©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
For sure Brick, it was definite dehydration.... lesson learned.

Phoe, good luck on the start and if you need something, text or what not.

Get your ass together IB lol

Ok well last night a badass session....
Incline DB Curls 2 full rest pause sets with 2 min rest between and then one drop
Hammer Curls 2 full rest pause sets as above
Wide Pulldowns 2 full rest pause sets and then a rest pause drop set
BB Rows 2 sets of 10 then 4 sets of 6

Super set of the next two : Seated Cable concentration curls 1 widowmaker then one widowmaker drop set
Wide Free motion 1 arm pulldown 1 widowmaker and 1 widowmaker drop set

Seated Chest supported Rows 1 rest pause set then one widowmaker drop set

Superset of the next two: Weighted hyperextensions 4 sets
Ab hip raises 4 sets

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey everyone is coming back into the fold! Congrats to Phoe!
Does this mean i wont be able to put the feedbags on with you when I;m in TX this summer/?Had a decent chest w/o yesterday. rest today. I'm gonna be Doozy hunting myself thursday AA... IB do I need to little miss V on a plane to come treat the light switch as if a snake bite occurred?
Who-s ready to play with Nootropics ? I am . What I am playing with what?
Who is what? What are we talking about? huh? I uh ok. On the real I would like to sharpen the sludge bucket a bit to regain focus and better assimilate info.
Everyone have a great day.. T

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Hey everyone is coming back into the fold! Congrats to Phoe!
Does this mean i wont be able to put the feedbags on with you when I;m in TX this summer/?Had a decent chest w/o yesterday. rest today. I'm gonna be Doozy hunting myself thursday AA... IB do I need to little miss V on a plane to come treat the light switch as if a snake bite occurred?
Who-s ready to play with Nootropics ? I am . What I am playing with what?
Who is what? What are we talking about? huh? I uh ok. On the real I would like to sharpen the sludge bucket a bit to regain focus and better assimilate info.
Everyone have a great day.. T

If you are trying some Nootropics, I would be very interested in hearing your experiences. They had my interest for a while but I have never used them

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
You and your lady should go to one of those 3d/4d ultrasound places in a few months bro, its awesome! Me and my wife did that. She layed down in a big bed and the ultrasound was in more detail on a 80" flatscreen with more sound. They record it on a dvd and can put a soundclip of the heartbeat in a stuffed animal. The mrs loved it! Ive actually been in school for 4 years to be an ultrasoumd tech...but yeah check that out, think $150. Congrats on the health baby bro!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
IB! Get better bro! You will soon. Hang in there!
Atom, glad you feel better. Water is a cheap fix. The nectar of the gods.
I wanna hear about those as well T! Keep us posted
Phoe, that picture is music to my eyes. Good to see that and for this to happen for you both!

I'm going to take the day off from training. Had 2 good ones in a row and I'm feeling a bit depleted today. Slept like a rock. Passed out on the sofa at 8:30, wife woke me up to come to bed and I didn't budge until 6:00. Chemo all day tomorrow. Blah! Or I should say, if it kills all this shit, GOOD! Counting the weeks down to get this phase behind me.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
CONGRATS PHOE!!!!!!!

IB! Get better bro! You will soon. Hang in there!
Atom, glad you feel better. Water is a cheap fix. The nectar of the gods.
I wanna hear about those as well T! Keep us posted
Phoe, that picture is music to my eyes. Good to see that and for this to happen for you both!

I'm going to take the day off from training. Had 2 good ones in a row and I'm feeling a bit depleted today. Slept like a rock. Passed out on the sofa at 8:30, wife woke me up to come to bed and I didn't budge until 6:00. Chemo all day tomorrow. Blah! Or I should say, if it kills all this shit, GOOD! Counting the weeks down to get this phase behind me.

It'll be over soon Brick!! But nectar of the gods... that would be Tren ;)

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks guys I'm truly blessed to have everything going so well for me in my life. Sucks cuz I'm not gonna be in the gym til maybe Friday but I'm back to making money and supporting our growing family:D I might try and make it tomorrow if I am not as tired didn't get to the hotel and in bed til after 1 last night and a very busy and exciting day today

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Career needs to take precedence here Phoe.... You'll be back.

Had myself a nice leg session last night (S/S = superset pairing):

S/S Leg press Calf Press 4 sets done DC style
S/S Leg Press 4 sets 12, 10, 8, 8

Seated leg Curls 2 rest Pause set first was 12+5+3

Squats 4 sets 15, 10, 6, 6

Jefferson Deadlifts 4 sets of 12

Different leg press 2 sets 12 and 8 then a widowmaker drop set

Very happy with that session and I am feeling it today

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Man, I am stringing out some killer workouts! Chest, shoulders and tris last night

Nautilus Press (20-25rp) 12+6+3 then did another RP set done with the atomic drop sets
Flat DB Bench (15-20RP) 10+4+2 did 2 total RP gorups
Incline DB Fly WM
Behind the Neck Smith Shoulder press (20-25RP) 12+6+3 did two total TP groups
Smith Upright Row (15-20RP) 9+4+2
Side Lateral WM
Smith Close Grip Bench (20-25RP) 12+6+3
DB Triceps Ext (20-30RP) 14+6+3
Overhead triceps Ext WM

Heading up to the fiance's family's for the weekend and we'll be training at gym up there tonight

I'm thinking abotu starting a log here going into my contest...

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Back did not happen as i chose to wait for my partner that could not train yesterday. now he isnt answering his phone. I'm going doozy hunting regardless.
T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Gonna try to hit guns later. Feeling a bit icky after chemo yesterday. Woke up with a bad-ass metallic taste in my mouth too. I'm on the home stretch and my doctor said I looked great and I didn't even look like a person having chemo! Labs are looking good too. Blood count is a tad low, and blood sugar is high from the nausea meds (steroids), but nothing to worry about at all she said. Made my day.

Phoe, TCB first, those weights will be ready when you are. Looking forward to your return.

Atom, I betcha the hydration is helping your workouts!
T-if I was up there I would hit back with you! …course my level of lifting is down right now LOL!

Good to see everyone here! …and have a great Friday!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm back heading home for the weekend rocked arms yesterday had to pay 10$ but whatever. Head out of town again Monday that'll be easily am 18 hour day with travel etc. Going to church Sunday been way to long and I really enjoy one church others just don't do it for me. Been a busy few months but wouldn't trade it for the world bought a house, baby on the way, got the job I wanted. Feeling really blessed and super excited to be off this weekend.

Happy Easter brothers from my family to yours
P