©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's ready for some football?

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
It's gonna b a good year for us both my teams will go SAINTS an them DUCKS an yes I'm a Oregon fan my son will kick my ass if I say LSU ha he's been a fan since he started watching that's wer he's gonna go to collage at he's a STUD n sports baseball is thing he was n the LLCS n Texas this year they took first he said he's going help there program out n a few years

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It's gonna b a good year for us both my teams will go SAINTS an them DUCKS an yes I'm a Oregon fan my son will kick my ass if I say LSU ha he's been a fan since he started watching that's wer he's gonna go to collage at he's a STUD n sports baseball is thing he was n the LLCS n Texas this year they took first he said he's going help there program out n a few years

Poor kid.. get him a pet husky not some rubber duck to play with..

See how jim turned out ? ↑ lol.. ok so loser saturday must post on sunday.. I love Huskies or I love Ducks..

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I will be watching game day while I am walking on the treadmill at the gym. Daughter has a big soccer game at 1030 will put me home at about 12:15 I will be able to see the kick off of the Florida game and then at 1 it's on. It's going to be a very competitive game in my opinion. 65-10.... I really doubt that. Brand new stadium in Washington with the crowd involved no way. I Bettye game is decided by 10 points or less. I am a good sport either way it just sucks that someone from the PAC 12 has to loose a game today. IB good luck today! I am likes kid in a candy store :) cant wait till kick off. Look for Washington to take some risks early. You don't beat the ducks with punting the football or kicking field goals. Look for the ducks to start out slow as well.... Here we go!!

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
I will be watching game day while I am walking on the treadmill at the gym. Daughter has a big soccer game at 1030 will put me home at about 12:15 I will be able to see the kick off of the Florida game and then at 1 it's on. It's going to be a very competitive game in my opinion. 65-10.... I really doubt that. Brand new stadium in Washington with the crowd involved no way. I Bettye game is decided by 10 points or less. I am a good sport either way it just sucks that someone from the PAC 12 has to loose a game today. IB good luck today! I am likes kid in a candy store :) cant wait till kick off. Look for Washington to take some risks early. You don't beat the ducks with punting the football or kicking field goals. Look for the ducks to start out slow as well.... Here we go!!
The game changer DT will start today the black mamba will have a awesome game we lost a tight end but u right it will b a good game but I c a blow out an I just seen wat a pole said the ducks at # 10 on a projected pole with Stanford at # 1 WTF:naughty1:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
The game changer DT will start today the black mamba will have a awesome game we lost a tight end but u right it will b a good game but I c a blow out an I just seen wat a pole said the ducks at # 10 on a projected pole with Stanford at # 1 WTF:naughty1:

Polls don't mean anything bro! Who cares... each team chooses its own destiny. You have to win! I wouldn't get to cocky about this game today. Though i am a huge duck fan Washington is the real deal and there backs are to the wall. Not to mention they had a real shot at winning that game last week if the last call would have went the other way. Bye the way in my opinion it should have. I like your avi bro :)

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Do I sense duck quacking among some people? Lol Black out day so you won't be able to see me and it's better u stay home jim.. It's a long ways with a bustd wing.. I admit it's going to be interesting to see Sark and Chip run today..
I just love going whether we win or lose. See you guys after the game!
I'm glad a got a PNW brutha on Anasci. Small world :)

Last edited:

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Polls don't mean anything bro! Who cares... each team chooses its own destiny. You have to win! I wouldn't get to cocky about this game today. Though i am a huge duck fan Washington is the real deal and there backs are to the wall. Not to mention they had a real shot at winning that game last week if the last call would have went the other way. Bye the way in my opinion it should have. I like your avi bro :)

Haha I feel u homie but I thing I know is sports I breath it I'm a sports junkie an like I said it will b a blow out ohhh wat how long was that TD it don't matter wer we the ducks will fly #1 :yeahthat:

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Do I sense duck quacking among some people? Lol Black out day so you won't be able to see me and it's better u stay home jim.. It's a long ways with a bustd wing.. I admit it's going to be interesting to see Sark and Chip run today..
I just love going whether we win or lose. See you guys after the game!
I'm glad a got a PNW brutha on Anasci. Small world :)

Good afternoon homie can we pick the antavar I'm glad I have new sports homies I can BS with sorry for yo lost Washinton :banghead:

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la

P.s sorry if I came off cocky homie I just love my teams :love1:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
So the officials got new nike ware and whos the owner of Nike and what college did he attend and donates money too?. Lol First half calls sure sucked in oregon behalf
.Congrats on the win!.
New avatar starts Sunday. it was a killer day for college ball and i had your winning beers ready Jim ! 45-24 ducks

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Man that was a super competitive game. The huskies gave the ducks the biggest challenge of the year for sure. Scores can be deceiving as we'll. sometimes couple plays can makes huge change on the scoreboard. Washington has nothing to hang there heads low about. They haves tough physical defense and an offense that doesn't quit. IB Washington is still in the hunt fora BCS birth since Stanford lost to Utah. Now your huskies need to win out cause Stanford's remaining schedule is toughs nails. Could still happy buddy!!!

Last edited: