©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
D2, very interesting points that were new to me. Thank for posting! BTW, did you see the guy in the background about half way through the first vid? WTF? Those are the guys you want to drop a #80 dumbbell on their foot and tell them take that shit to the stretching room. lol

T - brother, very good to see you in here anytime! Anyone heard from IB?

Planning on back in a few!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
PRRS Shock Week

Legs:-
Leg Curl (2x Drop Sets)
Leg Extension (2x Drop sets)
Leg Press (1x DC Rest Pause)

Calves:-
Seated Calves (2x Drop sets)
Standing Calves (1x DC Rest pause)

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Chest today.

Today I went slow and steady didn't go to heavy on my bd flys I went u0 to the 90 lbs bd. And the cable flys then bench knly went up to 185 lbs counting the bar. But went to failure eash time and squeezed for each rep

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
My job has me feeling like a one-armed paper hanger, but I did hit the guns this afternoon.

I do like this Pump Juice Extreme. I was fired up and had a real good pump.

Let's make some noise with the iron, brothers!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Chest, back, and delts tonight. Day #1 of increasing my daily cals by 2000+. Full as hell, but must say i feel good, and already look visibly "fuller". Also starting some MK-677 so im pumped about things to come. Well shit, tomorrows already thursday bros, weekend right around the corner :headbang:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Killed back today
Lat pulldowns
Rack dl's worked my way up to 675(below kness)
Then right into full range dl's for reps at 315
Hammer strength iso lat pulldows
Hs iso lat rows
Close grip pulldows
Rev fly machine
Then 30 minutes of cardio
Needless to say I'm pretty much dead
I'm coming down with a cough again my step daughter was sick.

OK I'm gonna ask y'all to do me a favor. Our great friend brick is up for 10 year member over at pro muscle and for some reason I skipped right over his name and voted for renewlyf instead. So do me a favor and get over there and votw for him he's been an extremely positive force in this thread and board. If I didn't already cast my vote I would've voted for him. Only reason I saw his name is cuz sandpig voted for him.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, no worries brother! I didn't think a thing about it! Frankly, I see many on that list that are way more deserving. Besides, I got what I wanted this summer when the doctors gave me a good report so far. Best gift a man could want!

Hope you feel better!

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Phoe, can i hav d link to vote?

PRRS Shock Week

Shoulders:-
Smith Military (1xDC Rest Pause)
Side LAterals (2x drop sets)
Nautlilus Rear delts (2x drop sets)
Overhead Cable Rear LAteral (2x drop sets)

Burn mother ffarker burn.....!!!!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Weds. Chest

Machine Fly x5
HS Inc x5
Flat fly x4
Decline x4
Pullover x3

I've been really concentrating on the contractions when I can. Hard to do on something like declines.
It's giving me great pumps and I'm hoping it will help me avoid injuries. Probably will stick with this style while I'm cruising for the next two to three months.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest, back, and delts tonight. Day #1 of increasing my daily cals by 2000+. Full as hell, but must say i feel good, and already look visibly "fuller". Also starting some MK-677 so im pumped about things to come. Well shit, tomorrows already thursday bros, weekend right around the corner :headbang:

Keep us updated on that MK-677. You know I've been itching to throw in some peptides too.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Phoe, no worries brother! I didn't think a thing about it! Frankly, I see many on that list that are way more deserving. Besides, I got what I wanted this summer when the doctors gave me a good report so far. Best gift a man could want!

Hope you feel better!

Phoe, can i hav d link to vote?

PRRS Shock Week

Shoulders:-
Smith Military (1xDC Rest Pause)
Side LAterals (2x drop sets)
Nautlilus Rear delts (2x drop sets)
Overhead Cable Rear LAteral (2x drop sets)

Burn mother ffarker burn.....!!!!
Bboy won BTW

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
No worries guys! I appreciate the all brother love! You all have been very good to me already this year and I will NEVER forget what you did and all the support you have given me!

I am resting today... 3 good ones in a row. Got shoulders/traps down for tomorrow AND its Friday, how good is that?

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
today was shoulders and traps. 30 min on the elliptical, fat burn mode. today was my cheat day. so sadley, i ate five slices of a large peperoni pizza!!!! i'm ruined!!!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
today was shoulders and traps. 30 min on the elliptical, fat burn mode. today was my cheat day. so sadley, i ate five slices of a large peperoni pizza!!!! i'm ruined!!!!
Welcome glad you found this thread:)

Hell only 5 slices I ate an entire pizza and half a German chocolate cake earlier this week for my cheat day lol. Daughter made me cake couldn't say no.

Took the day off had running around to do and I feel like crap gonna get some sleep and hopefully be refreshed for as tomorrow.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Like Phoe said, I ate and entire deep dish pizza last night.

Two baseball playoff games and an NFL game. Had too. :D