days just have to find some one to take them for me
Again y'all two look amazing great job guys.

Dens228

Nov 6, 2012
@ dens228 dude your back is freaking thick! Them legs bro good lord. Nice work sir!
@daniel11 sir awesome physique. Looks like you are ready to step on stage today. Got more veins than a us road map.

Not sure I can compete with you two but I gave it a hell of a try.... Gonna get pics up in the next few days just have to find some one to take them for me
Again y'all two look amazing great job guys.

Thanks tx. I credit powerlifting for my back and getting out of powerlifting for my legs. Haha wide squats for the reps have me Bird legs.

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
Hit legs yesterday and smoked em good. Finished with some lat and delt work cause they are lacking and I would like to get that V shape. Probably should have thrown in some clen or T3 for the contest but I was and still am a little nervous on using those two for some reason. Seeing a few new veins in the shoulders and arms as well as getting some starting to barely show in my quads ;-) very happy about that.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Better lighting. The old shot was in the bathroom at my old place.

New shots had a nice large French door to the side that have a better natural light.

I'm actually more tan now.
Fantastic shape and condition! Great improvements also. Have you ever competing or want to?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Had a shitty leg workout yesterday. I just was not motivated, not focused, and not into it at all. I'm ashamed to say it, but I completely phoned it in yesterday and just went through the motions. And oddly enough, I'm more sore from it today than I have been from a leg day in a while. Sometimes things just don't make any sense.

I'm about to go hit chest tris and delts. I'm feeling like going heavy with low reps lately. I think maybe I'm starting to plateau with the high rep workouts. Time to switch it up and see what happens. Gonna throw in some more ab work today as well. I'm really starting to be able to see my top abdominals and that's motivating me to hit abs even harder. Which is nice, because I've always hated ab work. It's right up there with running to me; just a completely loathsome exercise.

Not sure where I'm at on weight or measurements. Gonna wait till Friday to take final figures when I post up my end of comp pics. It's been interesting guys. Some of you have made truly impressive transformations. I didn't get anywhere near where I wanted to, but when I look in the mirror I see a big difference, and that's all that really matters to me. Good luck to everyone.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Before I post my pics I just want to thank M4B for doing this. Also to Adam and Phoe for running it.

Besides trying to win the prizes here my main goal was to figure out if I could do a real prep and get onstage again after 20 years.

Well I'm disappointed to say that I won't attempt to do it.

The combination of diet, cardio, my job and my age is just too much for me. I'm sure others can do it but I guess I'm a pussy.:rolleyes:

Other than that, I' happy with the condition I got in considering I didn't do much cardio at all for the last month.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I was really surprised by this. Veins in my lower traps? Never saw them even when I competed.

Attachments

• 20140618_050752.jpg
    20140618_050752.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 26

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
As this comes to an end please do us a huge favor and post start pics Abd end pics together to give us a break on having to go through and find everyone's pics. Let's do all posts on the 20th need to be pics from beginning and end
Thanks
P