©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Ha-ha that's awesome about the pops and getting jacked lol.

Off day for me but I might go in and do 30-60 minutes of cardio and instead of cheat meal or cheat day I think I'll have a few beers and watch the game tonight. Instead of beer I think I'll go with tequila or something else.

College Football Saturday by far my favorite day for sports

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Havin a great bday weekend. 3rd day in a row at the gym, 4th tomorrow and start the split over again a couple days early. Wheels and forearms today, really happy with the progression of my quads on this new cycle. Using npp for the first time ever and loving the way its helping out my knees and other joints. As long as gyno stays away i think i found a new compound to use regularly in the future so really excited about that...hope everybody's weekend was a good one. Later brothers!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Havin a great bday weekend. 3rd day in a row at the gym, 4th tomorrow and start the split over again a couple days early. Wheels and forearms today, really happy with the progression of my quads on this new cycle. Using npp for the first time ever and loving the way its helping out my knees and other joints. As long as gyno stays away i think i found a new compound to use regularly in the future so really excited about that...hope everybody's weekend was a good one. Later brothers!
I'm curious Matt what are you running it at? I've always got my best gains off deca between 600-1000mgs/ wk. I was considering running npp at 600/wk

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'm curious Matt what are you running it at? I've always got my best gains off deca between 600-1000mgs/ wk. I was considering running npp at 600/wk

Just 100eod with 210 eod test. So 350wk npp, 740 test, and just started 400 mast e yesterday. Think i may bump the npp to 500 soon. Tren gives me gyno at 4 weeks, so if all is good here next wkend(will b 4 weeks on npp then) ill increase the dose some. Running caber and aromasin so hoping it will all work out ok...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Took Saturday and Sunday off from the gym. Painted a bedroom instead. Fun?? Not!!! Gonna hit chest early tomorrow AM. I have an afternoon meeting Monday right during my normal training time. Looking forward to hitting the weights already.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hope y'all had a great weekend! We enjoyed the nice weather and finally not having to paint lol Spent some time in the city and traveled to the country to visit a winery and tour the vineyard and take in some of the natural beauty... Wine fascinates me as it is such a complex process and slight variations can yield remarkable differences in the taste, body and aroma of a wine. I love learning about the grapes and the complexities that make wines what they are.

I never realized how much my girl was into bodybuilding... On Friday, she pulls up her computer and lays on the couch and starts watching the olympia... I am thinking, Oh she is just doing this for me, she really isn't interested. We fell asleep watching it... On Saturday, she was saying let's get home so we don't miss anything. So when she lays down and is watching it, I asked her is she was really into this. She was like, yeah, it is weird, but I love it. Ever since seeing you compete it fascinates me... And the coolest thing is she knows most of the competitors and critiques and judges everyone lol

We trained on Sunday and crushed it! I videoed my girl's set of smith squats that she set a PR on... I don't want to post it openly for privacy though.

I am definitely growing. My back width has been a focus and is taking shape.

Attachments

• Mentalflex Back Sept 2014.jpg
    Mentalflex Back Sept 2014.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 23

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, You do look thicker. Great job brother!! Keep doing what you are doing.

Hit chest this AM early. Took me a few extra minutes to warm up. Jumped on the treadmill for 10 to bring my core temp up, then on to chest. Pretty much matched my afternoon poundages which kinda surprised me. Turned out great and hit the tris for 5 sets of Hammer machine dips at the end. Sicko! And loving' it!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Miss you guys here at big daddys spot. Grim i'll catch up soon and the rest of you guyssoon. Lots of trying imes the past6 weks but looks like some light headed my way . Want to catch up on things soon. Guys have a great week . Grim you ave new number? Thx T

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Miss you guys here at big daddys spot. Grim i'll catch up soon and the rest of you guyssoon. Lots of trying imes the past6 weks but looks like some light headed my way . Want to catch up on things soon. Guys have a great week . Grim you ave new number? Thx T

I'll try you tomorrow man, right now, dead tired. Got a cold kicking in which made tonight's workout less than stellar, but it happens.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Glad to see everyone's doing well. Atom you are lucky that your girl is into our cult! :D

Been a while since I posted. I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

Thursday- helped set up the expo booth then ran over to the meet the Olympians for about twenty minutes. Wasn't going to go but there were so many friends I had to say high too.

Friday- Off from gym. Worked the expo all day then went to the prejudging. I was freakin exhausted. Hell the show started atmy bed time. Got to sleep around midnight or two hours before the time I usually wake.

Sat- woke up at four and went to train delts and calves. Workout went surprisingly well. Pumped the shit out of those delts to the point they hurt. Maybe did too much though.
After eating and showering, I was running late. Anyway got to expo with like 5 minutes to spare.
Worked all day and by the time we loaded up the stuff we didn't sell, it was 6:30. Finals start at 7 and I still had a half hour drive home to eat and change then another half hour drive to the Orleans. I decided not to go.

Sat down to watch finals on web. My wife said I lasted about 5 minutes and I was out.

Sunday- up around three and went to train quads. kept everything light. Decent workout.
Watched Patriots game then went to Jays to put the unsold stuff back in stock. Went to bed at normal time.

Mon- trained arms. 12 sets for tri's and 11 for bi's.

That's it. Now everything's back to normal.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Oh, I think I would have been better off skipping the gym Sat. morning. Think that's what did me in. I could've gotten a couple more hours sleep if I didn't go.