©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Awesome video! Love Rammstein!

I was off yesterday as I go right from work to master's classes and don't have time to squeeze anything in.

Today I wrecked chest, shoulders and tris. Major highlight for me was doing low incline BB bench with 265lbs and getting 10+5+2 reps on my RP sets, with slow (about 3 second) negatives! Keep in mind guys, I just broke 150lbs BW.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Best shoulder/ trap workout this afternoon I have had in quite some time. I like it when that rotator is on good behavior. I am due for a rest day tomorrow but I am having too much fun so we will see lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning ! Ok, amazing what a solid 7 hrs of sleep can do!
Getting ready for chest , shouilder , tri. . Holler back in the afternoon.
Going to be a great day... ! Thanks, T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Turbo, you lucky dog you! 7 whole hours of sleep!!!! Man, the past two days I have had my sinuses backed up like nothing else and I was up all night wheezing and blowing my nose. It's been a LONG day at work already.

Hit me some cardio yesterday, 40 minutes of intervals on the elliptical and cooled off with some incline walking.

Tonight I have bis, forearms and back and despite being all clogged up (in my head lol) I feel strong as hell and still have a good appetite.

Question for those who check in on this thread (I'll probably make a separate thread in the future): Does anyone know anything about the area around Ft. Gordon or Augusta, GA? Any adivce on good neighborhoods, gyms, activities...etc?

And look at Brick feeling all spunky! Yeah brother! Get at it!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Pretty good chest shoulder tri to day. Susprised I felt this good I had been way below trt levels for a couple weeks and really noticed it yesterday.
Back and bi's tomorrow. Hope you guys all had good days today.. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
It felt pretty damn good today despite the sinuses. Got real freaky on my biceps and jumped my weight up 20lbs of rack deads from last time and was right in the middle of my rep range.

I got a comment from one of the older guys at my gym (who is pretty damn big himself) along the lines, of, "Hey, what the fuck are you doing?....I haven't seen anyone grow that fast..." :)

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Stay on point and keep it rolling. Saturday morning . Back and bi's
Back is probably my favorite part to train.
Brick you on for gym tomorrow? T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Blasted chest even though under the weather even hit some 120 dumbbell declines with a plugged up head.when I'm in gym mode its the only mode with Metallica tonight.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took a rest day yesterday and that was exactly what I needed. Batteries feel back on full charge. Planning on hitting guns after lunch.

Iron, when I had that stuff, SudeFed and lots of water was my best friend

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Brick, I was thinking about talk g yesterday off with my head felling like it is in the clouds but just destroyed everything instead.

I've come yo realize the importance of listening to your body if you want to reach your long term goals. But a little head cold wasn't gonna stop me....

Turbo, how'd your endo appt. go?

Gonna hit legs in a few.!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Morning boys!Hey AA endo appt went well . No ball handling this time which
creeps me out. My primary doc is a smoking sister and she never
handles my junk. Wahhh! Oh well can only hope --s omeday. Ok nuff clowning from me.About to go rock some back /bi's. Glad you got some needed rest Brick.Now go rock those guns and i'll check back with you guys later.
T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well, big time reality check today. I was strong on calves and quads, but my hammies just couldn't take it. I was planning on taking a cruise after I got through this rotation of training sessions and it looks like I am right on schedule.

When my logbook starts kicking my ass, I know a cruise is underway.

On a very good note, bodyweight keeps going up. If things go as planned I should be around 175lbs by May. Considering my all time low was 113lbs in November when I got my GI on track, not too shabby.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Guns went good. I cruised through it. No pressure on myself today for any new records and I didn't feel guilty either. Just enjoyed it.

Next on my list is legs tomorrow!

Turbo, glad you got the endo over and done. Atom, sounds like solid progress!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good back w/o . Was kinda pissed when my head phones were not charged and I had to listen to that fucking house music . . Trained well in spite of the
noise .. Relaxing a bit and eating well tonight. Got go feed my pits.
Have a good one. Legs am tomorrow. T

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Quads, hams, calves today. Killed it, and was seriously thinking of taking the elevator instead of using the stairs on my way out of the weight room.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Quads, hams, calves today. Killed it, and was seriously thinking of taking the elevator instead of using the stairs on my way out of the weight room.

I think going DOWN the stairs is the worst after a good leg blast! :headbang:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012

Us geezers get that hey my brake pads are shot at the bottom of stairs post w/O. Just had the funniest image Brick.
Anyway legs tomorrow am for me too Brick .
Gonna turn it up another little click tomorrow.
T.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation

Disagree. Taking a dump is the worst:

A) 90% of the time you can't support you own bodyweight and fall onto the toilet dislodging a turd and you get nasty backsplash

B) You contemplate bringing some food, books, maybe some work into the bathroom to just spend the rest of the day on the toilet because you know once you get down it is going to be too much work to get back up

C) It takes every ounce of strength out of you to wipe your ass