©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
thanks for posting Grim! I am getting some good ideas looking at that.

I used the Weider confusion principle yesterday. Thought I was going to hit the wheels, walked into the gym and trained arms instead. LOL! Wheels today!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Chest going super heavy low reps. Not doing one over 4. Then legs

I have to edit this. I lied. I wasn't gonna but once my pumps kicked in I just couldn't stop. I did

Super set
Flat and inclined

Cable flys pulling down, up, and flat I didnt count reps but at least 10 each. Im gonna go until total failure fuck it. Btw I think I took to much dmaa in my nano viper took 2 scoops of that to. Fucking A.

Two top it off been trying to get the wife to give me a blow job for two fucking days now. I askes her if I need to get one down town and she didn't reply

Last edited:

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
It doesn't seem too much food to me, but maybe I'm just used to it.
Digestion is good, I don't have elimination issues or anything like that. My metabolism is stupid high, I'm actually thinking of backing the calories down because in my case, the more I eat, I'll actually stop adding significant weight on the scale. My weight fluctuates so much because of fluid and energy expenditure, it could go as low as 211 to as high as 220 in the same day easily. I'm 5'8" and I'm lean. Thanks to small joints and waist and very large and deep rib cage, people are surprised I only weigh that much. :) I'm looking to put another solid 10-15 lbs over the next year onto my frame, that's totally doable.
Thats funny I have the same issue with the fluctuations in a day and we are similar in weight but Im 5'11. Same thing as far as what im doing that day for work, if im sweating and moving alot I can drop 10lb in a day if not it will stay. My weeight also goes up roughly 6-10lb from am to before bed. alot of that has to do with water intake I believe. I also look a bit heavier than I am especially to those that dont train they think Im 50lb heavier lol I wish!
We also have a similar diet on my high carb days anyway, but I dont take in that much fat.
You will easily put on 10-15+lb with that much food and great training.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
Chest going super heavy low reps. Not doing one over 4. Then legs

I have to edit this. I lied. I wasn't gonna but once my pumps kicked in I just couldn't stop. I did

Super set
Flat and inclined

Cable flys pulling down, up, and flat I didnt count reps but at least 10 each. Im gonna go until total failure fuck it. Btw I think I took to much dmaa in my nano viper took 2 scoops of that to. Fucking A.

Two top it off been trying to get the wife to give me a blow job for two fucking days now. I askes her if I need to get one down town and she didn't reply
LOL damm wives! Going through that now as I upped the test. I dont wanna hear Im too tired from her after her 12hr shift, just lay there I dont care. She dont get it there is no stopping it!
I said dont be suprised if I start going other places ( i never will though Im a puss)so you can sleep more! no response......

After my 5 guys meal last night training went awesome energy,intensity and strength through the roof.
My normal when I go there is 3 double cheese and 2 lg fry came home and had 4 pan sized krusteaz pancakes with Aunt Jermiama it was good

have a good weekend guys

Last edited:

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Been a long time since I last train on a Sunday. It's 8.30am here and gym is near empty ;)

PRRS Power week(4-6 reps)
Chest:-
Low decline DBP
incline BP
Flyes

Shoulders:-
Push press
High pull
Side lateral

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Hams and delts today

Lying curls
Smith RDL's
GHR

One arm inc. Lateral
Leaning one arm lateral

Ez front raise
Standing military

I ended up doing seven sets of the militaries. Wasn't planning on it but the pump and vascularity were through the roof
I remember Vince Gironda used to say "work a muscle till you lose your pump".
Well I just kept going. Didn't lose my pump but I figured that was enough

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
LOL damm wives! Going through that now as I upped the test. I dont wanna hear Im too tired from her after her 12hr shift, just lay there I dont care. She dont get it there is no stopping it!
I said dont be suprised if I start going other places ( i never will though Im a puss)so you can sleep more! no response......

After my 5 guys meal last night training went awesome energy,intensity and strength through the roof.
My normal when I go there is 3 double cheese and 2 lg fry came home and had 4 pan sized krusteaz pancakes with Aunt Jermiama it was good

have a good weekend guys
My wife don't work so her being tired from a 12 bour shift isn't an excuse. She is just being stingy with the pussy. Im luck to have sex 3-4 times a week

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
My wife don't work so her being tired from a 12 bour shift isn't an excuse. She is just being stingy with the pussy. Im luck to have sex 3-4 times a week

Three or four times a week? Boy those were the days.

Wait till your wife hits menopause. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Three or four times a week? Boy those were the days.

Wait till your wife hits menopause. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Shit, even just wait till you have a kid. Ive been battling the infrequent banging problem for the past 2 years now. Im a very honest person and have never cheated on a woman in my life, but trust me this shit will make a man do what he's gotta do. Id have a real hard time turning some other pussy down at this point.lol

Anyways, wheels tonight with some forearms. Prob throw some extra sets for arms in the end to. Have a good one bros!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
menopause... oh shit, don't get me started. She still the one for me though. Not like the old days... and I want her to stay on the higher dose patch :love1: but she wants to change to a lower dose. She's a little nervous about sides down the road.

Gonna take the day off and chill. We got out for sushi last night and walked around the nite-life area downtown. I think I smoked a couple packs just smelling the second hand smoke from all the bar hoppers on the street.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Oh we have a 10 year old. It's my youngest. I have two more that live in N.C. with my ex wife. Btw she is for sale just taks over payments

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Yesterdays leg workout. I was dragging ass going in. Lately I've been getting really tire late in the afternoon and after working Saturday, I conked out and was still feeling it in the morning.

Seated calf raise x5
Calves on Hack x4
calves on LP x4

HS extensions x4
LP x5
Sissyx3
Leverage Squat x2

Was planning on doing 4 or 5 sets of the squats but that's all I had. in me.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Planning on a chest workout after lunch. All revved up and ready to roll after a day off yesterday and the way my job is going today.... I may throw the weights instead of lifting them. I need the gym bad today.