©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Enjoying the day after a leg workout water drop and tightness. Increased vascularity in lower abs, chest, glutes popping and quads solid, worked feeling and looking tight. Love it.
Just an FYG - For Your Grim-formation...If you're not taking an electrolyte supplement (not Gatorade, an actual electrolyte supplement) before and after your workouts, you're missing out. It helps performance, recovery and keeps you from cramping up esp. if you're using any compounds that can induce back pumps, etc. It's doing wonders for me and I feel it's a rather inexpensive but great addition to your arsenal.
G.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
What electrolyte shops do you use grim?

I'm using Trace's supp right now. Really like it. Just make sure you drink about 1 liter of water pre workout. You should anyway to make sure you're hydrated, but with an electrolyte supplement to do its 'magic' you need that H20!

Electrolyte Stamina Tablets - Trace Minerals Research

I know some brothers here like yourself are doing back breaking work in the heat which this helps with and they're VEGAN for some other guys and gals I know here.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Wonderful chest and gastrocs workout today
I've come to 5 he conclusion that my calves may have actually been growing on Phil's routine, so I am going to do one or two all out straight sets for calves every workout. So five days each week. Everything else will be volume for now anyway

Calf press x1
Seated calf x1

Inc barbell x4
Machine fly x4
HS decline x4
Dip x4
Pump was awesome. Thought about doing some pullovers but if was time to get my ass to work.

FYI here is the new Cutler Nutrition Smart Shakes
uploadfromtaptalk1410985309054.jpg

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Wonderful chest and gastrocs workout today
I've come to 5 he conclusion that my calves may have actually been growing on Phil's routine, so I am going to do one or two all out straight sets for calves every workout. So five days each week. Everything else will be volume for now anyway

Calf press x1
Seated calf x1

Inc barbell x4
Machine fly x4
HS decline x4
Dip x4
Pump was awesome. Thought about doing some pullovers but if was time to get my ass to work.

FYI here is the new Cutler Nutrition Smart Shakes
View attachment 17112

What are the details on Phil's workout in case I missed them (i.e. I missed them! LOL).

SmartShaker looks pretty slick BTW.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
What are the details on Phil's workout in case I missed them (i.e. I missed them! LOL).

SmartShaker looks pretty slick BTW.
I never got the whole thing laid out for me.
My interpretation was three exercise per body part for one set each in a different rep range.
Whole body done over two days then a day off and repeat.
Each BP gets hit 5 times over 2 weeks.
So IN A Nutshell It's LoW volume. High frequency

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
My interpretation was three exercise per body part for one set each in a different rep range.
It depends for me. I haven't been on a deep water job it a year changes companies twice. But when I do go I do Arnolds old work out. When werr not working we have a lot of time on our hands. We need something to do. His old workout is time consuming but worth it. When im not on deep water. I dont have as much time on my hands so I do 2-3 hours on 2 body parts 5 days a week

uploadfromtaptalk1410993886114.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410993901401.jpg

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I wake up early now. I get up at 0330 and at the gym by 0420 start work around 0800 I figure I would rather workout while the family is sleeping then miss family time

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
The Olympia is here! It's like Christmas time for bodybuilders. Especially anyone that can make it here.

Gonna smash back today then go make some $$. After that, I'll be meeting Larry to help get shit together for the Expo.

Depending on how I feel after that I may go to the Meet The Olympians.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Going to dinner with the wife on Saturday - early though - so I should be able to catch the show that evening. NBC sports is broadcasting Saturday's events if I'm not mistaken. woohoo! the O. on TV!
First time in 25 years or so.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I wish I could be there too. Day off yesterday did me good. My back still has soreness from Tuesday. Increased the volume some. Gonna hit some shoulders and traps today. I'll try increasing volume today too. Looking forward to it.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org

SP, sorry... which Phil? hernon?

Prrs Power Week(4-6 reps)

Chest:-
DB Press
Incl DB Press
Incl Flyes

Triceps:-
Smith CGBP
DB Overhead Ext