©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn Phoe, looking huge. Wish my arms were that big. The older i get, the more I shrink lol

Hit shoulders and traps today. Good one. I think I am on a roll lately, feels good.

I'm gonna try this pre-workout drink. Ordered some today over at ProM. I'll give it a review. They have already shipped.

Attachments

• pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
    pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 24

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
As my avatar states everyone keeps saying I'm big but I feel small. Lol. Guess that's why someone told me that I was a "dysmorphic bastard" lol bro wish you'd post in here.

Last edited:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, I think we are all that way to an extent. We are always striving to get bigger and better.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Phoe, I think we are all that way to an extent. We are always striving to get bigger and better.

Of course. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with us too. ;)

Are we ever happy with the way we freakin look?

Even when I was winning the M4B contest I was constantly nit picking my self.

Does it ever end?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
And yesterday was back, rear delts and traps

3 Super set of
Stiff arm pulldowns and
Wide grip pulldowns

Took these to failure. I had a massive pump when I was finished. Could have quit here and been happy.

Parallel chins x4
Barbell rows x4
HS High row x4
Cable rear delts from overhead pulleys x5
HS seated shrug x4
smith rear shrug x4

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
As my avatar states everyone keeps saying I'm big but I feel small. Lol. Guess that's why someone told me that I was a "dysmorphic bastard" lol bro wish you'd post in here.
Lol, you are a dysmorphic bastard. Takes one to know one. I will start posting soon. Closing on a house this month so it's a little hectic. Plus my arms are way to small to be posting in here!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Lol, you are a dysmorphic bastard. Takes one to know one. I will start posting soon. Closing on a house this month so it's a little hectic. Plus my arms are way to small to be posting in here!
Stfu your arms are about the same size as mine well maybe a little smaller but leaner. I knew I'd get your attention. It doesn't matter about the size of your arms hell ib posts in here when he's not partying with hookers on the beach and he's maybe only 150 lbs soaking wet so imagine how big his arms are lol jk ib wherever the hell you're at.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I feel ya on the whole self perception thing Phoe. Im not anywhere close to your size, but i have managed to put on 50+ lbs of muscle since my early 20's....and i still beat myself up about looking small, even tho i constantly get compliments on my physique. Shooting to hit 200 lbs by the end of the upcoming winter...and will still probably tell myself its not enough.lol

Got me some chest delts and back to get into tonight, ready to tear it up! Lets get this weekend started proper brothers!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I feel ya on the whole self perception thing Phoe. Im not anywhere close to your size, but i have managed to put on 50+ lbs of muscle since my early 20's....and i still beat myself up about looking small, even tho i constantly get compliments on my physique. Shooting to hit 200 lbs by the end of the upcoming winter...and will still probably tell myself its not enough.lol

Got me some chest delts and back to get into tonight, ready to tear it up! Lets get this weekend started proper brothers!
I'm 270 My heaviest was 296 and if I missed meal or didn't eat dirty as hell for a few days I'd drop below 290. And by dirty I mean 10 cheeseburgers for lunch and entire family meals from Boston market post workout. Now these are back in the days when running a bottle of test, 3 sus amps, and ½ a bottle of deca plus dbol was not uncommon for me. With age you get smarter and now I realize if I would've been doing proper nutrition back then I'd be damn big. And for all you newbies diet is the biggest part of it, not how much you take or what routine you follow diet diet diet. But Yea I was big I wish I had photos but back in the late 90's we didn't have camera phones etc.

Anyways we got rained out got the weekend off. Who's happy this guy heading to the house.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I get yelled at for being in the forums when at the house so maybe just once or twice a day. Enjoy your weekends brothers

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit the guns today. It was a good one. I put on a few more pounds. I trying to catch up to you young studs.

You guys have a great weekend! I'm finishing a painting project at the house.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Matt, how tall are you?

5'9" bro. Narrow ass frame so its been rough putting on any serious size. Got a loan going through right now, funds there tomoro or monday...Im going to use a small portion of it for food and protein and also maybe throw some drol in my current cycle...and put an extra effort into putting on some weight. Gona shoot for 7-8000 calories a day and 400g protein with lots of carbs, and stick with it without deviating for a couple months

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh so we are about the same size
I'm 5-10
In your avi you look bigger

Yeah thats about the only benefit to having my narrow frame, everything looks bigger. Thats from last May i think...only 183lbs there with 17 1/8" arms. Pants size is 32waist x 30 long, not sure what my actual waist measures, prob 30". I basically look identical to that now minus 5 lbs. So, if i hit 200 ill be thrilled cause 20lbs gain on me would be like 30-40lb gain looks on most people...my ideal somewhat attainable goal for my body type would be a Frank Zane look

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
You guys are taller than me! I used to be 5'9" when I was young but before my surgery early in the year, they measured me and I am 5'8" now.... 40 years of deadlifts lol

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Holy crap. Can't believe my lats are sore as hell.

Must've been those super sets of stiff arms and pull downs done to failure.