©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yep just sitting here waiting on them to call me and tell me if I get to stay or try to get another job. Know more soon. I'd love to go hit the gym but if they call and tell me I need to get to work then I'm shit outta luck. Know more soon. Thanks everyone but its hard to stay calm when you don't know if you've still got a job.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just got let go fuck me right. But my manager likes me and hooked me up with another company to get hired on at. Got an interview in the morning probably waiting to them to get back to me. Now I need to workout but gonna wait til tonight til txpipeliner88 gets off and probably go kill my arms but his worse lol.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
SHIT! I'm sorry to hear Phoe.... Hopefully things pan out with the interview at the new company.

Been leaning out nicely here and can't wait to hit the stage! Every day I get more and more excited

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Its hard but things are falling into place with this other job. Just stressful with a child in the way and I need insurance ASAP. But its all good days getting better thanks everyone for there concerns and brick you know exactly how to make my day so much brighter thanks brother. Can't wait to kill some weights tonight just ate all grass fed steak burrito yum. It was freakishly big to say the least.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, hang tight and let the good stuff flow your way. Hit some weights later and de-stress. Dang that burrito sounds good to me.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Had a lower carb day yesterday and it sucked lol Only carbs were 25g pre and 60g post. Looked kind of flat this morning, but shredded....

Still, had a great chest, shoulder and tri session...

Incline H/S Chest (15-20RP) 2 sets 10+5+3
Incline hex press (20-30RP) 2 sets 14+7+3
Flat Db Fly WM
BB Seated Military Press (20-25RP) 2 sets 13+6+3
DB Upright Row (15-20RP) 11+5+3
Side lateral WM
Dead skulls (15-20RP) 2 sets 11+5+3
Seated cable triceps ext (20-30RP) 13+6+3
Overhead triceps ext WM

Keep progressing brothers!

I was reading some stuff by Arnold and I'm going to extend something that he said to life... Whether it is the last 3 or 4 reps of a set or enduring times of turmoil and strife, these are the areas that make us grow into the person we are. It is this area of pain and feeling uncomfortable that divides the champion and those that succeed in life from someone else who is not a champion. It is this level of perseverance and fortitude that most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain, endure the struggles and push on, no matter what happens that truly defines who we are...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Got the job but gotta head back 8 hours to take some more tests. Here we go again lol. Brick I hope you're feeling better. Pinch one of the cute nurses asses in the hospital

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Thanks guys. Had to go to the ER this AM per doctor's orders. Woke up with a 102º fever and feeling terrible. Long story short, I have another UTI AND tested positive for the flu. They felt I was doing well enough to go back home this afternoon. I'm on Tamiflu and more antibiotics. My labs still look good where my body can put up a fight. This chemo is rough stuff. Really looking forward to the end of it. One more chemo cycle starts next week. The last one.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Shit Brick! How you feeling today? I guess you are coming down with all this stuff because of the way the chemo affects your immune system.

Keep battling brother! I'll be praying for you.

Congrats on landing the job Phoe!

Bis and Back last night

Standing DB curls with offset grip 2 RP sets (15-20RP) 11+5+3
Hammer Curls 2 RP sets (15-20RP) 10+5+2
Close Neutral Grip Pulldowns 3 RP Sets, last was done with drops (15-20RP) 10+5+3
Meadows Rows 1x15, 2x10, 3x6
Wide Freemotion pulldown 2 WM drop sets
Seated chest supported Rows 2 full atomic drop sets

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thats one thing Phoe with usw union gigs they are so good ole boy.
I got burned out of a cush terminal gig about 5-6 yrs ago.
senority. Hang in there brother . Everything happens for a reason and i'm sure something better is coming your way. Brick glad you are coming up. keep your grat attitude. IB where the hell you been? You ok? Hope so might need a sweet tater clubbin for worrying the missus. I'm gonna go in and hit as many major body parts as I can. I'll holler back later guys... have great day
T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Feeling better today Atom. Yeah, immune is pretty low right now. About at the low point they tell me. Seems these antibiotics from hell + the Tamiflu have me on the shitter every 30 minutes. Just glad to be home. They were talking about admitting me overnight to watch me. Just glad that didn't happen. They said I "looked" good. I said well I wish I "felt as good" as everyone thought I "looked" LMAO

Been wondering about IB too. You guys have a good one. No training for me until things settle down some.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Brick, just letting you know I have a widowmaker tonight with your name on it...

Some of those antibiotics are hell... They tore me apart when I was on them. Just keep looking forward

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Brick, just letting you know I have a widowmaker tonight with your name on it...

Some of those antibiotics are hell... They tore me apart when I was on them. Just keep looking forward

Brick, I crushed it for you... fucking A am I sore as shit!

Absolutely awesome leg session. Just slayed myself and was beat to death

Lying Leg Curls 3 RP sets (15-20RP) 11+5+3 last Rp set was a drop set

Freemotion calf press 4 DC style sets

Squats...worked up to 3 heavy sets to failure. 12, 8, 6

Jefferson deadlifts 4 sets of 10

Hack Squats 3 heavy set 12, 10, 8 then one widowmaker.... Brick, that one was for you. It probably took me 3 minutes to finish the set. I kept going and going and going, going one rep at time

Superset seated calf raises 4 sets fo 10 w/
Leg Extensions 4 sets of 15 with a slow eccentric

Leg Press Pyramind up and down - Started light and moved the weight up by 20lbs doing 10 reps until I couldn't do 10, the I did 6 reps going up in weigh until I could no longer get a single rep. I then did that weight again and went all the way down the stack

That smoked me!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Light sahky bench yesterday and then squatted.Nothing heavy . got what I needed. Have a ton ogf yard work . Daughter graduates saturday.
Having a bbq here for her college friends. and family.. T