©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's ready for some football?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It was great for sure jim , i must admit the sea of green in this seating area by sure showed their 12th man skills and were quite impressive. Great weather great game cant beat that brutha!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
It was great for sure jim , i must admit the sea of green in this seating area by sure showed their 12th man skills and were quite impressive. Great weather great game cant beat that brutha!

I have might box seats on the 50 yard line for this next weeks game.... You should make the trip down :)

jwgibbons

Oct 6, 2013
I'm glad to see there's some duck fans around here. I'm the only one I know of on the other forum I'm on

jwgibbons

Oct 6, 2013
Haha. Yeah I'm a ducks fan... bit definitely not a Seahawks fan. I ised to live in Eugene for a while

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
:sFun_hailtheking:KC CHIEFS 6-0:sFun_hailtheking:

jwgibbons

Oct 6, 2013
Lol. Yeah.. I'm U of Washington huskie fan and we let ducks win sat 45-24 here.. Lol I bowed down to donald..

Post# 68

Haha that's great man. I've got some bets going to at work. When I got back tomorrow I've got 14 people who owe me 21 push ups. One for each point we beat you by

beadhandBP

Oct 9, 2013
Dulac la
Good game JC is my running back in fantasy him an KM from Denver got me n first place I'm a WHO DAT we lost a close one but we will come thru taking all bets on the SEATTLE game bye the way

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Wsu has been playing some teams pretty tough. I don't think it will be that bad but yeah I am sure we will get the win.... The real test will be the next week we have ucla coming to town and possibly game day if we both are still undefeated