©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
wtf ... 40reps!!! my lung will burst into flame !! LOL!

Did you see how I was breathing? My lungs were on fire and my vision went black when I racked it.... My legs were so full of blood and sore beat I collapsed and was laying on the ground for about 3 minutes

Glad to see everyone's doing well. Atom you are lucky that your girl is into our cult! :D

I am very lucky indeed... Loves training AND follows bodybuilding? :love1:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
First up... T! Brother!! good to see you here and things are looking better. Life has a habit of throwing "stuff" out way doesn't it? Its just freaking good to see you around!

Atom, damn and damn… that's all I can say. My hat is off to you brother. I would have needed a puke bucket ASAP lol

Phoe, I am hitting back today. Good you hear you are on track.

Before I hit the gym, I am drinking my quadruple strength iced coffee. I'll be hitting the deadlift bar like some kind of crazed Tasmanian Devil from hell :headbang: I'll be telling 'em… Outta my way fuckers!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hello bricks crew! Wow two days in a row ! Thanks Brick for the nice pm.
Big joisy W lets talk soon. AA damn me being away resulted in you getting very noticbly thicker. You may want be to be mia all the time. Have not sent your pics in a bit and yes you have got thicker . Good work. Where is my comrade IB?
Got down in that sun and think he has sniz on the brain or the tater most the time. Ok i'll get in here all i can.Time to regain the 30lbs i lost the last month give or take. lol. New approach will include staying healthy... lol all have great day and week/ weekend... T

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Didnt get my guns and traps yesterday as planned, but did tonight and hit it good and hard. Tomorrow off then hopefully chest and back thursday...ill be thrilled with that, been a while since i had enough free time to lift 5 out of 7 days. Hope the weeks goin good for ya'll brothers.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I see people saying about drinking coffee and what not before the gym. Don't anyone use a pre workout anymore

So obviously I get the two Cutler products and some BPI's for free so that's mainly what I use now.

I also get stuff from a friend who's a Gaspari rep and I get ton's of samples at the O, USA and LA Fit Expo so I use anything I get for free.

I used to go for the ones with the most stimulants. Now I like one that gives a great pump more than an energy boost. One thing I don't like is the ones that have an excess of Beta Alanine. I hate that "Itchy" feeling.

BTW, Gaspari has a new investor and they are not going under. Rich is still the majority owner too.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Last night was...nothing!
I'm listening to my body and taking the rest of this week off and next week. I"m on vacation next week with the family, and I am going to heal up, get rested and come back ready to hit it again. I've been battering the iron HEAVY now for about 2 months and with age comes wisdom and you have to give the joints and CNS a break. So, with the cold, general aches and usage pains I can certainly take a well-earned break to give my body a break.
In October, I'm meeting a bud to smash wheels at Bev's in Syosset, yeah baby!
Grim

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I know the feeling Grim. I just did that a month ago bc i was mentally and physically becoming stagnant. Its so hard for me to do that, to take a full week off, bc i hate deflating so much...but its always for the best. Im always happy when i come back refreshed. And i always get a kickstart for growth after my full body recuperates. Relax, heal, and enjoy that vacation my man!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Listen to your body Grim. Smart man.

I hit the wheels today. Was feeling a bit depleted after an awesome back session yesterday and chest the day before. So I cut myself a little slack. I dead lifted off the floor yesterday. I have not done that it a while and it went damn good. Surprised myself. I'll recharge and hit shoulders and traps tomorrow

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
PRRS-Rep Range Week(8-15reps)

delts:-
Lateral swings
Overhead cable laterals
Nautilus rear Laterals
Plate front Raise

Biceps:-
Incl Curl
Nautilus Curl
Overhead Cable curl

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Fuck I killed arms today and my cardio afterwards. I'd say I got a pump in this 2xL sweatshirt. BTW the mt2 is working quite well thanks to maximpeptides generous giveaway a few months back

uploadfromtaptalk1411614477181.jpg

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I was wondering about that bro, in the "what are u eating" thread your hand was almost chocolate brown in the one pic :D. Lookin damn big dude!

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Chest yesterday. Had a little xtra time since I didn't need to be in work as early as usual. So I ramped up the volume a bit.
Same today and it's back day.:D

Low cable cross overs x5
Machine incline x5
Incline DB press x5
HS dip x5

Pump was still there at the end. Could've kept going but I figured twenty sets was enough.

None of the sets were taking to failure except for a burnout at the end of the cross overs and machine inclines